PDA

View Full Version : Delilah !!!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Look at that cutie patootie up on our screen! You are one cute little Puglet, sweetheart. We love your adorable facie and we especially love all your fashionable clothes. You really know how to dress, Girl!! Pink is your color. Who wouldn't fall in love with you? It's great to hear you have some duckies to play with and Caspar, your best pal. Congrats on your big day as our most precious DOTD, Delilah Diva!! Please tell the family to plant some smoochies on that little mug from us. Happiness always to you and all the crew!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny , Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Hello, Delilah. Congrats on Dog of the Day, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.:D I just wanted my Mom to write for me so I can say something. You are doing GREAT! I am almost 5 years, and I don't have accidents, I have on purposes! I get really mad when my Mom and Dad don't pay attention to me, so I squirt! :o They got me this "sister" to help keep me occupied, but I don't care. I mean I love her, but SHE AIN'T MY MOM!!!!! Anyway, I think 6 months is okay to have a few accidents. Just keep trying. I really am pleased for you that you were named Dog of the Day. Have a terrific afternoon, and chase a few ducks for me! Love ya, Shadowmaster Wolfenstein:D:love:

tatsxxx11
09-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Greetings to you, Diva Delilah! Happy Dog of the Day to your super adorable, totally irresistible, sweet as can be self!:D What a precious, pugalicious doll baby you are, dressed or undressed!:p Someone's got life by the tail, and her humans wrapped firmly around those precious pawsies...hmmm, who could that be?:D Yes you're spoiled, yes your pampered, but that's why you were put on this earth, to be loved to pieces! (And happily your proud people are in full agreement!:D) You truly are a treasure Delilah, and your family so very lucky to have a best buddy and loving furkid in you!!! Congratulations on being crowned our most deserving "top dog," Delilah! I hope you and the humans; Casper, the dog, the "reptile," the duckies...all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very happy day of celebration!:) Lots of love and cuddles to you, adorable Delilah!!!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you!:)

lizbud
09-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Hello Delilah,

You are the sweetest & cutest baby pup. It is a pleasure to meet your
cute self & say congratulations on your honor. You have been chosen as
out DOG OF THE DAY. :) Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweet
baby girl.:)