PDA

View Full Version : A new show for Jon Gosselin? (of Jon & Kate+8)

Pam
08-20-2009, 06:40 AM
http://www.fancast.com/blogs/tv-news/jon-gosselin-in-talks-for-new-reality-show/?cmpid=FCST_GTI

When will it end? :rolleyes:

Lady's Human
08-20-2009, 07:16 AM
About 5 minutes after people find the "off" button on the television.:p

happylabs
08-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Unbelievable!!!
Let's just flaunt divorce as being a good thing. :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
08-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Last night, I was watching an E News story about this. Why are they rewarding this man for bad behavior? This is insanity at it's best.

I can't get over the fact that this guy has eight children. He can't possibly be spending much time with them. Every time I see him on any tv piece he's somewhere having fun. Now we're going to give him something else for taking no responsibility for what he's done? I can't stop shaking my head over this.:confused:

It would be great if we could all turn our heads and forget about it, but, I can't stop thinking of the bad example he's setting for so many people. It's ridiculous!!:(

lvpets2002
08-20-2009, 11:13 AM
:rolleyes: Oh good greif & I can not believe this.. I guess we will not be watching that channel for that night.. Yup all we need to be doing is saying its a great thing to divorce as a father of 8 kids..:confused:
Unbelievable!!!
Let's just flaunt divorce as being a good thing. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
08-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?

Motorcycle and new woman on back?

WHAT KIDS?:eek::rolleyes::mad:
-----------------

I like the earrings, they scream REBEL!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?
Motorcycle, kids?

Motorcycle and new woman on back?

WHAT KIDS?:eek::rolleyes::mad:
-----------------

I like the earrings, they scream REBEL!!!!

Exactly!!! This fella is living like he's never lived before. The fashion designer invited him to St. Tropez, bla bla bla. What is this guy gonna pull next? What are his little kids going to think of him? He's having more fun than they do, and........a different girl in every port.:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pam
08-20-2009, 06:35 PM
I can't stop shaking my head over this.:confused:

Any sympathy that folks may have had for him is long gone. This whole mess has taught me one thing (because I confess that I did like this show in the beginning) is that "what you see is often not what you get." Enough of reality TV. Bring back I Love Lucy! LOL!

CountryWolf07
08-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Any sympathy that folks may have had for him is long gone. This whole mess has taught me one thing (because I confess that I did like this show in the beginning) is that "what you see is often not what you get." Enough of reality TV. Bring back I Love Lucy! LOL!

LOL, now you're talking! ;) I love that show. I know, I didn't exist in the 1920's.. but c'mon, it's a classic!

And what a pity to that guy. I don't know what it is or if Kate never let him to be who he wanted to be in those times of marriage.. could it be?

kuhio98
08-20-2009, 08:14 PM
In every interview I've seen lately, he states that he's single and he misses his kids.

Note to John: You are still legally married. GO HOME and parent your children!

RICHARD
08-20-2009, 10:47 PM
. Bring back I Love Lucy! LOL!

STOP!

We have ILL on two channels out here.

That biatch never learns.;):D

How dd she get pregnant when they slept in twin beds?;)

anna_66
08-21-2009, 06:08 AM
[SIZE="4"]Note to John: You are still legally married. GO HOME and parent your children!
Amen!

I thought he was the one who was tired of the whole TV show and all the publicity?!

joycenalex
08-21-2009, 06:18 AM
what an example of a poorly dressed boy-man. no wonder kate was always after him, he acts like a 13 yr old

RICHARD
08-21-2009, 10:07 AM
You all are jealous!

What man wouldn't love to have 8 kids, a wife and a nice home.

He gets tired of the woman, plan a divorce, then get all kinds of women, motorcycles and offers to star in a show where the director's want to glamorize his singleness?

And all you all say TV ain't educational.

I bet there are at least 1k of couple out there that want to be the next dynamic duo as far as filling the J+K+8 shoes.

Look at the perks!

------------------------------------

Here is one thing that makes me laugh and carry on like a Banshee.

I haven't watched a whole episode recently-just a few clips now and then-I LOVE IT THAT THE KIDS are getting a voice!

They were asking K about daddy! Unless she gets a handle on that, her patience and when they ask about Dear old Dad-this has the potential to be a arse spanking lead in!

STOP ASKING ME ABOUT DADDY, I TOLD YOU HE'S OUT ON HIS HARLEY, WITH HIS NEW GF!

Seriously, the way life is now a days?

YOu can only HOPE to find someone that will share your life with you.

