PDA

View Full Version : A Labor Day Party in Ontario!!

cassiesmom
09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Dear Groucho and Pinot, please fire up the Catmobile! Our wonderful Catmandu has informed us of a celebration!

Yes My Owesome Orange Magnfi Cat is still handsome after all this yeras , and is still My Deam Cat, and will be so FURREVER! Party at Michaels inn on Labor Day! Everyones welcome as theres a Special Holiday Buffet in the Embers Room!!

It's for Michael the Dream's 18th Birthday and Labor Day! Here we go!

kb2yjx
09-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the advance notice about this very special party!!! The Clan is getting together all sorts of wonderful things for Michael on his special birthday!!!

katladyd
09-02-2009, 11:58 PM
My boys wouldn't miss Michael's party for anything! They're two of his biggest fans!!!:D

phesina
09-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Mine are all ready to go! Especially our little orangette Sparkler! (Who's always ready to go on Catmobile trips anyway..)

catmandu
09-03-2009, 09:41 AM
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/pocoloco_2009/purrywurries769.jpg
And My Princess will share her pails of Pro Plan, her favorite. And The Campbell Cat Clan:love: are bringing Thai, Mac:cool:and Ming :cool:are bringing Cali Mexican and Ebony Beau Tubster is bring things from the Poco Loco.:D
And Phesinas Cats :love: are bring Lake Michiagan Trout!
And the Found Cats:) are bringing food from the Harbor Diner and the Porch Cats have 7 restaurants in thier Strip Mall!!!'
This is going to be a FEAST!!:love::love:

phesina
09-03-2009, 07:56 PM
And My Princess will share her pails of Pro Plan, her favorite. And The Campbell Cat Clan:love: are bringing Thai, Mac:cool:and Ming :cool:are bringing Cali Mexican and Ebony Beau Tubster is bring things from the Poco Loco.:D
And Phesinas Cats :love: are bring Lake Michiagan Trout!
And the Found Cats:) are bringing food from the Harbor Diner and the Porch Cats have 7 restaurants in thier Strip Mall!!!'
This is going to be a FEAST!!:love::love:

We'll bring Lake Superior Whitefish too!

Lots of Yum Yum Yummies for everyone's Tum Tum Tummies! A day of Laboring to put away all that food!

Pinot's Mom
09-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry, almost missed this, I was alerted by a dear friend the Catmobile services were needed!! The Catmobile is otherwise engaged in some legal matters of kitties in need, but we have an auxiliary vehicle to act as the Canadian Catmobile just for our Michael the Dream's 18th Birthday! I will have to navigate by cellphone, but I'm putting the ever reliable Sparkler in charge of this trip. You won't be disappointed by the accomodations, I'm sure, but Groucho and I will be terribly sorry to miss this trip!!

Sparkler, you've got my cellphone number, keep me and Groucho informed. Roco, my sweetheart:love:, I'm sorry we can't be together for this trip, but I'm needed in legal aid!! Have a good time at Michael's party!!

:love: Pinot

momcat
09-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi fellow kitties,
Pinot has been working very hard to find alternate suitable transportation to Canada and thank you Sparkler for stepping up. Right now Pinot, Gatsby and I are going over the evidence against our friends Ruby and Vinnie. Updates on that situation will be in the thread about their unfortunate incarceration.

Your friend,
Groucho

Barbara
09-04-2009, 06:54 AM
The Catmobile is otherwise engaged in some legal matters of kitties in need....
Sparkler, you've got my cellphone number, keep me and Groucho informed. Roco, my sweetheart:love:, I'm sorry we can't be together for this trip, but I'm needed in legal aid!! Have a good time at Michael's party!!

:love: Pinot

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could come with the Catmobile just a tiny little bit latr and have Ruby and Vinnie and Filou and Tigris with you? An 18th birthday is an important thing and I hope we can manage that.

phesina
09-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Hello everyone, Sparkler here...

We're all set for this weekend, I'm borrowing Meowmie's car and her "enhanced" driver's license! (Won't she be surprised when she can't find them!)

Let's see.. we can zip down to Toledo to pick up kitties from Ohio and Illinois and other points west and south and east, then up to Detroit and across the Ambassador Bridge to collect the southern Ontario attendees.. and then head straight for THE PARTEEEEE!!!!! Will that cover everyone?

You all have my cell phone number, so keep me posted!

Love from your Midwest/Canadian Catmobile Girl Sparkler!!!!!

I'm getting all rested up for the big trip:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=899

Pinot's Mom
09-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Sparkler, I knew you'd be up for the challenge! I told you on the phone you'd do just fine. Any problems, give me a call. Groucho & the legal team are working on the case of the wrongly accused kitties, but if we can pop up to the party we will. Thanks for your help, Sparkler! ;)

Your friend and co-pilot by remote....
Pinot

catmandu
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Michael the Draem cat AKA Mr Purr is so impressed and touched that all his friends on Pet Talk want to go to his Purrthday Party!
Hes glad that Ebony Beau Tubster, Bodacious Bo Bo and Handsome John Hancock will be there as he misses them.
And hes recruiting the Niagara On The Lake Pets and Angels to bring food from those wonderful historical Beds and Breakfasts.
This is going to be a PARTEEE!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
09-04-2009, 03:31 PM
:love: Oh heck that is this weekend.. Ok I have the babies just a packing.. They are all jumping up & down with joy.. Meowmom is getting some snacks together.. Woo Hoo come on Catmobile..

cassiesmom
09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Since Phesina's kitties are bringing fish from the Great Lakes, I will send Cassie with Chicago pizza and Eli's cheesecake...

katladyd
09-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Okay, the boys heard cheesecake and lost it! This will be some party! Everyone loves Michael the Dream!:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
09-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Just so everyone knows, the Catmobile is coming to Canada with the legal team. They're all so glad it worked out; below is a transcript from the Ruby and Vinnie thread. Have a great time kitties!!

"They are free!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all their PT friends Ruby and Vinnie had to be released. The prosecutor did not find any evidence (and if he had found some, there was more evidence that it was all photoshopped) - so it was easy for Groucho to take all the legal documents Gatsby had prepared and go into court. After his impressive speech there was no doubt among the jury that they were innocent.
Pinot was right there waiting in front of the jail with these crablegs. Officer Edwina was the one who opened the door for them. After their ordeal, Ruby and Vinnie were stressed out and tired"

Barbara
09-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Filou who sometimes is a good guy just called me on somebody's mobile. After Ruby and Vinnie relaxed everybody in the Catmobile was very happy. I suppose they came to the party in a very good mood :D
They all say the Canadian parties are the best.

momcat
09-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm so happy that our ace legal team will be able to make it to the party. They have worked so hard to get justice for Vinnie and Ruby.

According to an e-mail from Pinot, all of the kitties at the party will be coming home in the Catmobile but first will be making a stop for some of those famous Maryland crabcakes.

catmandu
09-06-2009, 04:23 PM
And the Porch Angels are brining goodies from the 7 Restaurants at the Porch Angel Strip Mall.:love::love:
They have a Quiznos, KFC , the Mandarin Chinese Buffet , a Good Sea Food Place , a New York Fries , Harveys Hamburgers and the Canadian Grill.
Lots of Food for The Carnivores and Herbivores alike as Pouncer The First Cat ans Mr Scrappy are bringing trays from thier Goodness Me Natural Foods!!!:):):)
This is going to be one Great Day for Our Angels.
:love::love::love::love::love: