PDA

View Full Version : A good alternative to photobucket please

catmandu
08-20-2009, 05:43 PM
As its not working at all on dial up.
And it should be easy to uphold and put photos on that one thing I like about photobucket.
Thank You.:)

Catty1
08-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Dearest Gary - any photo program is going to be too slow on dial-up.

I have said this before - you need to call your internet company and ask about the next highest speed, called ADSL.

It should not be much more expensive, and you will love how much faster it is! It is worth it!

blue
08-21-2009, 12:41 AM
I dont think it would be any faster for uploads on dial up, but I switched to My Opera (http://my.opera.com/) for hosting my pics, you can host up to 1 gig of pics there. Opera (http://www.opera.com) is also my main internet browser.

catmandu
08-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Its not that its slow on dial up, the tranfer to Cat General does not work at all.
And I would love a high speed, but the tree in front interferes , and they wont cut it down as its still alive, I had high speed and it kept clicking off.
I would love high speed if just for youtube!:love:

catmandu
08-21-2009, 09:34 AM
I was looking at myopera and it looks a lot like facebook.
Is there a way to get photos from here to Cat General easily?
:confused::confused:

lvpets2002
08-21-2009, 12:15 PM
:) I dont know Uncle Gary.. Lets me do some exploring with Opera & I will let you know..

blue
08-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I just right-click and select Open Image, then I copy and paste the URL to post pics.

catmandu
08-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I will try that out Blue as I have some Great Shots of a Little Orange Lion!!!
:love:
Thank You So Much!
:)

catmandu
08-22-2009, 09:34 AM
I have tried this and its not copying, even on the High Speed at the Library. I will try Flickers next:(
I didnt see anything that said open image, and there was an anti virus program for sale that just wouldnt go away, no matter how many times I pressed cancel.
I will never go there again.