Then, find out you got a misfire in the old procreation engine room and you get preggers twice, 8 kids, a TV show and enough money to raise the kids and put in a production studio in the back of the new house where the show can be editted!

I find the Octomom to be a far better woman, She got eight in the first attempt. I always suspected that Kate was a slacker!

Daisy and Delilah
08-21-2009, 03:21 PM
I saw Octomom on the news yesterday bad mouthing Kate. Now there's a person that should be talking about somebody else. Holy Cow!!
I couldn't hear the report very well so I'm not too sure about what she was saying.:eek:

Pam
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Did anyone see Chris Cuomo's interview with Jon Gosselin last night? I have mixed emotions. On the one hand I can see why he would want to sort of tell his side since the tabloids are dishing up their stuff. On the other hand, I think it would be wiser to say nothing. He claims to really be in love with the girl he is always with these days (the daughter of his wife's plastic surgeon). I can't help but think this is a rebound thing and he will live to regret the relationship and, even more, talking about it on TV. I just saw that today Kate has responded to the interview by calling him a pathological liar. :rolleyes: Somehow I didn't get the feeling that he was lying. He seemed to pretty much be laying himself wide open. I don't know how they can't see the harm they are doing to their children who will have all of this to look at as they get a little older. Opinions? Talk amongst yourselves. :p

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Talk amongst yourselves. :p

That's just way too funny. :o:D

She was a fricking shrew.

I knew a couple and the woman was exactly like Kate.

Can you come and house sit?
Sure!
I left you a list of things that you need to do while we are away!

(I signed up to water and feed the dogs.)

It was a 4 page, legal pad size of instructions!

KG is a neurotic Super Mom. She lords over the household and runs it her way because no one has every had eight kids before, and she it going to do everything RIGHT.

You are seeing the veneer slough off as time goes by. She's looking back at how she treated him and the thought about HAD she treated him right there would be no problems in the marriage.

Yeah, he was 'whipped' -he just wanted to get thru 18 years of child rearing and go on with life. He stuck by her until the string snapped and he just didn't want to put up with her anymore.

I don't blame him.

I'd keep the cameras following me. Kate is starting to sound like some head case.

Taz_Zoee
09-09-2009, 04:09 PM
I didn't read the article or this thread. But I like Jon and Kate plus 8, the show. And the whole problem with their marriage was the show, IMO. He was the one that had a problem with the papparazi following him and people recognizing him. I guess he needs to make a living too, huh? Maybe because he is not on J&K+8 full time he's not getting paid as much so he needs supplemental income.
Who knows? I'm just so glad I am not a celebrity like that, other than in my own mind. :p

Karen
09-09-2009, 04:16 PM
I find the Octomom to be a far better woman, She got eight in the first attempt.

Wrong on that point, she already had at least 5 previous pregnancies, resulting in 6 kids. She has a total of 14 children.

Pam
09-09-2009, 05:14 PM
That's just way too funny. :o:D

Glad you enjoyed the old SNL line! Now there was a good show that also has now left me cold.

I was glad that Jon's interview aired at 10:00PM here. It gave me time to finish watching the Phillies. That is a different kind of drama - more of the nail biting kind lately!

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Glad you enjoyed the old SNL line! Now there was a good show that also has now left me cold.

I was glad that Jon's interview aired at 10:00PM here. It gave me time to finish watching the Phillies. That is a different kind of drama - more of the nail biting kind lately!

Don't try to steer the conversation away from J&K with your 'baseball manicures'.:D

Great Dodger game last night!:eek:

-----------------

Karen,
I meant in her first attempt at having eight kids at once!:eek::eek:;)

moosmom
09-09-2009, 06:01 PM
I was flipping between the interview and "Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe"

I feel sorry for those kids. Both parents need serious counseling. Kate is a controlling biatch and Jon is a rebound party animal who would rather be out partying with the young and rich than buck up and be a responsible parent.

I think another season of J&K + 8 is out of the question. He was very clear about not wanting to sit next to someone he despises. That's the mother of his children he's talking about for God's sake!!! He goes no NATIONAL tv talking about her (as much as I can't stand her either) in such a negative way.

He better start thinking about looking for another job. At the rate he's going, the cash cow is going to dry up real quick. Oh yeah, and he just went out and bought a brand new Mercedes SUV that seats 5.:eek::confused: Um, someone needs to remind him he's got 8 kids. What are the other 3 gonna do, run a long side of the car?

Idiots!! Their divorce will be final by the end of the month. Talk about quick.

