PDA

View Full Version : It's been confirmed...

Laura's Babies
09-14-2009, 06:26 PM
All the babies I found under my house the last time I was home were taken to the shelter and probably the Mom too since no one has seen her. I walked up to the mailbox and a little girl that lives here asked me if they told me about the kittens. I told her "No, what about them?"... "They took them to the shelter", she said. Taken in as strays, during kitten season, they didn't have a chance there. Just to be sure I checked the web sight and none of them are listed there.

This breaks my heart, I tamed them so someone could catch them and take them to be PTS...

catmandu
09-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Thats sad news aout Priscilla and her Babies.
Lets pray that at least some of those Kittens find a Furr Ever home, and we are praying that Priscilla can find her place in the sun too.:love:
You did your best Laura ,:cool: no one could have been nicer to those Little Lost Ones.:love:

Husky_mom
09-14-2009, 06:41 PM
I´m so sorry... I hope they did had a chance given the taming you gave them.. is there a way you can post the link to the shelter so we can take a look... or that you can call and ask for them...

Laura's Babies
09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
I have done that before looking for Samantha's baby Bridgette, they denied even picking one up out of here or seeing any that looked like her. Does no good to call and ask, they just say they haven't seen whatever you are looking for.. The shelter has only 3 kitten listed.. that is all.. I may take off and just go down there and take a look but I know it is useless.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry! If they were on your property, why would any one feel free to take them? :(

phesina
09-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Oh, I am so very sorry.

God bless you, Laura, you did so much for these little ones.

Pinot's Mom
09-14-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm sorry -all we can hope is they went to a good home.

Freedom
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Laura . . . I don't know what to say. I am tearing up. Hugs to you. :(

Maybe they were taken in and placed while you were away.

Randi
09-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Laura, it's really sad if someone from the shelter has been to take them, only to have them p t s. :( Did anyone actually see the shelter people there?

I hope they ended up with a loving family. You did such a good job socializing them before you left. :)

(((hugs)))

Medusa
09-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Maybe not, Laura; maybe they were lucky and landed in good homes. It might be worth a trip to the shelter; you never know. Either way, you did your best. :love:

3Catcondo
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM
I'm sorry Laura to hear this. Maybe they did find homes. Try to think positive about it, I know this is something difficult to find out. :love:
Thanks for all you did to try to help them.

Anikaca77
09-15-2009, 08:35 AM
You did all you could. It might be worth it to take a trip down just to see for yourself. Bless you for taking the time with them.

Melissa

Laura's Babies
09-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Aw, I'm so sorry! If they were on your property, why would any one feel free to take them?

There is a big stray problem in the neighborhood and they keep multiplying so the problem is getting bigger and bigger. They are all over the neighborhood, getting on peoples cars and getting into stuff and they have been fed up for a long time and threatening to do something... so now they are. I think Priscilla moved them as soon as I left to someone else's property.

Animal control didn't come get them, they were TAKEN to Animal Control by someone in the neighborhood. These were the only ones that were not afraid of humans and easy to catch.

Jerry told me yesterday that there are 3 or 4 more smaller kitten down there at his house somewhere, pretty small ones he said. We are suppose to go get cat food for the strays today, he is out of dry food... I took him the kitten food I had bought for the kittens yesterday.

A bit of GOOD news! Does anyone remember my cat Buddie Mike? We trapped and built the perches and kitty sofa's together, then he moved away for work? HE IS BACK now!!! I now have help with the strays and my efforts to get the S/N! He is going to help me get them all S/N!!

I was waiting until I got some pictures of his babies Klinger and Yetta to post to tell you he was back but I been busting my gut holding in that news in. Klinger and Yetta have matured and are AWESOME now, so BEAUTIFUL! He said they are stressed from moving around so much and the stress makes them eat more so they are rather "fluffy" now. He showed up on my doorstep to tell me he was back Sunday and I was SO excited to see him!

Remember this beautiful girl Yetta?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM0974.jpg

and her brother Klinger?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Klinger11.jpg

phesina
09-15-2009, 03:13 PM
What wonderful, lovely news about Mike and his two kitties! You deserve some really good news about now, so I'm extra glad to hear of this.