PDA

View Full Version : The camera adds 10 pounds?

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Fat cat could be a record breaker

A Chinese man believes his two-and-a-half stone cat could be the heaviest in the world.

Xu Jirong, of Qingdao, in northern China's Shandong province, says the cat, appropriately named Chubby, has a 27ins waist - bigger than a human girl's.

"She puts on more than two pounds every year - I suspect the problem is that she much prefers pork to fish," he told Wuzhou Daily.

"She can swallow down four or five pieces of raw pork within minutes."

However, Xu says Chubby is quite a good 'watchcat'.

"She attacks any stranger who comes in the apartment by scratching them - she's really quite terrifying," he added.

However, a vet said Chubby was clearly obese and said that all pets need a healthy diet and exercise.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1531093.jpg

Husky_mom
09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
cute huge kitty...wow..

hmm... makes me wonder.. camera adds 10 pounds... should I stop carrying my two everywhere...

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
cute huge kitty...wow..

hmm... makes me wonder.. camera adds 10 pounds... should I stop carrying my two everywhere...

20 lbs., lost like THAT!

The "Husky Mom Diet" -19.95 plus shipping and handling!;)

Queen of Poop
09-11-2009, 01:24 PM
That is one fat kitty!!!

Laura's Babies
09-11-2009, 03:37 PM
YIKES! I'd be scared of a cat that big but wouldn't it be wonderful to snuggle with on a cold night?

lvpets2002
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
:eek: WoW or heck use this baby for a pillow.. This is a Very Pretty Baby.. Yup Pretty Bigg too..
YIKES! I'd be scared of a cat that big but wouldn't it be wonderful to snuggle with on a cold night?

Jenn&Dean
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Some of us are just made to be overweight... Haha. Tubby Kitty!

catmandu
09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
That reminds me of Pumpkin a huge Owesome Orangie who live down the street.:)
He got to be about 30 pounds and was a local Celbri Cat appearing on the cover of our local paper and occasionally the Hamilton paper on holidays dreeded approquiatley like Santa, The Easter Bunny.
I wish I had the one with Pumpkin dressed as a Turkey.
But at the gae of six that weight caught up with him, and he died in pain.
That much weight is not good:( for anyome man nor beast, and I hope he slims Chubby down soon.:cool:

RICHARD
09-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Some of us are just made to be overweight... Haha. Tubby Kitty!

Ahem.

There is no such thing as 'overweight' on Pet Talk.

We are "Of Size!";)

------------

Gary,

You can always dress up and stuff some of the Lost Cats into your costume?:eek::D