PDA

View Full Version : Dog Fancy

wolf_Q
10-04-2002, 02:13 AM
Who is subscribed to this magazine? Just a curiosity poll.

I have been for a couple of years now. I think I just like looking at all of the pictures, hehe. My brother thinks I'm nuts.

Logan
10-04-2002, 05:50 AM
I don't get it, currently, but one day, when I am afforded a little more time, I certainly will. I do buy a gift subscription for a friend, who enjoys it very much, but couldn't justify the expense. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-04-2002, 05:58 AM
I pick up Dog Fancy every now and then from Petsmart, but do not have a subscription. One day, when I have enough time, I will. It's great!

anna_66
10-04-2002, 07:19 AM
I had gotten it for about 5 years, but when we got Roxey, I didn't seem to have as much time to read it. Seems I was just looking at the pictures & putting it away. So I let my subscription lapse. I don't think I'd get it again (with the computer & all;) ), but I did like it.

primabella
10-04-2002, 07:45 AM
i never bought or have even seen the magazine, but i've heard of it because two years ago, when i went to florida they were selling a dog calandar (which it took the whole shopping trip to comvince my dad to get it for me). it was from dogfancy, so i went on the website and i look at the info. that's all :D
oh, and have any of you entered your dogs in the 2002 calandar for dogfancy? a lot of the dogs look like some of yours. :)

lovemymaltese
10-04-2002, 10:03 AM
I have seen some issues before, cute magazine but I just do not have the time to read it.

Cincy'sMom
10-04-2002, 03:48 PM
I just renew my subscription to Dog Fancy and for the first time subscribed to Dog World ( I keep finding deals and have never paid for the $15/yr) I like to read it at work :) ( And from time to time the Pres. of the company borrows it from me...little brown nosing never hurt!)

Dakota's Mommy
10-04-2002, 04:14 PM
( And from time to time the Pres. of the company borrows it from me...little brown nosing never hurt!)

LOL, you crack me up!

Uabassoon
10-04-2002, 04:54 PM
I read cat fancy every month. I'm too cheap to buy them from Petsmart, so I get them at the local used book store. There are a few people with subcriptions that sell them as soon as they are done with it, sometimes they get to the used book store before they get to Petsmart, and they are only $1.25

ownerof3dogs
10-04-2002, 10:54 PM
I have been reading Dog Fancy for about 4 years and have been subscribed to it for almost a year. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read it every month. And the pics are great

shais_mom
10-04-2002, 11:07 PM
Due to a momentary lapse of sanity I signed up for a magazine club. I am getting a boatload of Magazines until 2006. I can't wait for it to come!!! Except I will be 31!! YUCK!!
But on top of all the "woman" magazines I get, I subscribe to Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy. I love both of them. When my subscriptions to all my other magazines run out the ones I will keep renewing are those 2 and my Reimen publication magazines.

Twisterdog
10-05-2002, 12:12 AM
I have a subscription to Dog Fancy, because my son's friend was selling magazines to raise money for school, and I bought it. I probably won't renew it, though. It's ok ... but I find I don't have much time to read it.

C.C.'s Mom
10-05-2002, 01:57 AM
I have never heard of it.

Tucker216
10-06-2002, 04:44 PM
seems like not many get this great mag. ! I LOVE it ! ! I too am also really busy but I keep it in the bathroom lmao so over time I get to read it cover to cover lol :D :D :D

mruffruff
10-07-2002, 02:57 PM
I subscribed for about 5 years. I saved all the copies (still have them!) until I ran out of storage space. So I sent our local library a subscription. Now I can keep up with the new info and not have to find a place to keep them. And other dog lovers can read them too.

Mary

iceyshiver21
10-09-2002, 04:28 PM
Im subscribed to dog fancy and i am always on there message board but there haveing problems so if you visit please take that in to consideration. before judging the site they are testing to see wether or not to combine dogfancy message boards and horse illestrated message boards.

P.S. this is a well done site (im new here)

Cookiebaker
10-09-2002, 04:32 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome3.gif

Welcome to Pettalk, iceyshiver21! We hope you like it here! What kind of pets do you have,and do you have pictures?? We LOVE pictures! :D