PDA

View Full Version : Saw Brad Paisley & Dierks Bentley last night!

CountryWolf07
08-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Whoooo, what a concert! We got rained on.. a couple times, but that didn't stop Mike and I from attending. :) It was such a great concert! A couple kids escaped from security from mud sliding.. it was rather interesting to watch, a bunch of kids weren't really smart about it either. One boy did a back flip and landed on the side of his head, and he got up and he was fine, but wow, I was thinking, what IF he hurt his neck or broke it at least? :rolleyes:

So, we walked right into Dierks Bentley's opening, "A lot of Leaving Left to Do".. oh my gosh, when I saw him on the bigscreen, he looked REALLY good, with that unshaven face of his, and curly hair!! Ahhh.. Mike laughed at me, I told him I was gonna run away to him, and he's like "Go ahead, but I'll find Miranda Lambert.." ;) Dierks did a awesome show, loved the set! LOVED hearing "Feel that Fire", everyone went crazy over that song. I was just happy to see him perform after seeing him for the first time back in 2003.
I definitely will go see him again the next time when he's back in Ohio!

Brad came on, and let me tell ya, this was my fourth time to see him, and he just keeps getting better every year!! He is probably the MOST creative artist I've seen. He had this whole animation he developed for the song, "Welcome to the Future", I was impressed. I loved his ideas and what he had done for every song he sang. Very smart artist! I'd love to meet him someday. That would be awesome! He sang the usual stuff like "Wrapped Around", "Then", "Fishing Song", "Mud on the Tires", etc. He sang for a LONG time! The concert started at 7:30 and it was over at 11:30!

I'll definitely see him again next year if he comes back to Blossom! Thought I'd share my little review.

Pam
08-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Brad came on, and let me tell ya, this was my fourth time to see him, and he just keeps getting better every year!! He is probably the MOST creative artist I've seen. He had this whole animation he developed for the song, "Welcome to the Future", I was impressed. I loved his ideas and what he had done for every song he sang. Very smart artist! I'd love to meet him someday. That would be awesome! He sang the usual stuff like "Wrapped Around", "Then", "Fishing Song", "Mud on the Tires", etc. He sang for a LONG time! The concert started at 7:30 and it was over at 11:30!

I'll definitely see him again next year if he comes back to Blossom! Thought I'd share my little review.

I saw Brad a couple of years ago and agree with you 100%. His talent is unlimited. He says he is constantly trying to think up things that will help the fans enjoy the concert even more. I remember the animation that he created for "Ticks" and how clever (made you itch LOL!) it was. My two favorite country singers are Alan Jackson and Brad Paisley and I have been fortunate enough to see them both in person and thoroughly enjoyed myself each time! ;)