PDA

View Full Version : Bailey

irish
08-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Bailey, you have got the sweetest little face. You would certainly be a princess in my house. I'm glad you have such a happy home with some fur siblings to play with. Wish I could give you a hug. Congratulations dear Bailey on being our DOTD.

tatsxxx11
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Greetings and a very happy Day to you, precious Princess Bailey!:) Love that feathery red crown you're wearing in your bottom shot, so befitting your royal title! And today we're proud to bestow upon you yet another title, crowning you our very special, "top dog" honoree! It's easy to understand just why your family loves you sooo very much, Bailey; your beauty, your sparkling personality and loving light could brighten the darkest of days! And of course you're spoiled rotten...that's how it works between you furkids and we humans!:p

Congratulations and oodles of cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Bailey!:love::love::love: Thanks for brightening my day, just as you do your family's each and every day; they're blessed to have you in their lives! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day sweet pea, celebrating your much deserved day of honor with your beloved fursib Little Bit, your Pittie pal, and of course, the humans!:D

Daisy and Delilah
08-26-2009, 02:21 PM
You are a gorgeous little girly girl, Miss Bailey. We think both of your pictures are very flattering to you. It seems pink and red are your colors. Don't you think? We're thrilled to read your story and hear how much you're loved and adored at your house. We can certainly see why. Congratulations to you today for being chosen as our cutie pie DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to shower you with kisses(some for the fursibs too, ok?)from us to help in the celebration. We wish you all happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Bailey, Oh, if cuteness killed, I'd be dead.:love: You have the most
precious face ever.:) No wonder you don't like rain so much. It would be
a shame to get your pretty hair all wet.:) Congratulations on being named
our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out cyber hugs & kisses for you.:)

Momo
08-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Bailey - you are such a lil' cutie! Enjoy your DOTD status! :love: