PDA

View Full Version : Cat survives being shot in the head w/an arrow

Medusa
09-03-2009, 02:16 PM
The poor 83 year old man who owns the cat had tears in his eyes and his voice was quivering. The kitty will be ok, so don't be afraid to watch the video.

http://m.www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AipDnVkltCHfACjd9wAdyrqbvZx4/SIG=12fpmio31/**http%3A//cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ynews%3Fch=4226713%26cl=15370377%26lang=en

RedHedd
09-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Oh poor kitty. I'm so glad it will be okay, but :mad: at the idiots who did this

kitten645
09-03-2009, 11:47 PM
I saw this on HuffPost. I'm glad the kitty is okay. The thing that did this to him will be in a special circle in hell.
However, this was a Fox link and I sort of feel like I have to take a shower now :p Hannity poped up after the video and got creeped out! ;)
Claudia

blue
09-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Huffington Post>Fox news? :confused:

Hannity creeps you out?

A good friend of mine's cat was shot throught head with an arrow, might have been his gramma's cat. The cat lived a long and happy life, after the arrow was removed. It did tend to walk to one side however.

Puckstop31
09-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Huffington Post>Fox news? :confused:

Meh.... Two sides of the same coin. Only the koolaid drinkers worry about it.

Hannity creeps you out? He creeps ME out. He is just the same as the morons who preach the DNC party line.

As for the cat. Only a class one knob of a loser would do that. Knowing that such peple exist is why we need to be able to carry guns. LOL

Not really a cat kind of guy, but I am sorry this happened kitty. I am glad that the jackhole who shot you used a field point and not a broadhead, which would have killed you.

Medusa
09-04-2009, 06:46 AM
I wonder, is it possible to post in the DH w/out having the thread sullied w/politics? I only posted it here because it's supposed to be for topics that are "slightly controversial". This is primarily a pet site and I didn't post it in the Politics and Religion thread.

moosmom
09-04-2009, 09:40 AM
OMG!! When I first saw that kitty, I burst out crying!!! I am SOOO glad he'll be okay and I HOPE his owner will keep him indoors. This MIGHT very well have been an accident, although I highly doubt it with animal abuse being so out of control lately. I need to go get some Kleenex.:(

aTailOf2Kitties
09-04-2009, 09:49 AM
thank God for lousy aim;)
I saw one of those Animal Cops shows on TV where a goose had been shot through the neck with an arrow. He gave them quite a run trying to catch him. The arrow went through the front of his neck and healed perfectly once removed.

momcat
09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
This story was in the Trenton papers earlier this week, one had a picture of the poor kitty with the arrow. Hopefully the ------ (insert your own expletive) responsible will be caught and brought to court. There are some judges in New Jersey who don't just throw the book at animal abusers, they throw the whole law library!