PDA

View Full Version : Thursday cubed!? 333 = 09/09/09?

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 07:58 PM
151 Reasons recipe

3/4 oz 151 proof rum
2 oz orange juice
2 oz 7-Up® soda
3/4 oz lemonade

Stir together in a highball glass filled with ice cubes, and serve.

--------------------------------------

LOL, I just realized that Thursday's date would be 09/10/09.

I can't count! And I don't care!:D

I want a Ruben sandwich!

Anyone?:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2009, 08:31 PM
A Ruben sandwich sounds good to me too! How about a cherry vanilla coke to go with it? :D

Cinder & Smoke
09-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Thursday Squared? 333 = 09/09/09?

:confused:

DUH .....

This must be that New Math they keep talkin about.

< shakes head >
< hears rattlin sounds >

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
:confused:

DUH .....

This must be that New Math they keep talkin about.

< shakes head >
< hears rattlin sounds >

LOL, it's not the new math, it's the old math with a little PT thrown in I was stretching......lol CUBED!!!!

cassiesmom
09-09-2009, 10:28 PM
It's cool out this evening, but it's humid. Could I have decaf coffee, please? I'm raising my mug in a toast to David P at his new home - much happiness and joy in your new home, David P! Cheers!

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 11:12 PM
CM,
of course you can!

Decaf and a toast for David!

DONE!

MOFF,
a Ruben and a CVC to wet your whistle.!

DONE!

happylabs
09-10-2009, 07:23 AM
It's 8:22 a.m. and I am hungry for Eggs Benedict! I am not sure what drink goes with that. Can you choose something for me?

Pinot's Mom
09-10-2009, 07:48 AM
A CLASSIC breakfast drink goes with that! MIMOSA!!

Sounds good to me!! Gettin' ready for a PT party weekend!:D

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 12:52 PM
A CLASSIC breakfast drink goes with that! MIMOSA!!

Sounds good to me!! Gettin' ready for a PT party weekend!:D

Mimosas and eggs benendict!!
DONE!

Happy,

Refills?

happylabs
09-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Mimosas and eggs benendict!!
DONE!

Happy,

Refills?

Refills for sure! I love these virtual meals. I do not seem to gain any weight! :D

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 01:16 PM
refills for sure! I love these virtual meals. I do not seem to gain any weight! :d

done!

catland
09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
That breakfast sound delicious.

We're due for a late blast of summer today and tomorrow - up to 90 degrees. But the leaves are starting to turn. I just hope I can harvest some grapes this year before the racoons beat me to them.:eek:

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 02:51 PM
That breakfast sound delicious.

We're due for a late blast of summer today and tomorrow - up to 90 degrees. But the leaves are starting to turn. I just hope I can harvest some grapes this year before the racoons beat me to them.:eek:

What?

Raccoons are armed up there?

Here's some brekkies, tell me about them!:D

DONE!

davidpizzica
09-10-2009, 03:55 PM
It's cool out this evening, but it's humid. Could I have decaf coffee, please? I'm raising my mug in a toast to David P at his new home - much happiness and joy in your new home, David P! Cheers!

Cassiemom, thanks for the toast! I'm doing quite well here. I'm even on a new computer. RICHARD, A reuben would taste great!

gini
09-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Guess I missed breakfast............but glad to see that Davidp has stopped by. Buy him a drink of his choice from me, please.

Today is just lovely outside - not too hot - not too cold.

Richard, can you make a really good "lemon drop" - and make one for Slick too - she will probably be stopping by sometime this afternoon.

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Cassiemom, thanks for the toast! I'm doing quite well here. I'm even on a new computer. RICHARD, A reuben would taste great!

One Reuben and a mimosa.

Have you found any Pitts Fans you can yell with tonight?

DONE!

Gini
I'll make you both a pitcher.

DONE!

I owe you a huge apology.

In my mind's eye, your tree is still shading your office.
I thought to my self, "What a wimp, she has shade...":(

My humblest apologies.

