PDA

View Full Version : Another pregnancy update!!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi everyone, first off, I MISS YOU ALL!!!:D I am getting my computer fixed soon, so I will be back on for good! YAY!!!!!

I am 21 weeks pregnant, so I am REALLY getting excited/nervous. I am def. showing now, and my little Wyatt kicks ALL THE TIME!:love: He kicks all the way up and all the way downward, so weird:eek:

I get belly pats and comments all the time, and it makes me smile. I am such a proud mommy. :p

When I am driving, or sitting alone, and Wyatt kicks, I feel so, I dont know, not alone?? Its like he is reminding me he is there. I love him so much:love:

I was thinking the other night, and thought about why I did not get pregnant for 6+ years... I believe it is because God wanted me to have Wyatt, this baby. The one created perfectly for me. I never knew I could feel this way. I am NOT a kid person. It is so weird how I feel about him. I cant explain it....

I still owe pictures from the last update, but I forgot my camera:o So I will bring it over to my moms this weekend and I will share my belly shots:D

Hope all is well! Katie and Wyatt:love:

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Hello!! It's great to hear from you. I think of you and your babies (all of them) often.
Can't wait to see pictures of little Wyatt. :) I love that name.

jennielynn1970
09-02-2009, 07:03 PM
So good to hear from you, Katie!!! Can't wait to see pics of you and your crew again soon!! And those belly shots!!!

Karen
09-02-2009, 07:06 PM
I am so glad you are doing so well, and that Wyatt is making his presence known! My nephew Axel was a wiggler from the start and is still a very active boy at age 4 1/2! But he's cute, so he gets away with it! ;) Miss Trillian, the tuxie kitty who adopted him upon his arrival home, always slept in his crib, but as far away from him as possible, because he'd squirm his way across the cage in his sleep and she didn't want to get squished or kicked!

K9karen
09-02-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm so happy for you Kate! I have a gut feeling, Wyatt is going to be someone special!

I never had children but all my friend's did, so I was always around kids. I never felt maternal (no icky diaper changes for me) until I started babysitting and being with John's granddaughters. I turned into a rapid, "there's nothing to it" diaper changer, feeder, game player. Now I'm oozing motherly instincts. Amazing isn't it? What a widdle biddie will do to your heart!

ps..I guess I should say "semi-grandmommy" instincts!

finn's mom
09-02-2009, 08:26 PM
How sweet. I know exactly what you mean, I never felt alone while I was pregnant. I somehow felt safer! It was awesome!

And, I am **still** not a baby/kid person at all. I love my Clara with my heart and soul, but I'm still not all that moved to hold and coo over other babies! And don't try to explain how you feel, I think most mothers already know! I know there's no way I could explain the feelings and emotions that have completely consumed since I found out I was pregnant. And, I am not even going to try, haha. :love:

Pembroke_Corgi
09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Isn't it just amazing to feel your baby kicking?? Wyatt sounds like such an active little guy already!

I know how you feel even though you are not a kid person. I guess I've always liked kids but felt less sure about babies. Now I can't imagine life without a baby in the house and will be a little sad (but happy too, I will love her however she is!) when Lyra isn't a baby anymore. And now I really enjoy other babies, too. It's amazing what having a baby does to us, huh! :)

moosmom
09-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Oh Katie, it's so good to hear from you. Glad to hear you're doing well. Can't wait to meet Wyatt!!

Reachoutrescue
09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
I was thinking the other night, and thought about why I did not get pregnant for 6+ years... I believe it is because God wanted me to have Wyatt, this baby. The one created perfectly for me. I never knew I could feel this way. I am NOT a kid person. It is so weird how I feel about him. I cant explain it....

I remember when you told me on the phone about a year or so ago....

"my cats are my babies. I don't want kids". Isn't it crazy how one little miracle can change your whole perspective on life??? I know you will be a great mom!!! Congrats again. Miss you by the way.