PDA

View Full Version : Home again!

Laura's Babies
09-11-2009, 03:56 PM
All is well again. Soon as I pulled up last night, they started linning up at the door waiting for me to open it and they were so glad to see me home again... They chewed me out for being a day late getting home but I explained to them my relief couldn't come Wednesday and that meant I had to stay and made more money that I could spend on them. I woke up this morning to find Boo, Amy and Samantha all snuggled against me. I laughed and said "ALL is well in the house again!"

For the upsetting news.. Marie texted me the day after I left that the kittens were nowhere to be found, she couldn't find them anywhere and hasn't seen them since. Usually, when I pull up, Priscilla is right here to greet me too (only outside)... I have not laid eyes on her yet. I called Jerry and he said she was coming to eat but leaving as soon as she ate so I figured she had moved the kittens after I left. Today he told me it has been over a week since he has laid eyes on her, she is not showing up for meals anymore. He also said there are a lot fewer cats coming to eat.. I don't like what that is adding up to.. :(

The kicker... I finally heard from CAAWS and they are ready to help.. I think it is to late for Priscilla and her babies. :(

Freckles
09-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome back.
Will there be a Cooking lesson 103?

lvpets2002
09-11-2009, 04:30 PM
:) Welcome Home Laura.. Glad your home safe & sound & the babies are giving you lots of love/cuddles..

catmandu
09-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Welcome back!!!:love:
We are praying for Pricilla and her Kittens, maybe she found a place that had better food , or maybe she and her brood were caught and taken to a Pet Sheter.:cool:
Maybe she missed you, and looked foe greener pastures.
I hope that she realizes that you are back, she will come back too.
:)

phesina
09-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Welcome home, Laura!

Prayers and a candle (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9151404) for Priscilla and her kittens.

Laura's Babies
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Freckles- I had a very off trip this time, our Captains Mom died this trip and it threw us all into a tailspin... I was so "off" that all I wanted was to come home... I DID try a new recipe that is to die for and will post that when I get rested and settled in.. Ha, I took other pictures but don't remember of what! I'll see when I upload them off the camera...

phesina- I wish I'd thought of that first and lit one but thank you for doing it! I HOPE it will help and lead her and those babies back to me. I am so upset and I really miss Priscilla at my door. :(

Donnaj4962
09-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome Home Laura! Enjoy lots of kitty snuggles and soft purrs! I am sure all of your furbabies are glad to see you home again! :love:

Felicia's Mom
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome home Laura!

cassiesmom
09-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Welcome home, Laura!

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Welcome home!:) I'm so sorry to hear about Priscilla and her babies.:( I sure hope that they're doing okay and that some one will be able to find them again. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Pinot's Mom
09-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Welcome home Laura! I know it's bittersweet; let us know what happens.

Anikaca77
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Welcome home, I'll say a pray for mom cat and kittens.

Maybe someone took them in.

Melissa