PDA

View Full Version : Sophia finally did it....

Queen of Poop
09-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Make a break for it that is.

She ran out of the garage last night, thru the open door.

Here we were making such progress. She actually ran over to see me yesterday. Now she's gone. We've left the door open so she can come back if she want's to.

I know she's feral, and was probably feeling cooped up in the garage for the last 2 months. But I miss her.

We live on 5.3 acres out of town, so getting run over likely isn't an issue. But we do have large birds of prey and coyotes lurking. I hope she keeps safe while enjoying her freedom again.

But Sophia, if you can hear my prayers, please, please come home.

Anikaca77
09-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Prays that she comes soon.

Melissa

Medusa
09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Oh goodness, I do know that pain of separation, especially when you feel that you were making progress w/a feral. Prayers going up that Sophia is safe and returns to you soon because she realizes how good she had it. :love:

Catty1
09-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Prayers for dear Sophia. Hopefully she will come back to where the food is.

Does she know the sound of treats rattling in a bag, or any sound like that? Try doing that around dusk.

Come home, sweetie!:love:

jenluckenbach
09-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh, Dear Sophia......PLEASE come back! You know that is your home now. Good food, warm places to sleep, and people who care.

PLEASE, please, come back.

momcat
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm sure that Gary's rescue angels are alert and on the job. Many prayers are being prayed for Sophia's quick and safe return.

Queen of Poop
09-02-2009, 09:09 PM
No sign of her yet, but the door remains open should she come back. I've walked around the house twice now, calling her, hoping to see her little grey face looking back at me. Nothing yet. It's starting to get dark so I'll go again shortly. I'm just heartsick. I thought she liked it here, was getting to like me.

Please come home my little feral girl. It rocks here. The food is top notch. The litter box cleaned faithfully every morning. The water fresh and clean. You're making mommy cry.

Catty1
09-02-2009, 09:54 PM
:(

{{{{hugs}}}}

Queen of Poop
09-03-2009, 07:10 AM
I just saw her. She hasn't come back inside yet, but she was out on the front walk just minutes ago. She's still here!!!! Come on in baby girl!

3Catcondo
09-03-2009, 08:07 AM
That is awesome, she is still near and you know she is ok. I bet she will be back in in no time. Sophia, get your tail in the garage!!! :p

Catty1
09-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Sophia...come on, baby girl! Come back in where it's safe!

phesina
09-03-2009, 09:17 AM
She knows where the food and love are..

Please come home, dear girl! Prayers that you are back safely very soon. And a candle to light your way home: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9096529

jenluckenbach
09-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Sounds promissing to me. :) I had hoped that she would stick around.

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Come on home Sophia! Your meowmie misses you very much.

Anikaca77
09-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Did Sophia come back yet?

Melissa

Queen of Poop
09-08-2009, 10:27 AM
She is still around, hiding under the deck. We are trying to lure her back into the garage to teach her how to use the "doggie door" to come and go. We set out a line of treats from her hidy spot to the door, which were all gone this morning, but she didn't venture thru the doggie door yet to the inside where her bed, toys, food and water are. She's being stubborn.

Grace
09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Anything new on the Sophia front? Did she return to the garage - or is she still hanging out under the deck?

Queen of Poop
09-25-2009, 10:29 AM
I think she's still hiding under the deck. I say I think because I've not seen her for some time now. I put out food at night and it's gone in the morning so I'm hoping she's eating it, not the mice or another outdoor critter. I was actually contemplating putting out a plate tonight and trying to stay awake long enough to see who is eating.

Catty1
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Maybe time to put the food in a live trap?

Queen of Poop
09-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Maybe time to put the food in a live trap?

I have also contemplated that, but because we're out in the country I might not like what I catch!! Have smelled alot of skunks lately....could you imagine if I caught one. Yikes!!! This will take more thought.