PDA

View Full Version : Adorable jack!

susanswatlin518
09-04-2009, 04:33 AM
WHAT AN ADORABLE DOG! HAPPY DOTD FROM A NY CAT LADY! :love::love::love:YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE-THERE-SIR! THAT LAST PICTURE IS THE CUTEST! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518:)

hypatia56
09-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Congratulations Flaco! By the way, are you a fan of either Dwight Yoakam or the Texas Tornadoes?

I agree with Susan, you are adorable. I melted at that last picture.

What a sweet, beautiful dog! Thank you for sharing him with us.

indiewolf
09-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Enjoyed reading about Jack. Very nicely written. He sounds like a riot, and a very sweet puppy.

wolfensteinsmom
09-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi there, Jack. Happy Dog of the Day to you!:D I think you are a very handsome guy. I am so happy to hear that you were rescued, but sorry to hear that you had to be!:( I am certain from your story that you now live the life of a prince with your human family. I bet you are one spoiled baby boy!:cool: That's alright. I know several spoiled babies. :D Have a great afternoon playing and relaxing, and have a few special treats to celebrate! I hope you have a long and happy life without strife or pain. :):love:

tatsxxx11
09-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Good morning Jack! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you wild and crazy guy!:D What a cutie pie; those helicopter ears of yours are too adorable, and those soft, warm brown eyes, heart melting! Your bio. stats say "dog" under breed, but I'm thinking half "RCA" dog, half JRT!:p You certainly have the spunk, spirit and energy of a JRT, though at 70lbs, maybe not the size!;) I'm sorry to hear of your ACL injuries Jack, but it doesn't sound like you or your Mom have let your condition keep you from enjoying life to its fullest, safely...including chasing Frisbees!:) You're my kind of guy Jack...handsome, sweet, and full of life!:) Bless your family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, and bless you for bringing endless joy to their lives!!! Mucho smoochies and hugs to you adorable Jack!!! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and have a blast being spoiled rotten!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
09-04-2009, 11:29 AM
What a character and quite a good one!! We loved reading your story. You are one talented fella and a bundle of never ending energy. We're sending big thanks to your family for rescueing you. It sounds like it's been a laugh a minute since the day they got you. How awful that you tore both rear ACL's. Ouch!! At least you did it while you were doing something fun. We know you must miss catching that frisbee though. Congrats on your big day as our Friday DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses, if they can slow you down long enough.;) Those kisses are from us to add to the celebration. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
09-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Jack,

You sure are a cutie pie.:) I loved reading your story. I hope you don't
injure those legs again sweetie, I know that hurts a lot.:( Enjoy your very
special honor for being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
of hugs & kisses just for you Jack.:)