PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see! New foster kitten!

CathyBogart
09-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey PT! I've been gone quite awhile, and I just wanted to show off the latest foster kitten.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/abigail.jpg

She is being spayed today, so send us some good vibes that everything goes well!

This is the most loving kitten I have ever met! She is terrified of being picked up, but once she is in your arms she will NOT stop purring and making biscuits. The vet couldn't get a good listen of her heart today because she purred too much. :)

Whoever ends up with her is going to be so lucky. :)

lvpets2002
09-02-2009, 11:24 AM
:love: Awee she is such a Cutie Pie.. Oh yes she will will adopted real fast.. Prayers that her girly surgery goes real well..

Catty1
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
How GORGEOUS! A red pointed fluffy girl!

Best wishes on the spay! How old is she?

Can hardly wait to hear about the family she bonds with!:):love:

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Thank goodness I'm at my capacity right now. I know where you live (if you still live in the same place, of course) and I'd have to go snatch up that pretty girl! Gosh, she is so beautiful. I just keep going back and looking at the picture. Have you given her a name?

CathyBogart
09-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Her name is Abigail. She's four months old? Approximately? My little brother pulled her out of the wheel well of a car.

She was a NASTY little thing when we got her home. She bit the you-know-what out of my hand twice. Obviously she has come a looooooong way! :D

I WANT HER. But our two are giving us enough trouble right now. Sigh. Sherpa was diagnosed with asthma recently, and I've spent about $500 getting the diagnosis and the meds. Since the hubby isn't working, taking on another cat is NOT an option. :(

katladyd
09-02-2009, 12:09 PM
This pretty girl will have no problem finding a loving furever home! She's just gorgeous!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2009, 12:36 PM
She sure is gorgeous and reminds of me of my RB Starr but with longer fur.:) I did actually see her in person when I was buying my cats their food and Cathy just happens to work there. I'm trying to down size my number of cats so I just can't adopt any more right now. A few years ago I would've snatched her up very quickly though.:) I hope her spay goes well and that she'll find her wonderful loving forever home very soon. Good luck.:)

Medusa
09-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Abigail is beautiful! Prayers going up that her spay will go easily w/no complications. Then you can lay some lovin' on her and get that purr machine going again.

catmandu
09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Theres one Cat Of The Future , whose Future should be quite bright!!!
Shes about one of the Prettiest Kittens, and how she became a Stray is such a sad story.
But Thank God theres a Happy Ending for Abigail!!
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Abigail is beautiful! Prayers that her surgery will go smoothly and that she will be adopted to a loving forever home!

CathyBogart
09-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Abby is fine, though a bit woozy. She's asleep in her carrier with a blanket over it right now. :)

Karen
09-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Awww, she is sooooo pretty! I am sure will steal someone's heart quickly, once she's recovered.