PDA

View Full Version : Naughty girls!!! LOL

Kirsten
08-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Yesterday, I caught Luna and Lily in the act!

Luna has managed to tear a bag of food out of the kitchen cabinet, she opened the plastic bag in which the food came (Hill's i/d that I got from the vet), and helped herself. Lily is watching her, and I think the expression on her little face is too funny! LOL

Later, Lily opened the sliding door and even stepped into the cabinet, stealing the food. Naughty girls, but very smart as well! LOL

http://www.catmom.de/pix/nawtee1.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/nawtee2.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/nawtee3.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/nawtee4.jpg

Kirsten

Barbara
08-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Dear Luna and Lily,
do you not want to come to New Zealand for a visit. The 4 of us could lead a wonderful life with plenty of toys and food.
Yours sincerely
Ruby and Vinnie ;)

Kirsten
08-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Oh well, now L&L have actually asked me how far away New Zealand is?! LOL

Kirsten

catmandu
08-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Oh so thats what you meant by self serve Luna!!!:love::love:
And The Found Ctas are having a Southern Style Chicken Picnic with Corn Fritters and Milk on thier EBT Memorial Animal Sanctuary, and of course Lily, Luna and Peggy are all welcomen!!!:love:
:love::love::love:

momcat
08-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi Kirsten,
When I saw the title "Naughty Girls" my very first thought was you couldn't possibly be talking about Lily and Luna! Your sweeties don't know the meaning of naughty.
As always, your pictures are super and since they were caught red pawed I'm not sure that their friend Groucho the Lawyer can get them off.
Lots of scritchies and lovies to those naughty but innovative kitties :love:

katladyd
08-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Wow! Brains and beauty. They haz 'em both!:D

Medusa
08-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Partners in crime. Love it. ;)

Pinot's Mom
08-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Dear Luna & Lily;
As my Meowmie has posted, I have experience getting into cabinets and appropriating very difficult bags of food. If you need help in alleviating starvation let me know - I'm well acquainted with it. My Mom insists on never feeding me, as I know yours does as well. It's terrible what we have to endure. Let me know - I'll help!!

Your friend,
Pinot

cassiesmom
08-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow! Brains and beauty. They haz 'em both!:D

That's exactly what I was thinking! Lily and Luna ... not only clever, but gorgeous too! :love:

momcat
08-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Dear Luna & Lily;
As my Meowmie has posted, I have experience getting into cabinets and appropriating very difficult bags of food. If you need help in alleviating starvation let me know - I'm well acquainted with it. My Mom insists on never feeding me, as I know yours does as well. It's terrible what we have to endure. Let me know - I'll help!!

Your friend,
Pinot

Hi Luna, Lily, and Pinot,
Is there kitty aboose going on here? If there is, call me.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Anikaca77
08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Awww that's too cute.

Melissa

Randi
08-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Luna and Lily, you're not naughty at all, but two clever girls and I'm sure your mom secretly admire you. ;) It's good to know where the food is stored, in case she's home late from work. :p

smokey the elder
08-31-2009, 10:52 AM
They're not committing a crime; they are doing a quality audit.:D:p

happylabs
08-31-2009, 12:12 PM
That is really funny and cute. Cats really are smarter than people give them credit for. Great pics!

Kirsten
08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Yup, they're very smart! :)

Now Lily and Luna are actually thinking about some kind of global kitty gang including Pinot, Groucho, and Ruby and Vinnie. :D

Kirsten

orangemm
08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
The feline version of "Thelma & Louise"!:D

Way to go, girls!

Prairie Purrs
08-31-2009, 03:43 PM
The feline version of "Thelma & Louise"!:D

Way to go, girls!

My sister used to have a pair of orange female kitties named Thelma and Louise. :D

If Luna and Lily team up with Ruby and Vinnie, I'd advise Groucho to spend some time looking up the racketeering statutes. ;)

Zippy
08-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Cute pictures :)
Zippy has opened a whole bag of cat food and was chowing down.Then there were the pounce cat treats she chewed open:rolleyes:
They have dry food at all times but no Zippy acts like she never gets feed.

lizbud
08-31-2009, 07:08 PM
They're not committing a crime; they are doing a quality audit.:D:p

Agreed.:D Lol I'd say one was acting as a lookout, but both look way
to interested to pay attention to anything but food.:D

phesina
08-31-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh, my gosh... What thoughtful girls! They know how very busy you are, Kirsten, so it looks like they have decided to feed themselves so you won't need to worry about it.

Pinot's Mom
08-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Yup, they're very smart! :)

Now Lily and Luna are actually thinking about some kind of global kitty gang including Pinot, Groucho, and Ruby and Vinnie. :D

Kirsten

Pinot's been muttering something about some routes with Groucho; I can't quite make out the conversation, but I wouldn't be surprised to find some kitties unaccounted for!

:cool:

K & L
09-01-2009, 06:58 PM
They never cease to amaze me at how clever they all can be. There are days I come home to every cabinet in the house opened!:eek: They watch how I open the doors and actually try and turn the knobs!

momcat
09-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Pinot's been muttering something about some routes with Groucho; I can't quite make out the conversation, but I wouldn't be surprised to find some kitties unaccounted for!

Maggie, We definitely have to talk when I see you next week :confused:

allmycats
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
partners in...mischief!!:eek:

susanswatlin518
09-10-2009, 05:21 AM
HI-IT'S SUE AGAIN-LOOKING AT THESE PRICELESS PICTS OF YOUR CATS. I CAN REALLY SEE YOU NEVER HAVE A DULL MOMENT WITH THESE TWO! YOU REALLY DO HAVE A TERRIFIC EYE WITH THE CAMERA! SUSANSWATLIN518:cool: