PDA

View Full Version : Chestnut: help, there is a gate in my way!

Freedom
09-15-2009, 11:19 AM
He jumps this a million times a day, but every now and then he wants to be lifted up. He kept up the noise for 20 minutes. I grabbed the camera, but I didn't help him over and he eventually had to do that himself. "Bad mommy!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3EF9_dIyDU

RICHARD
09-15-2009, 11:42 AM
That's funny.

I have to 'play that game' myself at times...Not with a gate, with any empty treat bowl.;)

pomtzu
09-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Mean, mean, Mommy!!! :mad:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sandie, making that poor kitty expend all that energy to jump over the gate. :eek:

I just don't understand..............:confused:

(sigh!!!-shakes head in disbelief!!)

lvpets2002
09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
:love: Yup bad meowmommie Sandie for making poor Chestnut have to cry like that.. He was saving his energy for later.. I hope you picked him up & over..

astrid
09-15-2009, 12:09 PM
ohhh...poor Chestnut....I'm sorry I can't write too much... my heart is all broken...

Pinot's Mom
09-15-2009, 01:07 PM
I think this must be reported to the kitty aboose authorities!! Groucho? Do we need to mobilize the legal team again?

Chestnut, we're here for you! The NERVE of some Meowmies!!

Pinot

Randi
09-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Ohh Chestnut, you poor kitty! I bet your tummy was so full that you simply could not jump over - your mommy definately ought to have helped you! ;)

katladyd
09-15-2009, 01:35 PM
His plaintive wails for help, which were cruelly ignored, were like a knife through my heart! Poor kitty.;)

Laura's Babies
09-15-2009, 01:47 PM
That was just the most pitiful cry I ever heard! POOR Chestnut! Amy knows your pain when Mommies ignores those pitiful pleas for help.

(That video was much to funny!)

Freedom
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
:d

catmandu
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
We hope Chestnut that there were some Whiska Temptations and a can or two of Albecore Tuna for this!
Imagine ignoring a Crying Cat!!
The Found Cats will take up your cause Chestnut for a small cosideration!!
:cool::cool::cool:

cassiesmom
09-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Aww, Chestnut! I love your voice! Mom, could you please put the flashy box down and remove the gate for me, I am not in the mood to jump today. Please give him a huge hug and a kiss from me! I'm about ready to leap through the monitor, scoop up Chestnut and put him on the other side of the gate!

momcat
09-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Calling Pinot, Tigris, Filou, Gatsby and Officer Edwina.....our fellow kitty Chestnut is being aboosed :eek: :eek: :eek:

There is no time to spare, Chestnut desperately needs our help. Such treatment simply cannot and will not be tolerated! Meowmie is getting the crab legs and fried chicken right now and the Catmobile leaves just as soon as we get our supplies! Turn your cell phones on and I'll call you when the Catmobile gets to your neighborhood. The security guards from the local no kill shelter will be sure that the Catmobile has clear roadways.

Don't worry about a thing, Chestnut, help is on the way! Call me on my cell phone so we can get started on your case. There will be crab legs and fried chicken waiting for you.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

happylabs
09-15-2009, 07:14 PM
What a sweet meow he has! He really tried hard to sound very pathetic too.

Pinot's Mom
09-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Pinot's waiting for the rest of the legal team! She's ready to defend Chestnut!

freckledimple
09-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Chestnut is a blond version of my Lyle: aka Bubby. He'll run through the house, leap over the kitten gate to play with the babies, but heaven forbid if there is a pillow in the way of him getting to lay where he wants to. He will cry soooo pitifully until meowmie moves it so he can lay in THAT spot.

smokey the elder
09-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Have you EVER seen such a sad cat?:p

catmandu
09-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Chestnut does look so sad, and he even tries eye blinks, and the saddest mrreeeows I have ever heard.
I think I could have opened that gate in a New York Minute, I cant stand for My Cats to be sad.:love::love:

Don Juan's mom
09-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Poor baby! Expect a visit from the Animal Cops... :cool:

Freedom
09-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Ha haa, too funny, all these replies. Yes, Chestnut just has a way of begging doesn't he. Silly boy, I think he just ate too much while he was in there!

cassiesmom
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Freedom, I just watched this thread again and I still want to reach over the gate, give Chestnut a hug and put him down on the other side! How is he doing with the gate now? Is he willing to jump over it, or is he still asking you for help? Could you give him a big hug from me - he is such a handsome kitty!

Freedom
09-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Chestnut is fine, no worries. He just gets in these moods now and again when he wants to relive the times of "Baby Chestnut." He was barely 1 pound when he arrived, and I called him that for a long time. He wants to be pampered is all. Silly boy!

cassiesmom
09-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Baby Chestnut ... i would be more than happy to pamper you :)