PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Berry - cat killer SWANNY RIVER...

moosmom
09-03-2009, 09:17 AM
I just called the Enfield Superior Court clerk's office to see when Kyle Berry is coming up for trial. September 17th is the big day and I will be sitting front row and center to see this piece of crap go to prison for 8 1/2 years!!

This one's for you RB Tiger Lily.

Marigold2
09-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Way to go. Is there anything we can do?

moosmom
09-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Marigold2,

Unless you live in CT, not much. Because Judge Scheinblum will not be hearing the case and we're not sure who the judge will be, all I can say is say a prayer, LOTS of them. We aren't even sure if it's going to be a jury trial or a bench trial. I HOPE, being as ignorant as Berry is, he'll choose a jury trial. Afterall, rather than take a GENEROUS deal of 3 1/2 years for Felony Animal Cruelty, Assaulting a Police Officer (he kicked a police dog sending him to the vet), and Violation of Probation total, he admitted in open court that he didn't mean to kill the cat (an admission that he DID kill the cat) and refused the deal, opting for a trial. He's looking at 8 1/2 years instead. Idiot. Even Judge Scheinblum told him he was a very foolish man.

I suppose you could email the prosecutor, whose name I don't recall right now. I can get his name if you like. But this guy's got a LOOOOOONG history with the Enfield Police Department dating back years.

Not only that, but Tiger Lily isn't the first cat he's killed. They just can't prove it.