PDA

View Full Version : Sherbie pics

pomtzu
08-28-2009, 12:37 PM
I know some of you remember Sherbie from my account last year of my quest to build him an outdoor shelter. Well the shelter was a raving success and he put it to good use, and some days would hardly venture out of it. I really don't believe he would have survived the winter alone after he lost his pal O.C., and I'm sure being able to get in out of the cold and have a warm snugly place to go, was the reason he is still here. He's been the resident stray since the President's Day Blizzard in 2003 -= The Stray Who Came To Stay.

So by request, I'm posting a few shots of him this summer - just chillin on the lawn tractor and chair, and hugging the cool foundation on a hot day.

If he would just cooperate so that I could get some decent pics.........:(

smokey the elder
08-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Well, would you just look at His Highness. What a sweetie!

catmandu
08-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Its a shame that Sherbie cannot meet My Porchie Pouncer Roccalno. who has been a Stray around the Found Cat Hotel since she escaped from my basement after being spayed 3 years ago.:)
:love:
Shes a tough Indeoendant Little Cat, sort of a feline Littlest Hobo , like Sherbie she likes to make her own rules!!
:love::love::love:

Grace
08-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Makes himself right at home, doesn't he :)

lvpets2002
08-28-2009, 03:50 PM
:love: Awee he is such a Cutie Pie.. Yes seems to be all cozy & comfy..

Medusa
08-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Aw, so nice and snuggly and cozy. :love:

phesina
08-28-2009, 05:22 PM
What a sweetie!

3Catcondo
08-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Thank you Ellie for this post! It's great to see Sherbie again. I love the one in the chair, it's like he's relaxing and sunbathing. Thank you also for taking care of him for all these years. He sure is one handsome orange kittay!!! :love:

Amy and cat clan

catmandu
08-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Sherbie reminds me of Sir Lawrence whos in the back yrad once in a while, lying under a bush, and coming over for dinnner. And Sir Lawrence is a Big Orange and Wite too, and is a Big Purry Cuddle Bug!!!
Just like Sherbie!!!
:love::love::love:

pomtzu
08-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Yes - Sherbie is quite a cuddle-bug too! He's also known as Velcro Kitty since whenever the dogs are outside, he sticks to Sparky like velcro. Sparky is his very best buddy. I'll have to make a point of getting pics of those two together - it's really quite comical to see. :D

Asiel
08-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Looks like a beautiful day from the looks of that cat sunbathing. Huge downpour here and only 9 degrees. Just looking at the pictures warmed me up.

momcat
08-30-2009, 02:22 PM
What a treat to see such great pictures of Sherbie! He looks so happy, content, and settled in! Thanks and bless you for caring enough to help this adorable kitty, your TLC has made a difference and comes shining through :love:

Anikaca77
08-31-2009, 07:21 AM
Awww Sherbie is so cute and I love his name.

Melissa

happylabs
08-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Oh he is a handsome boy! #2 pic is my favorite. Does he know how to use that lawn tractor? :D
He really reminds me of my Buddy when he is sleeping. :love: :) :love:

pomtzu
08-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh he is a handsome boy! #2 pic is my favorite. Does he know how to use that lawn tractor? :D
He really reminds me of my Buddy when he is sleeping. :love: :) :love:

Sure he knows how to use it. See............

pomtzu
08-31-2009, 01:24 PM
What a treat to see such great pictures of Sherbie! He looks so happy, content, and settled in!

Settled in??? Taken over is more like it! :eek: :p

Looking forward to meeting you at Maggie's on the 13th! :)

Barbara
08-31-2009, 01:54 PM
What a cute boy- and yes, he knows he has a home:)

momcat
08-31-2009, 08:11 PM
Looking forward to meeting you at Maggie's on the 13th! :)

Same here!

cassiesmom
08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
Sherbie is so handsome and I love his name! Please give him a big hug for me!

3Catcondo
10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey Ellie
Were you ever able to get any pics of Sparky and Sherbie together? Would love to see them if you were. Hope you and your furkids are doing well. :)

Amy

pomtzu
10-20-2009, 07:01 AM
Hey Ellie
Were you ever able to get any pics of Sparky and Sherbie together? Would love to see them if you were. Hope you and your furkids are doing well. :)

Amy

Actually no - I haven't gotten any pics of those two together yet. With Sparky being under the weather for a couple of months, I hadn't even given it a thought.

I'll try to get some soon tho, now that he's doing better. :D