PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heard From fritz03(Barry)?-New Update-Spoke to Barry 9-14-09

Daisy and Delilah
08-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm getting concerned after not seeing them here for awhile. The only thing I can think is that his computer has gone out on him. He was having trouble with his Windows program. Does anybody know anything else?
It's not like Barry to not post every day.

I just spoke to Barry. He's fine. He said he had computer problems and he'll be back online in a few days. Fritz and Mom are fine too.:D

Cinder & Smoke
08-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Anyone ?? :confused:

Can anyone call him on the phone?

Daisy and Delilah
08-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Anyone ?? :confused:

Can anyone call him on the phone?

I don't have his number at home. I might have another email address for him somewhere. I'll search that out today. Does anybody have Barry's number? Barry lives in Bowmanville, Canada. Anybody close by there?

Cinder & Smoke
08-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Does anybody have Barry's number?
Barry lives in Bowmanville, Canada.
Anybody close by there?

That's Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada ...

About 40 miles northeast of Toronto, Ontario;
along the "401 Highway"; and along the north shore
of Lake Ontario.

Map >>> http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&rlz=1T4GWYA_enUS306US306&q=bowmanville,+canada&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=umGVSpXYLI7oMaD3tPoH&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

;)

Daisy and Delilah
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
That's Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada ...

About 40 miles northeast of Toronto, Ontario;
along the "401 Highway"; and along the north shore
of Lake Ontario.

Map >>> http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&rlz=1T4GWYA_enUS306US306&q=bowmanville,+canada&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=umGVSpXYLI7oMaD3tPoH&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

;)

Thanks, Phred. I felt like I was missing something.;)

Shady
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks, Phred. I felt like I was missing something.;)

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about 20 minutes from Bowmanville. If you have his last name, try using Canada411. www.canada411.ca if he or his family have a listed number that will usually give it to you.

We've had huge storms, with lot's of electrical damage that was widespread in Southern Ontario and perhaps his computer got hit.

Good luck!

Tess

Daisy and Delilah
08-27-2009, 07:44 AM
I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about 20 minutes from Bowmanville. If you have his last name, try using Canada411. www.canada411.ca if he or his family have a listed number that will usually give it to you.

We've had huge storms, with lot's of electrical damage that was widespread in Southern Ontario and perhaps his computer got hit.

Good luck!

Tess

I didn't know about the storms. Thanks!!!

cassiesmom
08-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I just spoke to Barry. He's fine. He said he had computer problems and he'll be back online in a few days. Fritz and Mom are fine too.

Thank you, D&D for checking in on Barry, Fritz and Mom! You are right, it is unlike him to not post. More proof of why I :love: PT!

cassiesmom
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM
D&D ... still no Barry and Fritz ... and tomorrow is Barry's birthday ... I'm a little worried ... ???

thanks
elyse

Cinder & Smoke
09-09-2009, 10:58 PM
On August 27, 2009 (Saturday)

I just spoke to Barry.
He's fine.
He said he had computer problems and he'll be back online in a few days.
Fritz and Mom are fine too.:D

On Septemmber 9, 2009 (Wednesday)

D&D ... still no Barry and Fritz ... and tomorrow is Barry's birthday ...
I'm a little worried ... ???

elyse

Maybe it's tyme to Call & Check ...
and at least Wish Barry a verbal Happie Birthday! :)

/s/ Phred

Daisy and Delilah
09-10-2009, 07:03 AM
I have really been getting concerned again. I thought we would see him by now. I'll check back with him today.

Daisy and Delilah
09-10-2009, 09:02 AM
I actually got a call from Barry this morning. He left a message on my cell to call him back.

Barry, Fritz, and Mom are fine. Barry said he is having a little more trouble getting his computer up and running than he anticipated. I told him we wish him a Happy Birthday and we miss him, Fritz, and Mom. Fritz was behind the couch being a good boy.:)

cassiesmom
09-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh, good! Thank you, D&D for the update!

Daisy and Delilah
09-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I just talked to Barry again. His modem order got mixed up so he hasn't gotten it yet. He said he might be up and running in 3 days. He said him, Mom, and Fritz are all well even though Fritz is scratching alot. I told him to give Fritz some kisses from me and that we all miss them here at PT.:)

beeniesmom
09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh Good! Glad nothing major is wrong.

fritz03
09-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone,thanks for your concern,computer is working fine all I was waiting on a Yellow Ethernet cable,got that today,had help installing it,works good,willl have to get the proper software for my camera on here to show pictures of Fritz.

Daisy and Delilah
09-15-2009, 02:39 PM
YAY YAY YAY!!!! Great news. Please forgive me for not getting the cable in there. Barry, I remember you told me that yesterday. I am so computer helpless.:confused:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!:D :D :D