PDA

View Full Version : The boys are back.

catnapper
09-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Sigh....Mystic and Mikey are back. My daughter works too much and works too hard on her studies. She thinks they are bored and alone too long. :( I tried to convince her that they're just being kittens.

I CAN'T keep them. I've been home 20 minutes with them and already want to pull my hair out because of all the cats. Someone pooped on the floor and someone else peed on the hall carpet. I missed them, but I was enjoying NOT having them.

I don't suppose anybody wants a gorgeous brown tabby and/or a sweet little blackie?

jenluckenbach
09-12-2009, 05:20 AM
That is unfortunate. :(

moosmom
09-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Catnapper,

I ASSUME you're talking about Heather and not the other one. Anyway of getting them into a foster home??? I wish I could help ya, Kim. I'm jam packed right now.

catmandu
09-12-2009, 09:42 AM
We would but we are far away in Catada!
And Dad wants to help that poor Orange Kitty , and that Tortoise Shell first!
:)

Scooter's Mom
09-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Maybe they just need a couple of days to re-acclimate?
I sure hope they do alright. I love those two boys ... wish I could take them. With me so far (Arizona) and money so tight, it's just impossible for me to do so. Hubby would toss me out.

Good luck with them. Those two sweeties deserve the best possible home, wherever it may be

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Hopefully you'll be able to find someone to adopt these two adorable boys. Good luck.:)