PDA

View Full Version : No privacy

weeze
10-03-2002, 04:57 PM
As I am sitting here reading some posts, Minnie is in her litter box.. doing her business. Baby, my 6 month old tabby is sniffing Minnie's behind as she's going.. How disgusting is that? Poor Minnie has a very annoyed look on her face!

Former User
10-05-2002, 01:11 PM
Yeah, nothing new LOL! Well, C & K give each other litterbox privacy, but sometimes when they pass each other, they might sniff each others behind :eek: yuckie!

Kirsten
10-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Poor Minny! LOL Luna wouldn't be happy about that either!

My Katz even used to complain when she had to do her big business and I was in the same room with her. Since I knew that, I left her alone while she was in her box!

Kirsten

Cataholic
10-05-2002, 06:48 PM
This is very funny...when Tenny has to make presents..his little nose gets all wrinkled up, like he is concentrating on something, and he absolutely refuses to look at me. I just laugh and laugh. (Hey, they are in the bathroom with me allllllllll the time, so turn about is fair play, right?):eek:

krazyaboutkatz
10-05-2002, 09:35 PM
When Storm or Pepper are using the litterbox, Sunny has to watch them. Storm also likes to lick Sunny's and Pepper's bottoms. I know that mother cats lick their babies bottoms but this is ridiculous. :eek: I try to make Storm stop because Pepper and Sunny don't like this. I guess he thinks that they are his youngsters and that this is one of his responsibilities. :)

moosmom
10-07-2002, 07:47 AM
:eek: Eeeeeeewwww!!! LOL...and I haven't even had breakfast yet!

When my cats "go", their ears go up and down, ever so slightly, until their done. It's hysterical to watch them, but they do like their privacy.