PDA

View Full Version : Ford

Barbiecat1
09-08-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm so glad your story had a happy ending, sweet kitty. Enjoy your special day.

yarlenna
09-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Hello, Ford. You are a very handsome feline:love: Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

catmandu
09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
:love::love::love:
Thats what I love the most about Cat Of The Day and thats seeing Cats who have a rough start in life, who find the Right Guardians, and end up in a Fine Furrever Home.
And Ford you are proof positive that with Love , Compassion and Care any Animal can recover from a bad situation and become a Loyal and Loving Companion.
:love::love:
I know many people turn from a shelter Animal who is not in perfect condition, but I think what will you look like after you are My Friend, say in 6 months!!
:D:D
Michael, Miquelito and Golden Rod and The Owesome Orange Porchies All send a Lucky Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR MOST FORTUNATE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY FANTASTIC FORD.
:love::love::love:

astrid
09-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi handsome young boy!!!
It's so nice to read stories with happy endings such as yours, thank God for those lovely humans who rescued you and gave you the love and the home you needed to be the happy cat you're now:)

Happy COTD!!!!

Love and kisses:love::love:

gini
09-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Ford you are so lucky to be rescued, brought back to good health and loved so much.

But just look at you - aren't you the most handsome boy?

Congratulations on your honor today - you definitely deserve it.

Pinot's Mom
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Ford, you really are a lovely kitty-inside and out, I'm sure! It's wonderful when people give animals who've had a rough start a second chance. Congratulations on finding your wonderful forever home, and on your COTD honors - you're a very deserving kitty!! Enjoy!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Ford what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I'm so sorry about your rough start in life. Sounds like you have a wonderful life full of love now though. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi there Ford! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) Thank goodness your rescuers found you time, Ford! What a brave boy you were, hanging until your guaridan angels could find you! And just look at you now, looking sooo handsome and healthy, posing in front of your cherished fish bowl!:) I have to tell you Ford, you are one beautiful boy, and not just in looks, but in heart as well! I'm so happy you and your family found one another; a very happy ending story, for sure!:) Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day bash!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Momto4FemaleFelines
09-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Congratulations on being CATD, Ford!
You are a VERY HANDSOME fellow!

Momo
09-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Ford, you are one great cat! I'm glad that you were rescued!
You remind me of my Whiskers - he says hello! :)

kb2yjx
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
What a handsome ORANGEMAN!!!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
09-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh, Ford! You are orange and white, plush and sooooo handsome! How wonderful that you have such a terrific life after a bit of a rough start. Please ask your people to give you some huge hugs from me! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Ford! (P.S., a quick question - did you get your name after another handsome Ford [Harrison] -- or, after the car, or another source?)

susanswatlin518
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
HI THERE HANDSOME FORD-CONGRATS ON BEING CAT OF THE DAY :love::love::love::love: YOU SURE TURNED INTO A GREAT CAT! YOU SURVIVED SOO MUCH! I AM SENDING SOME LONG HEADBUMPIES AND A HUG YOUR WAY BABY! :p:p:p I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE A REGULAR FIRE-CRACKER WHEN YOU GET INSPIRED TO GET INVOLVED WITH WHAT'S GOING ON-LOL:cool: BEING DOWN IN FLORIDA SOUNDS COOL TOO! HAVE FUN!SUSANSWATLIN518:D

fairlady68
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Hello, Ford...you are so sweet and beautiful and oh so fuzzy wuzzy with your golden amber and white fur and amber eyes. I am so glad you found a purrfect home and bring so much love and laughter to your humans.

Perfect colors for a September COTD!

katladyd
09-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Ford, your human parents have been richly rewarded by saving a poor, sick, kitten. Just look at you! I am sure they are the envy of everyone they know because they have such a beautiful, loving cat!:love: HAPPY COTD!