View Full Version : It's now official!

davidpizzica
08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
The head administrators at Concordia have offically have accepted me to live there. I can move there next week sometime. Now I have to clean the house, gather together the things I want to take and get rid of junk I don't need, and turn in the car. A new lifestyle for me!

pomtzu
08-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Good luck David. I admire you for what you are doing. I personally would never be able to do what you are doing - giving up so much of what has been "you" all your life must be very difficult, but on the other hand, you have a whole new life ahead of you to look forward to.

I'm just one who doesn't like change in my personal life - I've gotten too comfortable with the way things are. But you - wow - a whole new frontier!!! My wishes to you for the very best of everything from this day forward.

Daisy and Delilah
08-27-2009, 08:34 AM
David, you sound like you're really going to enjoy yourself in your new place. I really hope it's a great life and some heavy loads can be lifted off your shoulders. Godspeed. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Karen
08-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Congratulations!

Logan
08-27-2009, 09:35 AM
David, I hope your move will go smoothly and that you will be very happy in your new home.

lvpets2002
08-27-2009, 09:36 AM
:) Turn in your car.. You mean you wont drive no-more?? Congrates on your new life & I hope you enjoy..

davidpizzica
08-27-2009, 05:01 PM
:) Turn in your car.. You mean you wont drive no-more?? Congrates on your new life & I hope you enjoy..

I am giving it up because it's a lease car and I'm not really going to need it there. They have shuttle busses going around and if I'd need to shop, I can hop on a shuttle bus. I'm holding onto my driver's license just in case. Besides that I won't have car bills anymore!

carole
08-27-2009, 07:29 PM
He Bro i am excited for you, i hope everything goes according to plan and you are happy in your new home and new life, remember to PM your address ok, take care and the best of luck .

davidpizzica
08-27-2009, 07:44 PM
He Bro i am excited for you, i hope everything goes according to plan and you are happy in your new home and new life, remember to PM your address ok, take care and the best of luck .

Thanks Sis, As soon as I get it I'll PM to you and everyone else who would want it. I'm glad that I'll be able to stay in touch with my family on PT!

lvpets2002
08-28-2009, 10:53 AM
:) Hey that sounds like a good plan.. Hey PM me your address too..
I am giving it up because it's a lease car and I'm not really going to need it there. They have shuttle busses going around and if I'd need to shop, I can hop on a shuttle bus. I'm holding onto my driver's license just in case. Besides that I won't have car bills anymore!

jennielynn1970
08-28-2009, 11:43 AM

That sounds like a nice little bonus there! I'd like to have that shuttle bus available too, lol. And no car bill?! NICE!!!

davidpizzica
08-28-2009, 10:56 PM
That sounds like a nice little bonus there! I'd like to have that shuttle bus available too, lol. And no car bill?! NICE!!!

I'll especially like not having to pay those sky-high emission tests that our good ole gov. Rendell has us pay!