PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

Donnaj4962
09-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone! I am finally back! The last most of you knew, I was suddenly unemployed due to my job being eliminated from budget constraints. I had been using the agency laptop for months as my personal computer had a virus and was not behaving well. When I lost my job, I had to give back the laptop. So I was going to the library or borrowing time on friends' computers. I finally was able to "fix" my own computer, and here I am! There's so much to catch up on!

In the meantime, I am still not working full-time. I have been at a women's clothing store part-time since March, well before I lost my job. And I am still there. They can't give me any additional hours, unless someone is sick or on vacation. And I just accepted a part-time position with our County Parks Department as a receptionist at 2 of the local parks. I start that in a week. I am excited to have something to fill my days! I was becoming depressed and lazy and I hated that!

My kitties are well.. LOVING having Meowmie home with them more! They were always cuddlebunnies, but now are even more so!

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and well! Looking forward to reading about all of the new adventures on PT! Donna

Catty1
09-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Great to see you back!!! Glad you have a little work, and time with your furbabies!

Welcome home!:):love:

Karen
09-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Glad things are looking a little better for you! Welcome home! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Welcome back!!!:D I'm glad to hear that you and your cats are doing well.:)

Vermontcat
09-07-2009, 11:31 AM
It's good to see you back here.:)
I was wondering where you were and I missed you and your posts.
I'm happy to hear that you and your cats are well.
Give hugs to Tabitha & Sasha for me.:)

Daisy and Delilah
09-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Welcome back!!! It's great to hear from you again. I hope everything continues on an upward trend and you can come back often.:)