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
I was flipping between the interview and "Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe"

LOLOLOL,

What is it with that car wreck, Rehab/HRC?

I tune in to see it maybe someone socks the head of security....;)

moosmom
09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
RICHARD,

I love watching that program!!! It's so outrageous the way people drink all day long in the sun and the trouble they get into. Reminds of me my wild drinking days and how stupid people can get. Last night they gave the girls a $500 incentive to sell a super magnum of some she-she poo-poo french champagne at $5,000 a bottle:eek:

The DJ saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on across the pool. Turns out it was a transgender female who looked drop-dead gorgeous. When his friends took him aside and told him, he shrugged his shoulders and went back to her, asking her out for a date, telling her he didn't have a problem with it if she didn't.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Ahhhhh, NOW I get it!!!:p

RICHARD
09-09-2009, 08:02 PM
RICHARD,

I love watching that program!!!
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Ahhhhh, NOW I get it!!!:p

JG was out there a few weeks ago getting his freak on.....;)

Vegas should be fenced off like Guantanamo Bay.

-------------
A friend told me about his pal who answered the door one day and was greeted by a woman, a baby and a reminder that you don't get drunk on the lake near Vegas where people go to party.

moosmom
09-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Richard,

roflmao!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 12:40 AM
I just watched Larry King Live with Jon Gosselin and his attorney.

It's all over the news that Jon has stopped the divorce proceedings and stopped the filming of the show on TLC.

Did anyone else see this show?

Suddenly, Jon has had an epiphany and decided he needs to be a father and grow up. His children need to be taken off the show for the betterment of their lives.

All well and good except we can all see he's been out living it up and now, he needs to pull the plug on the show???
How stupid does he think we all are? He was a broken record on the show. He's made some mistakes and he's learning from them. He's sorry for things he's done, on and on and on....... All I can see him doing is panicking about losing his cash cow.

I can't help but wonder what he decides to do to support the kids if the show closes down. Is he going to actually work for a living? It's going to be tough to support that many kids.

When will this charade be over??? It's more than we can take. I read today that Kate makes $75,000 per episode of the show. That wasn't what Jon said tonight so that must be what they've offered her for "Kate Plus 8".

Pam
10-02-2009, 06:15 AM
I wish I had seen that Larry King program. I have read some things online but I like to watch a person's body language to try and tell if what they are saying is true. The online article I read questioned whether this was happening now since it was basically going to be Kate's show in the future. Maybe he saw that she was going to still be making the big bucks and he has nothing else lined up in his life. Oh, there was talk of a divorced dads show. Now there is something I would be quick to tune in. :rolleyes: I hope they stop this bickering for the kids' sakes. Enough already. Set an example for them. If you can't get along, separate or divorce but stop the nastiness. :(

pomtzu
10-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Gee - what a coincidence that Jon and his lawyers are keeping TLC from filming further episodes with the children - the same day that TLC took his name off the show.
He claims that they have been working on this for 2 weeks, and it had nothing to do with the removal of his name, and he has only the welfare of the children at heart.
Oh sure - like he's not being spiteful and getting back at Kate - and all of a sudden he's this caring and protective father.
Give me a break!
Frankly, I think that Jon and Kate are both a couple of jerks, and whatever they do, is to keep themselves in the spotlight. The almighty dollar looms far ahead in importance to them (especially Kate) - the kids just happen to be there somewhere in the background.
TLC needs to pull this show and let it die a slightly peaceful death, and it appears the general public agrees. Entertainment Tonight reported that viewers are down 80%.

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 07:25 AM
I wish I had seen that Larry King program. I have read some things online but I like to watch a person's body language to try and tell if what they are saying is true. The online article I read questioned whether this was happening now since it was basically going to be Kate's show in the future. Maybe he saw that she was going to still be making the big bucks and he has nothing else lined up in his life. Oh, there was talk of a divorced dads show. Now there is something I would be quick to tune in. :rolleyes: I hope they stop this bickering for the kids' sakes. Enough already. Set an example for them. If you can't get along, separate or divorce but stop the nastiness. :(

Pam, I couldn't agree more concerning those kids. I can't believe what those kids have been through already. Does Jon actually think that he might save them now by getting them off that show? I'm afraid it's gone too far. Those children may never be considered normal.