Now, be careful on your way home tonight.:eek:

pomtzu
09-10-2009, 04:33 PM
You should have saved last week's "bye-bye summer" for this week. Sure feels like a Fall day - it's overcast and windy and just plain chilly! Had me thinking of a nice pot of chili or beef stew and home made corn bread. Top that off with hot apple cider. I can almost hear the logs crackling in the fireplace.

OMG - what am I saying?? - that will all too soon be true. Slap me back to my senses please!!! :eek:

I'll just take a coffee with Bailey's please............

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 04:38 PM
I can almost hear the logs crackling in the fireplace.

OMG - what am I saying?? - that will all too soon be true. Slap me back to my senses please!!! :eek:

I'll just take a coffee with Bailey's please............

It's almost 100 here and the sound of logs crakling is in the hills.:(

I'll make you a coffee with Baziley's and a pot of chili.

Have you ever had cornbread with chiles in it?

DONE!

gini
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM

DONE!

Yes, I have a really good recipe somewhere for that - it calls for jack cheese too - really yummy with some hot chili.

Richard, losing that tree was like losing my right arm. :( All of the shade is gone - and the west sun beats down on my office. When the tree developed the full blown fungus - it took over the grass too. So my back yard is a mess. In the spring, I will start over - deal with the grass and hopefully plant a new tree. But I have the rope for a dope, so I can find my way home after work.:D

Thanks for the lemon drop - hopefully there will be some left for Slick when she gets here. Anyone else - help yourself too.

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes, I have a really good recipe somewhere for that - it calls for jack cheese too - really yummy with some hot chili.

Richard, losing that tree was like losing my right arm. :( All of the shade is gone - and the west sun beats down on my office. When the tree developed the full blown fungus - it took over the grass too. So my back yard is a mess. In the spring, I will start over - deal with the grass and hopefully plant a new tree. But I have the rope for a dope, so I can find my way home after work.:D

Thanks for the lemon drop - hopefully there will be some left for Slick when she gets here. Anyone else - help yourself too.

hey, are your roses, o.k.?:eek:

I'll make another batch for the slickster!
done!

pomtzu
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM

DONE!

LOL - I shouldn't laugh - but - logs crackling in the hills???.................

Never had chilies in the corn bread, but sounds good.

catland
09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Aww - Gini, I'm so sorry to hear about your tree.

Tell Slick to hurry up before all of the good stuff is gone. Otherwise someone is going to have to spill some wine on my pants so that we have an excuse to wash them.:eek:

Karen
09-10-2009, 05:18 PM
MMMM, love cornbread. Yes, I have had it with chili peppers in it, back before I was allergic to them. 'Twas yummy yummy!

The weather is cool here, feels like autumn - apple pie, please, bartender! Warm, with a piece of sharp cheddar - that would be heavenly!

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
MMMM, love cornbread. Yes, I have had it with chili peppers in it, back before I was allergic to them. 'Twas yummy yummy!

The weather is cool here, feels like autumn - apple pie, please, bartender! Warm, with a piece of sharp cheddar - that would be heavenly!

Apple pie and cheddar, chai tea?

DONE!

Catland,

See, you'll never live it down!

Pom,

You have to try the cornbread at least once in your lifetime!

http://southernfood.about.com/od/cornbread/r/r80205a.htm

done!

Pinot's Mom
09-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Barkeep! I'll have one of those rum drinks; but can I have mine with Vodka? The combination sounds good...and yes, cornbread with chiles is very good! That reminds me - I had a question for you. Do you grow banana peppers? My husband and I have forever, and they're mild. This year, for some reason, they will blow your head off! We grow our peppers in pots on the deck, and there are habaneros on one side with jalapenos on the other. Did we somehow create a hybrid?

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey Barkeep! I'll have one of those rum drinks; but can I have mine with Vodka? The combination sounds good...and yes, cornbread with chiles is very good! That reminds me - I had a question for you. Do you grow banana peppers? My husband and I have forever, and they're mild. This year, for some reason, they will blow your head off! We grow our peppers in pots on the deck, and there are habaneros on one side with jalapenos on the other. Did we somehow create a hybrid?

YOu sure can!

DONE!

I grow little green Thai peppers and bell peppers.

