PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Toothbrush Do You Use?

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm currently using a Rota-dent toothbrush so I was just wondering what kind of toothbrush you're using. Do you like it? So far I love mine.:)

Moesha
08-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I bought a Crest ProClean Spin Brush yesterday for $6 at WalMart. My mouth felt cleaner this morning when I used it.

carole
08-29-2009, 07:58 PM
I just use a hand held oral b toothbrush around 4 to 5 dollars worth, i once saw a programme where they tested electric and hand held and they found the electric were actually no better at removing plaque, however i have to wonder, my dentist years ago said i did not need one as i cleaned my teeth perfectly, and i do not get much in the way of plaque, but since i have been on medication that has changed, i am now thinking of getting an oral b electric in the future, so interested on peoples comments in this thread.

kuhio98
08-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I use Sonic Care at home and a regular one when I'm away at work.

My teeth always feel a little fuzzy after using the manual one for the 2 weeks I'm away. Guess I should buy a second Sonic Care and bring it to work with me.

blue
08-29-2009, 08:33 PM
I have the Oral B Complete. Bestest toothbrush Ive ever had.

kokopup
08-29-2009, 08:45 PM
I use a standard manual toothbrush plus a Waterpic.

happylabs
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Oral B Vitality electric toothbrush. Love it! My teeth and gums are very happy. :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2009, 01:41 AM
I had tried the Sonic Care but it was too rough on my gums and I also had issues with the battery dying on me. I've only been using the Rota-dent for about 2 weeks and every time I use it my teeth feel so much cleaner than when I used my regular noneletric toothbrush. I can also clean my teeth much better with the small heads that it comes with. The battery also has a lifetime warranty as long as you make sure to register the toothbrush within 30 days. I still have all of my own teeth and hopefully I'll be able to keep them for a long time.:)

neko1
08-30-2009, 07:43 AM
I bought a Crest ProClean Spin Brush yesterday for $6 at WalMart. My mouth felt cleaner this morning when I used it.

I use this too, I love it. Last time I went to the dentist was the first time since using it, and my dentist said my gums looked great!

I feel that it's really getting a better clean verses the hand held

pomtzu
08-30-2009, 08:20 AM
I use the Crest Spinbrush. Inexpensive, batteries last a long time, replaceable head, and it does as good a job as the fancy and high priced ones. I just had to replace mine last week after it broke, but it was at least 5 years old too.

Kirsten
08-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I have a Oral B Triumph, and a tongue cleaner.

Kirsten

Freedom
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Been using ORal B electric for years, very happy. Replaced it twice.

Once Dad moved in with me, I got him one; he never went back to the basic hand held. ;)

Pinot's Mom
09-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Count me in for the Oral B Vitality - had it for some time, love it!