PDA

View Full Version : Our trip for Fall Creek. Updated photos of my son Kai, now two years old. =]

luckies4me
09-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Time for some updated photos of Kai, who turned two at the end of May.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture!!! We went to Fall Creek and along the edge of the water there sat this cute little wooden chair, which made for an excellent photo opportunity. I don't think this could have worked out better. If only I had a better camera. When taxes come back I am most def. investing in a better camera. :p

We found this cute little snake there, so I let Kai pet it. :D It's good to start teaching them respect for animals very early on, even the wild ones!

As you can see from the tree photos he has grown considerably. In fact, I think he might be taller than Dylan when he is fully grown. Hope you enjoyed looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. :)

I wish I was good at Photoshop so I could fix the first one. It is such a great photo. I'd like to print it out to send to family.

I meant "Our trip to Fall Creek" not for Fall Creek.

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Great pictures!!! He is so handsome. I can not believe how big that tree is/was. Thanks for sharing. I think it's very brave and cool to introduce him to the little snake.:)

angelbow20
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Very cute pictures!

Karen
09-07-2009, 09:08 PM
I don't see anything that needs "fixing" about the first picture ....

DJFyrewolf36
09-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I absolutely LOVE Fall Creek! I went out camping that direction last week actually :) Thanks for sharing pictures!