PDA

View Full Version : Another one for RICHARD ;-)

Catty1
08-24-2009, 12:56 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-has-nap-attack.jpg

RICHARD
08-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Been there!

I was looking at that picture and it made me think of the way we trust animals-who have a cousin or two- that would gladly eat us before they would cuddle with us!;)

At the moment Ed has his tail resting on top of my foot.

I often wonder why pets become so attached to another and to each other.

It's a real special thing.:D

happylabs
08-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Awwwww...I LOVE that picture! My brother has a cat and I told him he should come on PT and talk about Max and post pics. He won't do it because he says it isn't manly. He treats his cat better than some parents treat their kids. There is nothing more attractive to me than a guy that loves his pets. :)

columbine
08-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I've been having some emotional difficulty lately, and Smudge has figured out that I like it when he holds my hand. I kid you not. He lies down with me and, if my hand's accessible, puts his paw(s) on it.

Of course, if I'm too slow to get up, he bats my hand, but that's kinda cute too! *plink plink* Breakfast time? *plink plink*

Love, Columbine

GILL
08-24-2009, 03:14 PM
The only way to nap Since I like racing (F1, NASCAR, boat)
If I sit to watch a race I will have 2 - 5 keeping me company. The usual set is Precious on my chest, Demetri on my lap Egypt on one arm of the chair, Lucky on the other and some times Mits draped from the chair arm to my shoulder. Once in a while I get Bailey on the back of the arm of the chair behid Egypt and Bart the 26 lb'er along side on the seat. It can make it very difficult to go to the bathroom or even just get a drink of water.

catmandu
08-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Juke Joint Joseph and My Princess are on my bed a lot vying for my attention at night. Joseph usually wins, as hes bigger and takes the pillow.
Scrappy 2s very attentive too .
I miss the Moose and his Massive Purrrrrr!!!
:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-24-2009, 04:14 PM
:D That picture made me think of Richard and Eddie too when I saw it.

katladyd
08-24-2009, 04:40 PM
My Mac sleeps on my chest every night. I've had him seven years and now I can't fall asleep unless he is there. He woke me up this morning by licking my cheek. Yep, they're special critters!:love:

RICHARD
08-24-2009, 06:47 PM
My Mac sleeps on my chest every night. I've had him seven years and now I can't fall asleep unless he is there. He woke me up this morning by licking my cheek. Yep, they're special critters!:love:

Cold weather is coming and I look forward to dreams of monsters on my chest. :rolleyes:;)

I especially love the dreams where I am running and I wake up in a snit because I am being held down by a huge cat holding down the blankets around my legs!:eek:

katladyd
08-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I've got Mac on my chest and usually Ming (all 20 lbs. of him) is on my legs. Did I mention I don't move much in my sleep?:D

GILL
08-25-2009, 08:18 AM
I don't even want to get in to bed time sleeping positions as I'm only alowed to sleep in 1 position. There are always 4-12 cats on the bed depending on the temp.

lvpets2002
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
:) I so aggree with that one John.. Hey the pic is purrfect for Richard & Ed..
I don't even want to get in to bed time sleeping positions as I'm only alowed to sleep in 1 position. There are always 4-12 cats on the bed depending on the temp.