PDA

View Full Version : Kalli

LHCamry
09-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi Kalli......What a pretty baby you are. I would have taken you home with me to. Have mom give you a hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Pam
09-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi cutie pie!!! :love::love: I hope I have the strength to finish this post because I have a severe case of cuteness overload syndrome. :) We have a few chihuahua lovers/owners on this board who I know will be suffering from the same problem once they click on your photo. :) I am so happy that your human mommy went back and got you. From what I understand, chihuahuas are like potato chips - you can't stop at one! Have a wonderful day today adorable Kalli! It's your day! :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Definitely time to break out the cuteness***alert!:love: Hi Kalli!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! A zillion little kisses on that sweet head of yours! What a precious little pupperoo you are, Kalli!:D The "joy, smiles and unconditional love" you bring to your Mom and Dad's life must be off the charts!:) Bet it took all of about 10 seconds for you to win over your Daddy's heart! (Sometimes we Moms have to take matters into our own hands. Who says "father knows best?":p)

Thanks for kicking my morning off with a huge smile, Kalli! I hope you and your Chi sidekick, best furpal, are both spoiled mucho today, treated to all your hearts desire and more!:cool: Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and your buddy, adorable Kalli!:love::love::love:

Momo
09-15-2009, 01:26 PM
you are such a lil' cutie! enjoy your day! :love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
09-15-2009, 02:36 PM
We are just now clicking on your photo and pure joy has broken out in the house!!!! Pam knows us well. Aren't you just precious, Little Sweetheart? We know what it's like to want more than one adorable little Chi. The more the merrier. What luck that you were still at the store so you could go home and join your new little Chi sib. We can picture the celebration now!!! We Chihuahuas are the best little dogs in the whole world. Sweet as can be and loyal to a fault. We do love to get spoiled and we certainly deserve it don't we, Kalli? Our humans love us more than words can say and we can tell that's what it's like at your place. Congrats to you today for being our adorable DOTD!!!! Please tell Mom and Dad to do the honors and deliver mega kisses to you and your little pal. Happiness always!!!!!!! Chihuahuas Rock!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

mydd
09-15-2009, 03:33 PM
You have another chi lover and owner here-they are so special:love: -we never owned one before but also went in a pet shop when jojo was placed in my arms couldnt put her back(we have a big dog at home ) called my hub he hesitated but gave in and now she loves him the most lol-they are great dogs! and kalli is adorable!:love::) Have a great dotd!!

lizbud
09-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi Kalli,

What a cutie patootie you are Kalli.:) I am happy to offer my congrats
and best wishes on your special honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) I hope
you are spoiled today. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.

cassiesmom
09-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi, Kalli cutie from Illinois! You are so precious, what a great story about your mom. Happy Dog of the DAy to you!

wolfensteinsmom
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Congrats, Kalli! :D I saw that cutie little face and I just had to say hello. :love: I know how your human Mom feels. When that sweet little face tugs at your heartstring, you just can't ignore it! :love: I can tell that you are truly loved. Have a happy life with your human Mom and Dad, and your furry sister. Nose kisses to you, sweetheart!:love::)