PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today...

Vermontcat
09-06-2009, 06:43 PM
It was Milly & Izzy's gotcha day!:D
I can't believe that it has been a year already that they have been here.
They are here to stay for sure, we even drove by their old neighborhood last month and their old house is totally gone, it is just an empty lot with nothing left of their old home except for what used to be their driveway. There were a few other empty lots in their neighborhood so I am guessing that the airport will eventually be expanding and is buying out all the houses that go up for sale on their old street.
I am so happy that I was able to adopt them last year and give them a happy Pet Talk home.:)

I'm sure you all want to see some new photos of Milly & Izzy but this weekend I have been really busy doing a garage sale so I hope to post some new photos of them tomorrow or the next day.

phesina
09-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Happy Big Gotcha Day #1, Milly and Izzy!

blue
09-06-2009, 09:13 PM
IM glad they where able to find a good and loving home with you.

cassiesmom
09-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Dear Milly and Izzy! Happy First Gotcha Day! I always love to see photos of you because you're so gorgeous ... This one always makes me smile, though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers/10millizz6.jpg Big kitty kisses and hugs to you both!

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2009, 11:44 PM
HAPPY 1st GOTCHA DAY MILLY & IZZY!!! I'm so glad that you both found a wonderful loving forever home together. I hope that you'll have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Barbara
09-07-2009, 05:17 AM
Milly and Izzy are very lucky kitties and I think they are happy kitties as well. They are a great addition to Pet Talk :)

Pinot's Mom
09-07-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm sorry I missed this yesterday!! Milly & Izzy, happy belated Gotcha day!! I know you're happy in your wonderful home and have a great life ahead!!:D

catmandu
09-07-2009, 09:39 AM
And I know that noone is happier that Milly and Izzy have spent such a Happy Year than Your Dear Angel Samantha who is so pleased that Her Meowmie is not lonely
:love::love:
Samanthas with the Animal Angels in Niagara Falls Today, helping make sure that all the Animal Angels know where to find the right food for them
:D:D
She will come for Milly and Izzy tonight, as Samantha doesnt want her Friends to miss the Filet Mignon for TWO!!!
:love::love:
Happy Gotcha Day Milly and Izzy.
:love::love::love::love:

Edwina's Secretary
09-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Congratulations Vermont Girls!

aTailOf2Kitties
09-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Happy Gotcha day to your girls from my boys!

Karen
09-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Happy Gotcha celebration!

momcat
09-07-2009, 01:39 PM
HAPPY FIRST GOTCHA DAY, MILLY AND IZZY!

On your very special day, I'm wishing both of you many healthy and happy years filled with love, companionship, and everything special kitties like you could possibly want.

Sending each of you lots of scritchies and lovies to celebrate your special day! :love: :love: :love: :love:

astrid
09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MILLY & IZZY!!!!!

I hope and pray that this is the first of many joyful years:)

Hugs and kisses from your Guatemalan friends Sophie and Astrid:love: