PDA

View Full Version : The Divine Ms.M has crossed over...

moosmom
09-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Mollie Rose crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge this morning.:(:( The vet was wonderful. I got a lock of her fur and held her while he was administering the drugs. It was the most difficult thing I had to do. She was my first cat and was the one who got me to like cats.

RIP sweet lady. We had a wonderful life together my heart kitty. My heart aches but I know you are in a better place. Take care of Casey "Bubba Dude" and "My Little Boy". I will see you again one fine day.

I love you.:love::love:

Cinder & Smoke
09-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Mollie Rose crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge this morning.:(:(

She was my first cat and was the one who got me to like cats. :love:

:(
So Very Sorry, Donna.

Take Comfort as you enjoy all those Momories you have of her.

Safe Trip, Molly Rose ~
We're al going to *miss* you.

:(

{{{Hugs}}}

Randi
09-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Donna, I'm so sorry to hear Molly Rose had to go. :( It is one the hardest things we have deal with. You will miss her terribly, but know that she is free of pain and romping around at the RB with her new friends.

Rest in peace, sweet Molly Rose! You will be in your meowmies heart forever. :love:

(((hugs)))

davidpizzica
09-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh. Donna! My prayers go out to you, honey. I feel like she was my own, too and I'm crying as I type this. Donna, she'll be in good hands there, Thai will show her around.

phesina
09-18-2009, 11:38 AM
I am so very, very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love Mollie Rose.

Rest in peace, beloved little girl.

pomtzu
09-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Godspeed to RB pretty Mollie Rose. Enjoy all the wonderful things there will be to do with all of your brother and sister kitties while you wait for the day when you will be with Meowmie once again. Be proud that you were the first in Meowmie's life, and that you inspired her to do so many wonderful things on behalf of kitties everywhere.

RIP Mollie Rose. :love:

Comforting {{{hugs}}} to you Donna...

Pinot's Mom
09-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Donna, I am so very sorry this decision had to be made. It's a terrible thing to go through, but Mollie Rose is now free of pain at the Bridge. I know how your heart hurts.:(

Godspeed, Mollie Rose; come visit your Mom from time to time and bring her Peace.

Maggie

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Donna, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( You did the right thing and now she's pain free and at peace. RIP sweet Mollie Rose.:(

Taz_Zoee
09-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Oh my, I am in tears as I type this. I can't believe it, it happened so fast. But she is in a better place. I'm sure Taz will show her around since he's fairly new up there too.

RIP Mollie Rose

Grace
09-18-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this. RIP Mollie Rose, {{{{{ Donna }}}}}

katladyd
09-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Love never dies. The love you two shared will keep a bond between the two of you that can never be broken. RIP Mollie Rose.:love:

Queen of Poop
09-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Mollie Rose you're a very special girl and your meowmie is going to miss you very much.

jennielynn1970
09-18-2009, 12:16 PM
So sorry to be reading this, Donna.

God speed, Ms. Molly Rose, and play hard at the Bridge once there.

Karen
09-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Rest in peace, Mollie Rose. Then you go find my Uncle Mac, okay? He's been up there for a while, but always had a soft spot for multi-colored kitties - one used to sit on his shoulder at dinnertime and share his meal!

Donna, we'll be thinking of you. Sending you hugs! She had a good, long, and important life, that is for sure.

Lori Jordan
09-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Rest Well Molly Rose,You will be missed!

prechrswife
09-18-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss...:(

Anikaca77
09-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm so very sorry. When I read what happenend on the General thread, I have tears in my eyes thinking about it. It's never easy to do and it never gets easier. You know you made the right choice for her and she knows it too.

My prays are with you, if you need to talk let me know.

Hugs,
Melissa

Freedom
09-18-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm sorry Donna, I know how difficult this is for us, when we have to make the decision. Molly Rose was a wonderful gal, and she shared some great times with you. And you also get to look at all the other cats and tell her, "It's all your fault, MR!" Those good times will stay with you.

RIP dear Molly Rose, you will be missed.

smokey the elder
09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm so sorry about Mollie Rose. You were the best meowmie to her.

Cataholic
09-18-2009, 02:09 PM
I am so sorry to read this, Donna. Mollie Rose was a special girl, and her memories will bring you comfort in time. The most loving decision is often the hardest decision, she thanks you from the RB.

jenluckenbach
09-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh Donna, I am so sorry. {{{{HUGS}}}}}

RIP Mollie.

catlover4ever
09-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Donna I am so sorry to hear about Mollie Rose. I know how near and dear to you she was. :(

RIP Sweet Mollie Rose, you will have good company from my crew to meet you and show you around. Watch over your meowmie and let her know you are OK when you get settled.

catmandu
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
We are so sorry to hear about Molly Rose.
That reminds me when My Vet came over to see Precious the Purrfect and I asked him to take her in for tests.
Gary he said quietly look at Precious , there are no more tests that I can do for her. He was right as I was looking at Precious as I thought she was, not the Poor Little Cat lying on the blanket:(
Molly Rose has her wings of Silver and Gold and will have a ride on the Molly Rose, a famed English Man of War of days gone by.
And then Tomorrow is the Hamilto Fire Fighters Chili Cook Off, and Molly Rose Day in Naples at the Eternal Baby Animals Fly in Movie Night.
Molly Rose will greet Casey, Bubba Dude and her Brother gladly and they together will find that place where you will all be together in love:love:
One Fine Day:love:

lvpets2002
09-18-2009, 04:36 PM
:( Oh Donna I am so sorry to hear about Mollie Rose.. Huggss

RIP Mollie Rose & play hard at the Bridge..

