PDA

View Full Version : Nervous - Don't know if I made it

Alysser
09-02-2009, 06:00 PM
As some of you may know, I am in the Entertainment Department of a Six flags theme park. During Halloween there is an event called Fright Fest. There are people dressed up as witches, trolls, lizard people, werewolves, zombies, skeletons, scarecrows, chain saw killers, and just scary creepy looking people in general. You needed to audition for it, and I did that. I have NEVER auditioned for anything in my life, not even to get in the department. To be honest, I didn't go all out, but I think I did OKAY. Now all my friends are getting calls left and right (that they made it!) and I am fearing the worst, that I didn't make it.

At first I acted as if I didn't care, but I really do care. I WOULD LOVE to dress up as a ghoul and get paid for scaring the crap outta people! LOVE it! I wasn't expecting much, but I kinda want it. Can you guys send some thoughts that I made it? Pointless thread really, I'm just sorta nervous.

My sister made it, she's on a trail. I don't care about where I am honestly, but I just wanna make it. I know, it's not really the end of the world if I don't make it, but I want to dress awesomely scary, even just for one night I think it'd be amazing to do!

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2009, 06:17 PM
I will be hoping you get that call!! :D

Casper
09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
That does sound like fun. Heck, I get a thrill just by hiding in closets and scaring people. I can just imagine scaring strangers and getting paid! Thats a match made in heaven!

I will keep my fingers crossed that you get it!

Alysser
09-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks guys! Me too, I really hope so.

LOL, Courtney me too! I want to make it SO BAD now, just thinking about it makes me so thrilled for it! Fright Fest is SERIOUSLY terrifying, I mean the trails, are seriously horrifying. It just awakens all your fear, and it's just really amazing. I'm so nervous :3