PDA

View Full Version : Cam beating up Digi.. well not really, but it's cute!

king2005
08-31-2009, 06:36 PM
VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7xQQzzXCA) :D :D :D

Catty1
08-31-2009, 06:55 PM
You go, Cami! You kill that ear! *bat bat bat* LOL!

Digi just seems to love her - all the play bows and rolling around! And I love how Cam's tail gets all poofy! :D

Great video!

phesina
08-31-2009, 07:19 PM
That is just so sweeet! That little pint-sizer is fearless. ROAR!!!

catmandu
08-31-2009, 07:23 PM
What a great Dynamoc Duo Cami and Digi are , and they are going to be very good friends for so many years to come!!!
:love::love::love:

katladyd
08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
I loved seeing them play together. Best Buds!:D

momcat
08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
What a great video! Little Cam isn't afraid of anything. It's wonderful to see them playing together and getting along so well. Sending lovies to both of your cuties :love: :love:

smokey the elder
09-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Too cute! What kind of dog is Digi? I love his plume of a tail.

lvpets2002
09-01-2009, 09:40 AM
:love: How so Cute & Sweet they both are.. You go girl Cam & get ole Digi..

Taz_Zoee
09-01-2009, 09:48 AM
That is so cute!! I love when Cam was smacking Digi's ear over and over. And then when Digi rolled over and smacked Cam with her tail. LOL :D

astrid
09-01-2009, 11:25 AM
That is so cute!! I love when Cam was smacking Digi's ear over and over. And then when Digi rolled over and smacked Cam with her tail. LOL :D

Me too!!!!!!!
Cute video, thanks for sharing!!!!

Karen
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Too cute! What kind of dog is Digi? I love his plume of a tail.

I am sure Jess will answer fully, but I think I can answer this one!
Digi is a "yes, dog" - as in, maybe she's part Sheltie? Yes! Maybe she's part Pom? Yes! Maybe she's a mix of many breeds? Yes!

You can tell Digi is just having so much fun with her new friend, that's great!

Pinot's Mom
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I LOVE this video, and I agree, these two are friends for life. You can see Digi thinks Cam is a great play friend. Thanks!:D

3Catcondo
09-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I love Digi's tail. It's so pretty! What a cute kitty, unique looking, too!!! That is so awesome that they get along well. Thanks for sharing :)

king2005
09-02-2009, 01:46 PM
I am sure Jess will answer fully, but I think I can answer this one!
Digi is a "yes, dog" - as in, maybe she's part Sheltie? Yes! Maybe she's part Pom? Yes! Maybe she's a mix of many breeds? Yes!

You can tell Digi is just having so much fun with her new friend, that's great!

Karen you left out Doberman!! :p

Digi is a Mutt.
We think she might be Collie, Aussie, T.Shepherd & part Walking Stick. Honestly I don't know what she is anymore. She clearly is a Herding mix & her bark is kind of weird. Dad heard her bark once a week ago & dad asked if I stepped on her because he never heard a dog bark like her. I can't really get a video of her barking becuase she's been trained not to bark so it's a very rare thing to hear.

At my old building people on my floor had no idea I had a dog & I had Digi since she was 6 weeks old & I moved out when she was shy of 1.5yrs. When Digi does bark it scares her & I end up laughing at her. She doesn't know her own bark :rolleyes: She does know how to vocally get my attention WHINE WHILE JUMPING ON MOMMY, & she does snarl something nasty! Luckily shes a crazy friendly dog, so it's rare I hear that! Her dog tags make more noise then she does :D

Digi is still a little unsure of Cam as Digi isn't use to playing with other animals & she doesn't really know how to play like that, so its a learning thing for her still. Shes getting much better at playing with Cam & she isn't as scared when Cam walks by her when she's laying on her doggy bed. Now I'm extra glad I got that GINORMUS doggy bed as I have seen them both laying on it together.. no cuddling yet.

It's funny when Cam starts to cry elsewhere in the house. Digi perks up & stares in the direction the noise is coming from, then after a few moments she'll get up to see whats going on. WHen Cam sees her, she stops crying & starts her happy mew/purr & rushes to Digi to rub up against her.. That still kinda scares Digi & she'll backup & then start to sniff & lick Cam :)

So they are not best friends yet, but they are working on it :love:

Oh ya, both are females. Digi is fixed & Cam will get fixed when it's time. Cam is older then I said, she was 9weeks old when I got her (not 6 weeks old) so she is now about 10.5 weeks old.