Moesha
09-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Oh dear! What a tragic ending. I completely understand the grief. Morgan is also my first kitty. I've had him for 11 years and before that I never thought I liked cats. Now there are 9 of them around here. What a shock to just lose her in one day. Please remember we are all here for you and hopefully you'll be able to look back on the happy memories and find comfort in them.

Medusa
09-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh dear, Donna. I always dread checking the cat memorial section and I was hoping that we'd have better news about Mollie Rose. She lived a good, long life w/you and her time came suddenly and was over quickly. It was a shock but yet perhaps a blessing because she didn't suffer and for that we can be grateful. RIP, pretty Mollie Rose and peace to you, Donna. :love:

lizbud
09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Donna, I am so sorry to hear this sad news.:( Rest in Peace Molly Rose.
Another bright star will be in the sky tonight to remind you that she is
looking over you now & she will not be forgotten.

momcat
09-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Donna, I can't begin to tell you how sad I am about Mollie Rose. Because of you she knew nothing but love, caring, and companionship.....the very best of everything! And she deserved nothing less. You gave her the life every kitty should have. Yours is a decision we all dread. As hard as it was, Mollie Rose never experienced any pain or discomfort. What you did for her is an act of love :love:

RIP and play hard at the bridge, sweetie. You will be missed!

Donna, call me when you feel up to it. [HUGS] from me, Soncat and Groucho :love: :love: :love:

Donnaj4962
09-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Oh Donna, I am so sorry to read this post. RIP sweet Molly Rose, and have fun meeting all of our other PT RB babies up there!

(((hugs))) to you Donna:love:

rosethecopycat
09-18-2009, 10:39 PM
I am so sorry that you are separated from your heart kitty, for the time being.
Mollie Rose had a great life with you, a cat could wish for no more.

To be a heart cat is a very special thing. Very few cats are so lucky to connect with their human so deeply. I'm very certain this connection transcends this world and the next, as you are bonded and meant to be together for eternity.

Godspeed Mollie Rose, give your mama a sign that you are fine and waiting for her at the Rainbow Bridge.

Edwina's Secretary
09-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Godspeed Miss Mollie Rose. Oh how you were loved. And how you did love in return!

Barbara
09-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Dear Mollie Rose, please live furrever in the love and in the memories of your meowmie.

rg_girlca
09-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Oh Donna, how heartbreaking it was to read this. I am so, so sorry on the loss of your precious Mollie Rose.

I hope and pray that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

Rest in Peace dear Mollie Rose.
You were so loved and will never be forgotten.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Donna

Catty1
09-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Donna, I am in Boston on my way home from a cruise with my mom...but I saw this....

I didn't know she was so ill, Donna - I am SO sorry to read this about Mollie Rose!:(

Your first and heart kitty, your comrade in many of your life struggles...you surely have a guardian angel at the Bridge in dear Mollie Rose! :love::love:

HUGS!

ChrisH
09-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh, Donna, I was so sorry to read the sad news. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace Mollie Rose.

cassiesmom
09-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Play at the Bridge, Mollie Rose. I am sure Poco, Jasmine and Churchill will make sure you're welcome.

{{{{{ Donna }}}}}

CultureJunky
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear of Mollie's passing to the bridge. My thoughts are with you...rest peacefully sweet girl. :love:

moosmom
09-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Mollie Rose was born in a barn on the Bill Wilson House grounds in East Dorset, VT. I've decided that when her ashes come home, I've asked my friend Clare if she would do the honor of scattering some (I want to keep most of them) of Mollie's ashes in the garden near the barn. Mollie needs to go back to her roots. Clare said she would be honored to. That gives me peace of mind:(

sasvermont
09-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Donna, I just now saw this thread. I am so sorry to hear that MollyRose has gone to the RB. I knew you said she had been failing but I didn't know she was ready just yet. I know how hard it is to call the last inning for a beloved pet. You did the right thing. Isn't it just the sweetest moment when you see that your pet is no longer in pain and just sleeping. Then, of course, the reality sets in that it is forever, leaving you to deal with the sadness.

We have had a quite a few pets go to the Bridge lately. It is never easy and is always so sad.

((((((((((((((((((((Donna))))))))))))))))))))))

RIP MollyRose.:love::love::love::love::love:

allmycats
09-21-2009, 02:57 PM
I got a lock of her fur

I did that too , years ago with a cat I had to have pts.

I am so sorry about sweet Mollie Rose:(-how are you doing?

gini
09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Donna, I am so sorry, I just saw this thread.

Oh my, we are losing too many of our babies lately. Of course, you did the right thing - the right thing being the most difficult to do.

Big hugs to you in your loss.:love:

jazzcat
09-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Donna, I am so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Mollie Rose.

Killearn Kitties
09-21-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Mollie Rose has gone. :( That must have been a shock for you Donna when it happened so suddenly.

Rest in peace, sweet girl. You were so loved here, and we will not forget you.

kb2yjx
09-21-2009, 06:19 PM
I am sorry to to hear about your special girl. I think what you plan to do with her ashes is perfect....Sleep softly, dear Divine Ms. M...

moosmom
10-07-2009, 02:45 PM
I've noticed something really bizarre since Mollie Rose's passing. I have a kitty hammock in the living room window. It was Mollie's favorite place. When Mollie wasn't in it, Maya Linn would take the spot or share the sun with MR.

Neither Maya Linn nor any of my other cats for that matter, have gone near it since.

I'm amazed at how perceptive cats are. :(