PDA

View Full Version : Today is Izzy's 3rd Birthday!

Vermontcat
08-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Today my sweet little meezer Izzy turns 3. :D
It is her first birthday celebrated with us since she and her mother Milly joined our family last September.
I am so happy that she is a part of our family, she is so adorable that she always puts a smile on my face.:)
Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Izzy!:love:

Here is a photo of Izzy looking out the front door.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/10izzdoor2.jpg
What do you think she is looking for?
Maybe the mailman with a birthday package?
Maybe a visit from her Pet Talk boyfriend Toby?
Maybe she is just looking for birdies in the yard that she can talk to?
What could she be looking at out there?

kb2yjx
08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!! We all think she is waiting for her party to start!!!
From the Clan in NJ: Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, and Ralph

catmandu
08-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Maybe Samantha Angel is bringing a Purrthday present for Izzy, maybe some delicous Fondu from Switzerland.
And some pure Cat Nip from France!!!
HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU
IZZY!!!
:love::love::love:
From the Found Paradise Hotel Cats , Porch Cats, Saved Cats and All Of Our Animal Angel Army Friends!!!!
:love::love::love:

Barbara
08-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday Izzy :)!!!:love:

3 years only- you're just a baby! And I suppose you are looking whether some New Zealand friends bring you a pony through the cat flap;)

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2009, 03:52 PM
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY IZZY!!! I didn't realize that you were this young. You sure are a very beautiful girl. I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Karen
08-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Happy Birthday, Izzy!

phesina
08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY #3, BEAUTIFUL IZZY!!!!!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=956

Party on!

katladyd
08-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!

Zippy
08-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Happy Birthday Pretty Izzy!:)

aTailOf2Kitties
08-29-2009, 06:48 PM
no animals were harmed in the making of this birthday greeting. One cat was slightly annoyed though.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/DirtyRat/Toby%20and%20Havoc/birthday002.jpg
sorry he blinked..... errr, I mean he was deep in thought about being with his purrrrl-friend Izzy on her b-day;)

Vermontcat
08-29-2009, 08:08 PM
no animals were harmed in the making of this birthday greeting. One cat was slightly annoyed though.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/DirtyRat/Toby%20and%20Havoc/birthday002.jpg
sorry he blinked..... errr, I mean he was deep in thought about being with his purrrrl-friend Izzy on her b-day;)

:love:Kiss, kiss, kiss, kisses on your cute black nose Toby!:love:

Izzy loves the nice Birthday greeting from Toby.:love:
I think his party hat must be so heavy on his head that it made him close his pretty blue eyes.;)

Izzy has enjoyed her birthday so far, she even got some deli turkey along with her dinner.:)

I can tell you what she was looking at out the door now, it was her favorite little furry friend the baby bunny who lives under our shed.
She gets so excited when she sees that bunny from the window it is so funny.
It has been very hard to get a good photo of the actual bunny but I will post a picture when I get a decent one.

astrid
08-29-2009, 09:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL IZZY!!!!

We hope you had a great day, you deserve it!!!
Hugs and purrs from Sophie and Astrid :love::love:

karyn674
08-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Happy belated birthday Izzy!!

Hope you had a great day

Kisses from Lulu, Lime and me from Malta x x x x x x x

ChrisH
08-30-2009, 09:39 AM
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Izzy girl! :D

Any chance of seeing some birthday pics? :)

momcat
08-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Happy third purrthday, Izzy!!!!! My but you have grown up to be a beautiful little kitty girl.

I hope your special day was filled with lots of your favorite treats, tons of love, and all the things a wonderful kitty like you could possibly want! Wishing you many more happy purrthdays and sending you tons of scritchies and lovies on your special day :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Randi
08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Izzy!

I hope you have fun and get lots of yummy treats, I wish you a long and happy life! :love: Fister sends headbumpies.

cassiesmom
08-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday, beautiful Izzy!

Pinot's Mom
08-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Happy Birthday Izzy!! You cannot imagine how annoyed Miss Pinot was that we did not get back in town early enough that Izzy's greeting was on first thing this morning! I'm so sorry this is late, but heartfelt just the same - HAPPY PURRRRFFDAY!!:love:

Cinder & Smoke
08-30-2009, 10:01 PM
:)

Happie Purrfday,
Miz Izzy!!

Did the Wabbitt Stew
get close enough to the door
to be *enjoyed* ??
:love:

Anikaca77
08-31-2009, 06:56 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Izzy!

susanswatlin518
09-10-2009, 05:33 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IZZY! THE 29TH? WOW THE DAY BEFORE MINE-IZZY IS A VIRGO-GREAT SIGN!!:love::love:SAMANTHA WAS BEAUTIFUL-I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS THERE. THE PICTURE WITH BOTH MEEZERS IS PRECIOUS!:love:HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!SUSANSWATLIN518:love: