PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Bocelli fans

Laura's Babies
09-15-2009, 08:55 AM
He has a Christmas CD due out November 3rd. This is his first ever Christmas CD. He and David Foster did this one and it should be aired on PBS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/AndreaBocelliMyChristmas.jpg

The lush, beautiful arrangements are evident throughout; highlights include "White Christmas," "Oh Holy Night," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," "Jingle Bells," "Silent Night," "The Christmas Song," and "What Child Is This" among others.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32663868

They can be preordered at Amazon (mine is ordered!).

moosmom
09-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Laura,

I LOVE Andrea Bocelli!!! He's got the voice of an angel. I saw him a few years ago in Michigan with Charlotte Church and Josh Groban. Phenomenal!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on his new CD coming out.

slick
09-15-2009, 10:34 AM
He's my eye candy!!!!!!:love:
Oh yes, and I love his voice too! Thanks for the heads up.

Laura's Babies
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
He's my eye candy!!!!!!

We are on the same page with that! He is eye and ear candy! My dream is to see him in concert!

moosmom- You hit the jackpot getting to see him and Josh in the same concert! That would be beyond my dream coming true and I would probably faint dead away seeing BOTH of them!

To bad I have to work in december or I would try to make one of these concerts..

Additionally on the live front, Andrea is slated to perform three historic classical concerts for the first time ever at New York City's famed Carnegie Hall on September 8th, 9th and 11th. A series of very special Christmas concerts are slated for December; confirmed dates include November 28th at Bank Atlantic Center in Ft Lauderdale, December 3rd at Air Canada Center in Toronto, December 5th at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ, December 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and December 13th at the Honda Center in Anaheim.

pomtzu
09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=moosmom;2189011

I LOVE Andrea Bocelli!!! He's got the voice of an angel. I saw him a few years ago in Michigan with Charlotte Church and Josh Groban. Phenomenal!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I can think of only one thing that would make this even better - add Susan Boyle. I said from the start, that I would love to see Susan and Josh paired up. But those 4 together?? - they could get just about any price they wanted for tickets to a concert by them. :)

Laura's Babies
09-15-2009, 01:17 PM
LOL! I ordered TWO of her CD's and his at the same time! What a crowd they would draw, there would not be a concert hall big enough.....

Freedom
09-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Love M. Bocelli!

:p