It really bothers me that they seem to never think of the children seeing all this nonsense on tv. They seem to be pretty smart kids and I know they have televisions in their house. I say, stop all this nonsense behind the scenes. Jon needs to stop making public everything he does. Kate's lawyer was on Larry King Live too. He commented several times about Jon not following proper channels and going through the media instead.
He criticized him for not telling Kate what he planned to do before it hit the news. Just what does this guy think he's doing for the good of his children by acting like this?
As they said many times last night, they need to discuss this like adults and come to an agreement before it gets any worse.

Jon says his current girlfriend is supporting him all the way through this mess. I was surprised to hear that. Jon has some serious problems and he needs some immediate help. For the kid's sake, I hope he gets himself under control right away.:(

Pam
10-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Jon says his current girlfriend is supporting him all the way through this mess. I was surprised to hear that. Jon has some serious problems and he needs some immediate help. For the kid's sake, I hope he gets himself under control right away.:(

I wish he would stop talking about his current girlfriend. This kind of talk is so childish .... like "she's on my side." nah nah nah nah! :rolleyes: Some day she will be history but his kids will always be his kids. It's time he wakes up and smells the coffee and realizes that if he wants a relationship with them as they grow older this kind of stuff needs to stop. The name-calling of his ex needs to stop and they both need to go cold turkey off TV - TLC as well as interviews. Obviously no one close to him (his family) is advising him of what his actions are causing or, if they are, he isn't listening. :(

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Yes, right, Ellie. Like we're all that stupid to not catch on to this.

This bozo has 8 children......8 children!! He didn't think of them when he was out running around with all those women, going to all those photo shoots, premieres, parties, fashion week, etc. etc.
Suddenly, from out of nowhere, he decides that the show is not for his children??

Seriously, what does he plan to do to financially support them? It is still his responsibility. As we said before, those kids are going to need some serious counseling. Jon and Kate better get busy planning their future without the show. I think TLC will pull the show for sure. They don't need all this garbage. Jon thinks he's doing some good. Sorry Jon, you're wrong again. Congratulations....you have managed to bring down everything your whole family had within a matter of months, all for your own selfishness and inconsideration. He is such a loser!!!:( :( :(

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 07:44 AM
It would have been one thing if he quietly left the family for reasons that none of us needed to know. If he had spoken to Kate and they mutually agreed to split, quietly. No, not Jon. He left and went into a life of constant partying. How many women did he go through in two weeks? Thank goodness we'll never know the real answer.

Instead of doing the right thing, and, possibly gaining respect, he has done it all completely wrong by all standards of decency. He should be glad he found a lawyer to back him. He looks like a real winner too, by the way. Of course he's in it all for the money and publicity.

Jon just continues to make a fool of himself in front of everybody. Those children will have to live with the fact that their father acted so inappropriately. In later life, they will have little or no respect for him. It just makes me sick.

Pam, after this so called girlfriend sees the Larry King show, she'll probably dump him too. He couldn't have looked or sounded any more dumb than he did. :(

Pam
10-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Pam, after this so called girlfriend sees the Larry King show, she'll probably dump him too. He couldn't have looked or sounded any more dumb than he did. :(

I will maybe be able to catch it on a re-run sometime. I have to agree with one of Kate's comments not so long ago where she said she feels like she is divorcing a teenager, or words to that effect. He often comments on how young he was when he got married. It's too bad he didn't grow up before getting married and before becoming a father of 8.

Asiel
10-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm just so sick of seeing their faces plastered on every magazine and so sick of hearing all that talk about them that I just don't buy anything that mentions them anymore and I certainly wouldn't be watching anything they film. Wonder what those eight kids will think when they're finally old enough to realize they were pawns in this whole scenario.......two idiots as far as I'm concerned.
Seems there's a new trend going on that these weirdos have tons of kids and then decide they are fed up and want a divorce. Nice example for teens today. Sick sick sick.

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I will maybe be able to catch it on a re-run sometime. I have to agree with one of Kate's comments not so long ago where she said she feels like she is divorcing a teenager, or words to that effect. He often comments on how young he was when he got married. It's too bad he didn't grow up before getting married and before becoming a father of 8.

I hope you get to see it, Pam. Keep a barf bag close at hand. His body language is pretty absent during the whole thing. I will look forward to what you think.

It really is a shame he couldn't have been mature enough to have realized what he was doing. His performance on the Larry King show reeks of how he believes the American public are all so gullible, he can get away with murder. Everyone is laughing at him. He's provided enough stand up material for all the comedians in the US. It's too bad the innocent children will have to pay for his indiscretions.
Those little kids of theirs are so cute and so bright. It almost brings tears to my eyes to think of what they will have to endure as they get older and realize exactly what's happening.
This guy better watch his back. Some kook may jump out from behind a bush somewhere and attack him.

