PDA

View Full Version : Just popping in to say Hi

Ginger's Mom
08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
So Hi :)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/avatar2.jpg
These pictures were part of a photo shoot we did in the Spring.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/Fry-shirt013.jpg
I was trying to get them both to look at me with the pond in the background, but of course they wouldn't cooperate.lol
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/GingerandTazApril2009.jpg

Things are going well. It took about 10 months before Taz really learned all of the rules of the house, and settled in to being a good boy. But he has been with us 13 months now, and Ginger and I cannot imagine being without him. :D
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/TazMarch2009.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
08-28-2009, 08:49 PM
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! Hi Joyce, Ginger and Taz!!!! Thanks for stopping by. I am really missing you guys. Stay in touch. Ginger and Taz are adorable!!:)

Cincy'sMom
08-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Love the picture by the pond! They are both so cute. Glad Taz is fitting in :)

chocolatepuppy
08-28-2009, 09:16 PM
How nice to see Ginger and Taz and to hear things are going well with them!:)

k9krazee
08-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Yay! Glad to see the lovely Ginger and the hunky Taz boy!! :love:

Taz_Zoee
08-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Aww, I think I almost forgot how cute these two were. We have missed you! Thanks for popping in to say HELLO!! :D :D

Pam
08-29-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi Joyce! I'm not here as often as I used to be either so it was neat that I saw your post. Your two are as cute as buttons (as always). I am smiling at the picture of them by the pond. It looks like Taz is thinking "Mom the sun is in my eyes. How about gettin' me some shades?" :p I am glad all is well with you three. :)

pomtzu
08-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi Joyce. It's great to hear from you again and see pics of the kids. I've missed you, and hope you'll be popping in more often. :D

Ginger's Mom
08-29-2009, 04:39 PM
OmGoodness, it is so nice to see so many of my favorite pups and people are still here. :D
Terry, please give those girls hugs for me, it's been so long.
Amy, hope to see you in a few weeks.
Annette, I still want your little boy. ;) I'll trade you Taz. :lol:
Ashley, I miss the Hoodlums. They all put my two to shame with their tricks and talents.
Cindy, how is Taggart doing. I think you had just gotten him the last time I was here.
Hey Pam, Woofstock should be coming up soon, can I talk you into bringing my favorite poodles?
Thanks Ellie, the project I am working on should be done around Sept. 11th, if they don't sign me up for another am hoping to catch up here. :D

Thank you so much everyone. :D

gemini9961
08-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi Joyce, Ginger and Taz! It's nice to see you all are doing well.

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Annette, I still want your little boy. ;) I'll trade you Taz. :lol:

Ha ha Joyce, no deal. Jake is nearly two and going to school and doing well. ;) A year ago, I might have sent him to you! :D

K9karen
08-29-2009, 10:46 PM
*Waves to Joyce, Taz and Ginger!**
Well, hello there, girlfriend! It's good to hear from you and I'm so happy that you guys are happy and well! Are you up for another get together? Maybe Pam can join us! Lots of hugs and smoochies on Taz and Ginger! Mz Logan says *Rrrffff!*:love:

Pam
08-30-2009, 06:00 AM
t time I was here.
Hey Pam, Woofstock should be coming up soon, can I talk you into bringing my favorite poodles?

Joyce I was just reading the paper a little while ago and Woofstock was yesterday! :eek: It was too hot and humid for me, though, even if I knew about it ahead of time, and I am trying to get over a cough so I wouldn't have been up to it. One of these days......... ;)

cassiesmom
08-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Lots of hugs and smoochies on Taz and Ginger! :love:

Hi there, cuties! :D Some hugs and smooches to you from me too,
Elyse

anna_66
09-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey guys! I'm so happy to hear that things are going so well for you all.
Fantastic pictures! (((HUGS))) to everyone!

beeniesmom
09-05-2009, 08:50 PM
HI!!! It's nice to see Taz and Ginger again. Don't be a stranger Joyce. We miss you here.

Freedom
09-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Hello Joyce, Taz and Ginger!

Glad to read all is well. We miss you!!