PDA

View Full Version : New kittens at Concordia!

davidpizzica
09-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Someone here on the grounds found three orphaned kittens in an old barn. Two are orange and white and one is black and white. They don't seem more than maybe three weeks old. They tried the Humane Society, but the Society was up to capacity and couldn't take them. As a resident, I can't keep one (despite how tempting it is!) so they're trying to give them away. PT prayers that all three get good homes!

cassiesmom
09-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Prayers that it works out for these three!

moosmom
09-14-2009, 07:27 AM
Oh David, just what you need!!!

Please, tell the staff that they should charge an adoption fee of at least $50. This will weed out any undesirables.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE KITTIES, DAVID!!!"

happylabs
09-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Why couldn't they have a resident kitty there? My sister works in a nursing home and they have a resident cat.

Laura's Babies
09-14-2009, 08:53 AM
I don't know why they can't have a resident kitty or two, it really lifts spirits and makes life so much more enjoyable. My friend was in a nursing home for awhile and thay had one that was free to wander all day and would go visit the people who stayed there. The joy it brought was the best medicine in the world.

davidpizzica
09-15-2009, 04:57 PM
I wish they would, too. They do have Molly who is a little white dog as a mascot, but a cat or two would'nt hurt, either.