I don't know much about Kate but I give her credit for always being gracious about him. At least I've never seen her bad mouth or demean him. She has kept her composure and dignity much better than alot of people could have.:(

Genny
10-02-2009, 04:21 PM
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed w/ their life. I think they should be left alone to deal w/their problems. There's people all over the world going thru the same thing Jon and Kate are going thru, and just because they're not on tv and everyone doesn't know about them it's like it's no big deal. I mean come on, they are normal people just like us and they are going thru some rough times in their lives right now. They each have made mistakes, haven't we all?

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed w/ their life. I think they should be left alone to deal w/their problems. There's people all over the world going thru the same thing Jon and Kate are going thru, and just because they're not on tv and everyone doesn't know about them it's like it's no big deal. I mean come on, they are normal people just like us and they are going thru some rough times in their lives right now. They each have made mistakes, haven't we all?

Unfortunately, Jon and Kate have put their lives out there for everyone to see. Especially Jon. I don't see it as an obsession but reasons of concern.

As I said before, if Jon would have followed proper channels to start with, all of this would not have been on Larry King Live. Obviously, Jon enjoys the limelight.

I always give the benefit of the doubt to anyone because I'm certanly not perfect. I don't have the right to judge anyone. Let's face it, these people have provided enough reason for many of us to be concerned about the way they're affecting their children.

I've made alot of mistakes but I dealt with them behind closed doors and didn't invite the world to critique me. Anyone else could have gotten away without scrutiny but these folks seem to be asking for it.:(

K9karen
10-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Ick to it all.

poor babies:(

Pam
10-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Just heard on Fox that Jon is now being sued by TLC for breach of contract. This guy is in a world of hurt from every angle. :eek::rolleyes:

pomtzu
10-16-2009, 05:03 PM
I used to feel somewhat sorry for Jon, since I thought Kate was just trying to screw him over and make him look like the bad guy. Now it appears that he's just as looney as she is! :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Just heard on Fox that Jon is now being sued by TLC for breach of contract. This guy is in a world of hurt from every angle. :eek::rolleyes:

I heard this on the news today too. Before this is all over, Jon G. will wish he would have learned how to control himself in every way. He is in some very deep trouble.

I wonder if Kate will be sued individually too? She didn't call off the participation in the show. He did. Still being married, I hope she doesn't have to share in the responsibility.

Grace
10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Wouldn't it be lovely if the media simply ignored those two?

Out of sight - out of mind; pure bliss http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/WE.gif

Pam
10-16-2009, 07:07 PM
I saw a clip of a "spot" she did on Jay Leno recently. It took place in a parking lot of a grocery store and I think the clip was supposed to be funny but Kate wasn't laughing. She was struggling to get through it. It makes me wonder why she even agreed to that. It was ridiculous. I guess there was money involved. :rolleyes: With the financial mess these two are in I can't imagine how they are going to survive.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/100878/the-jay-leno-show-jmz-kate-gosselin

Daisy and Delilah
10-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Wouldn't it be lovely if the media simply ignored those two?

Out of sight - out of mind; pure bliss http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/WE.gif

YES!!!!!!!

Pam, I saw that too. It was so strange, I didn't get it and neither did anyone else apparently.:confused:

happylabs
10-17-2009, 05:00 PM
YES!!!!!!!

Pam, I saw that too. It was so strange, I didn't get it and neither did anyone else apparently.:confused:

I just thought that whole skit was stupid and pointless. I am sure she just did it for the money. It WOULD be wonderful if the media just ignored them!

DJFyrewolf36
10-17-2009, 06:35 PM
If they cease making money off of the hype, maybe they will just quit and settle their affairs like rational adults

RICHARD
10-17-2009, 09:17 PM
they were being sponsored by SPONSORS....

Every place they went they didn't pay a freaking dime.:eek::rolleyes:

happylabs
02-18-2010, 01:50 PM
This just in...

Jon's ex-girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, has a nickname for Jon..."stubby". :D :eek:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jon-gosselin-hailey-glassman-woes-kate-gosselin-book/story?id=9822105

moosmom
02-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Stubby? Is she referring to his five o'clock shadow or another appendage???

Another show? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I heard he's negotiating with TLC to put his children back on tv. Please tell me this isn't true. To put that family back on tv in any form is just wrong!!

boomersooner
02-18-2010, 05:50 PM
He's such a tool.....stubby or not.....Creep