View Full Version : Chessy

LHCamry
09-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Chessy.....What a beautiful big baby you are. You can be my lap baby
anytime. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Be still our hearts!! Will you look at you, pretty girl. A carbon copy of our big nephew, Jake. You not only look like him, you two have similar traits. Jake loves loves loves to chew on an empty pop bottle. It must be divine to live in a house with so many other Goldens. A Labbie filled house is a great house. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you a billion kisses from us here in Florida to help celebrate. Some for all the fursibs too please. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Good morning Chessy! (Love you name, and nickname; I had a "Chessie" too!:)) A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous Golden girl you are! No doggie knows how to smile bigger and brighter than a Golden!:) (Don't tell my Lab Star that!:D) Seeing your sweet face surrounded by all of those pretty, pink flowers; you and your Golden best buddy posing so proudly for the camera, brought a huge smile to this Retriever loving face, too!:love: There isn't a more loving and loyal breed than the Golden, and your family is so very blessed to be surrounded by so much Golden love!:love: I can only imagine how terrified your family was the day of your collapse! Thank goodness you recovered fully and are back to living life to it's fullest; your family wants you around for a long, long time! And speaking of terrified, those thunderstorms sure can be scary! Like you my girl heads for the bathroom when the boomers strike, only instead of getting into the tub, she trys to squeeze her 75 lbs. behind the toilet! Welll, hopefully no thunderstorms are headed your way today!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving Sunday honoree, precious Chessy! Hope you enjoy the happiest day celebrating with your proud people, pup pals and the kitties, Chessy! Hopefully a swim, a nice long walk, a car ride and lots of yummy treats (and "food drops":D)will be on the day's agenda! Today is my Lab Star's 10th birthday, and tonight when we cut her cake we'll eat a slice in honor of you! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Golden girl Chessy!!!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
09-06-2009, 11:32 AM
WOW:D !!! Not much else to say. Chessy, you are a stunning girl. Your sibling there is beautiful, too.:cool: I bet you turn heads everywhere you go, anytime you go there! I was sorry to read about your recent diagnosis, but with caution and care, you should be okay. :) Congrats on being named Dog of the Day today. I think it is a fitting tribute to a wonderful girl like you. :):love:Have a terrific Dog of the Day afternoon. I wish for you a happy, healthy, LONG life filled with love and fun!:love:

Momo
09-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Cheesy - you are one pretty Golden! I'm glad that you survived that horrible heart problem. Now, continue to enjoy your lil' doggie life! LOL! :love:

lizbud
09-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello Chessy,

You are a very pretty girl Chessy.:) I enjoyed meeting you & reading a
Little about you today. I am so glad to know you have a wonderful family
that loves you. You deserve the best.:) Congratulations on being chosen
as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending loads of hugs & kisses too.:)

chocolatepuppy
09-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Aw Chessy, you're such a pretty girl! You look so huggable. Congratulations on being DOTD!:love: