PDA

View Full Version : New photo's kitten Doki

alexus
10-03-2002, 07:43 AM
Hey everyone,

today i published on my web new photo's of my kitten Doki and the parrot Koko.

Please visit them on http://www.manhaeghe.com/kittendoki.htm

greets Alexander Manhaeghe http://www.manhaeghe.com/foto's%20Doki/DSCN8837.JPG

Logan
10-03-2002, 07:55 AM
Doki and Koko are beautiful! Do you get nervous having them close together? I don't let my cats anywhere near my birds when they are out of their cages.....my cats are hunters and it wouldnt be a pretty sight. :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
10-03-2002, 09:00 AM
I don't know that all cats have the same "prey instincts." I was teasing Edwina on Sunday when we were outside -- it's a good thing I didn't name her Diana (the huntress.) She was sitting there with the chipmunk no more than a foot from her. She just looks at him and twitches her tail a bit.

It looks to me like Doki and Koko will be great friends!

Vio&Juni
10-03-2002, 09:26 AM
Doki is so sweet:)

neko1
10-03-2002, 04:43 PM
Wow what a beautiful kitten!! Purebred?

Miss Meow
10-03-2002, 06:09 PM
What a great photo - and a lovely cat!

krazyaboutkatz
10-03-2002, 10:51 PM
Great picture. :) Doki and Koko are beautiful. :D

Randi
10-04-2002, 09:47 AM
What a pretty sight they are - both so cute! - they really seem to get along! :)

Chinadoll
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Doki is so gorgeous!! Looks just like my Gigi except Gigi has gray markings instead of that beautiful orangy color(I love her gray too) and her paws are colored also. But otherwise they look almost exactly the same, blue eyes and all. Do you find it's hard to take a picture with flash and not get red eyes? Only with Gigi my blued eyed baby do I always get red eyes with the flash on the camera. You have such a precious kitty....and a pretty bird(sorry, I don't know much about birds...does he/she speak or imitate kitty meows? ....my friend had a large parrot who imitated her mother, she would be upsatirs and hear her mother yell, "Lori, phone!" pick up the phone and no one was there. After a few times, they finally figured out it was the bird!)