LOL, why do science questions follow me all over the place?

You may have come up with a hybrid!

RedHedd
09-10-2009, 09:41 PM
It's warm up in NorCal. A rootbeer float would be wonderful right now ... :cool:

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 09:44 PM
It's warm up in NorCal. A rootbeer float would be wonderful right now ... :cool:

One Root Beer Float?

DONE!

Lady's Human
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Chili and corn bread sounds really good at the moment, but I'm torn....

Haven't had eggs benedict in ages...

What to do?

Heck, I'll just take come of everything.

Lady, no, you can't clean the bowl from the chili, mom has to sleep with you tonight.

RICHARD
09-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Chili and corn bread sounds really good at the moment, but I'm torn....

Haven't had eggs benedict in ages...

What to do?

Heck, I'll just take come of everything.

Lady, no, you can't clean the bowl from the chili, mom has to sleep with you tonight.

One of everything!

DONE!

It's all virtual 'gas' anyways!:eek:;)

Karen
09-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Awww, Lady, you can share some pie and cheese with me, okay? Thanks, barkeep!

slick
09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Here I am! I guess I missed brekkie, lunch and dinner. Oh Gini, a lemon drop would hit the spot right now. I'm on vacation but I'm cat sitting and enjoying the comfort and warmth of two orangie boys.

So Richard, I found a toilet in the right colour and my flanges are ready for you. Any time my friend! ;)

RICHARD
09-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Here I am! I guess I missed brekkie, lunch and dinner. Oh Gini, a lemon drop would hit the spot right now. I'm on vacation but I'm cat sitting and enjoying the comfort and warmth of two orangie boys.

So Richard, I found a toilet in the right colour and my flanges are ready for you. Any time my friend! ;)

Oh Dear!

Ready willing and able- I have a bad joke, but will pass on it.:D

Let me refill some glasses here!

DONE!:eek:

slick
09-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Well, it's about time Richard. I was getting mighty parched. How about mixing up a batch of slushies??? Seems like forever since I had me one of them. :)

pomtzu
09-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Yikes Maggie. Pinot doesn't get outside and dig in your "power pots" (intentionally misspelled), does she?? :eek: You'd have a kitty in orbit. That would be like putting a firecracker you-know-where, and lighting it! :p

Pinot's Mom
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
No, Pinot shows no interest in the deck plants, Ellie-thank goodness!

She and I will see you tomorrow!!

Killearn Kitties
09-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Where are you Slick?? I rushed over here to buy you a drink after your long walk and I can't see you!

RICHARD
09-13-2009, 07:57 PM
Well, it's about time Richard. I was getting mighty parched. How about mixing up a batch of slushies??? Seems like forever since I had me one of them. :)

I finally made a batch, for real! DONE!

KK, Pom and PM, Wait a second and I'll give you all a drink!~

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 02:13 PM
This rounds on me!

A big cherry vanilla coke for me! Angel just ate her first kitten food!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Guess I'll just party by myself. Don't worry I'm used to it. :D

RICHARD
09-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Guess I'll just party by myself. Don't worry I'm used to it. :D

Don't you dare!

I wasn't in the bar today...I was out and about...LOL, that's what I get for being a 'good' bartender.:rolleyes:;)
Done!

Pinot's Mom
09-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Nah, you're not alone, I'm here - but only for a short time!

Barkeep, I think we all need a round of champagne for Angel's first solid meal!! Way to go, sweetie!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 07:04 PM
She not only had her first meal but a second one as well. I think she gained a pound just today. Then we played and played and played.

It was so funny, she was out on the porch and found an old dried up oak leaf and was carring it around. Me without my camera!!! :eek:

Richard how are your outdoor babies doing? :)

RICHARD
09-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Nah, you're not alone, I'm here - but only for a short time!

Barkeep, I think we all need a round of champagne for Angel's first solid meal!! Way to go, sweetie!! :D

One round?

DONE!

MOFF,

The outdoor babies are doing fine, they have abandoned the crawlspace for a hideout under the wood box on the patio.

Mom and the kids come out to play but hide when I come out.....little do they know I am the hand that feeds them!:D