PDA

View Full Version : Voo Voo Vicious!

Pinot's Mom
09-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Vicious, what a sweet looking dog! I love that picture of you in the water - your face just begging for someone to play! You're a beautiful dog!

Congratulations on your DOTD, honey, you and Dolly have a great party! :D

Daisy and Delilah
09-16-2009, 08:00 AM
We knew there had to be a funny story behind that name, sweetie. No one could call you Vicious with that angelic facie. Such a pretty gril you are. Not only beautiful but smart as a whip!! Is there anything you can't do? We loved hearing how you and your buddy, Dolly, pal around and have such fun. Your days are packed with joy and activity. Congrats on your big day today as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover you with kisses from us to help in the celebration. Happiness always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Greetings Vicious!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:love: Your photos are utterly, utterly heart melting, to put it mildly!:love: (My girl Star wants that bed of yours!:D) Now, how a pup as sweet as you could ever come to be named Vicious is beyond me!;) (I much prefer your nickname, "Sugar Burger!":D) Beautiful, sweet, smart and talented, with a ridiculously infectious zest for life and love for people, for everyone...let's just say no family could ask for more in a pup, in a loyal and loving best friend and furkid, than you! Now, if only I were there in person to be on the receiving end of a few dozen of those sweet, wet, sloppy, angelic Vicious kisses!:D Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful angel girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with Dolly, your humans, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:love::love::love: Hope you're spoiled rotten today, just like every day!:D

Momo
09-16-2009, 02:54 PM
You are one pretty smart girl! Enjoy you DOTD status! :love:

lizbud
09-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello pretty girl.:) It's good to meet you today sweetie. I am very
impressed with all the tricks you can do. Seems like you are not only
beautiful, but smart too.:) Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending many hugs & kisses just for you.:)

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2009, 07:28 PM
You're a very pretty girl Vicious! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!:)

K9karen
09-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Vicious, sweet, smart, adorable, fabulous girl, you are knock dead gorgeous! I'd spend my day giving you hugs and kisses! You're quite a sensation! Happy DOTD!

Katelf
09-16-2009, 09:05 PM
:love::love:Hello, Congrats on your DOTD honours.

I especially love your photo with the caterpillar ( or is that doggerpillar)?

You are a sweet heart. Glad you are so loved and loving.

All the best from my crew: 6 cats, 2 dogs

:)

wolfensteinsmom
09-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi, Beautiful! You are a gorgeous pick for Dog of the Day. I love your beautiful coat, and those eyes, oh my, those eyes can melt hearts!:love: Congrats on your appointment, and sorry I didn't get to say so earlier. But I hope you had a wonderful dog of the day afternoon, and I hope you have a long, healthy, happy life with your human family. I can see by the look on your face that you love them very much, and I can hear in the tone of your story that they love you too. Kisses for that sweet face.:love::D

Below is a picture of my "Big Bad Wolf"