PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Factor Question

Moesha
09-14-2009, 07:13 PM
I know there are several that have used Transfer Factor in the past to help kitties that have been diagnosed with cancer. I may be facing this diagnosis with my dear heart kitty, Morgan. Here is the thread dealing with that. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155590) I am looking at purchasing some Transfer Factor and am wondering which formula people have used with the most success. I have been going back through some of the older threads, especially where it was first introduced here to EmberaldGreen. I think that Transfer Factor Plus was recommended over some of the other formulations. My question is did you/are you using the human formula or the feline formula? I saw a note on one of the sites that sells both that for sick kitties many recommend the human formula over the feline. I'm just trying to see what I should order.

moosmom
09-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Moesha,

I have never heard of the transfer factor. I had a kitty, Marina Mar, who was diagnosed with Pemphagus Aereolus, a form of kitty cancer. After many months of poking, proding, weekly blood tests, I finally said enough is enough. I couldn't put Marina through that. She had been through so much in her short little life. It broke my heart and I miss her every minute of every day. I only wish I had known about the transfer factor back then.

You and Morgan are still in my thoughts and prayers, honey.:love:;)

Moesha
09-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the response. I ordered a 60 count bottle of the human dosage pills. I'm going to assume one per day. They do say that there has never been a report of an overdose. They should be here in a day or two.

catmandu
09-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Thats a new one on me too.
The Found Cats and I are adding You and Morgan to Our Prayers and we are sending Head Bumpies and Kitty Kissies to Morgan, and pray that all is well!!
:love::love::love: