PDA

View Full Version : The next new moon is

Medusa
08-19-2009, 07:12 AM
tomorrow, August 20 at 6:02 AM, EST. Good luck w/your Law of Abundance check and let's hear of your success! :)

Catherinedana
08-19-2009, 07:45 AM
I was particularly blessed two months ago. . .skipped a month and have an empty fridge and credit card bills. . .I'm in again this month !! :D

ramanth
08-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Just wrote my check.

Last New Moon, a couple of days after I wrote my LOA check, a check for $15 came in the mail... but then I looked closer and it was some sort of spam where if you cashed the check, you ended up signing up for a promotion that charged you a monthly fee of $30! :eek: :mad:

Stupid spammers trying to trick me.

But I eventually did have some money trickle in. Some expected, some not. :)

slick
08-20-2009, 09:53 PM
I just wrote my cheque. All I have to say is that this really works. I've reaped many small rewards. Today, being my b-day, I bought a lottery ticket. We'll just see about this one. :)

RICHARD
08-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I just wrote my cheque. All I have to say is that this really works. I've reaped many small rewards. Today, being my b-day, I bought a lottery ticket. We'll just see about this one. :)

Slick,

What is a CHEQUE?;):D:p

I hope you get A BUN DANCE!

Catherinedana
08-24-2009, 10:20 AM
OK - check this out. Wrote the check on the evening of the 20th. On the 22nd, ALL of the payments on the invoices that were past due for Barry's clients came in the mail - 8 payments. Hmmmmmmmm.

phesina
08-24-2009, 06:44 PM
I forgot to mention this after it happened, a month or two ago: I balanced my checkbook against my bank statement and found I had made an error of *$600.00* !!!!! ... AGAINST myself.

In other words, I had $600.00 MORE in my checking account than I had thought I had!

The Law of Abundance sure was working overtime there!

RICHARD
08-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Bought 5 scratcher tickets and won 8 bucks. :rolleyes:;)

Catherinedana
08-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Bought 5 scratcher tickets and won 8 bucks. :rolleyes:;)

Ok - it's a start! You can buy more scratcher tickets or treat yourself to some pizza! :D

Scooter's Mom
08-25-2009, 07:40 AM
Maybe this will work extra big for me... I'm contesting the will of my bio-father since I'm not included. *crossing her fingers*

Come on A Bun Dance, do yer thang. :)

On a better note, hubby won $4 on his lottery numbers! :love:

ramanth
08-26-2009, 12:59 PM
I just won a $20 Target gift card today (as well as some other goodies) from the Staff Appreciation Luncheon! :D

jennielynn1970
08-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Can we write them late, like now?? I totally forgot and didn't see this thread until now. :(:(

I need some good luck and the law of abundance help for all the bills. Is there a moon for "New Part Time Job" now that the old one is over???

Medusa
08-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Can we write them late, like now?? I totally forgot and didn't see this thread until now. :(:(

I need some good luck and the law of abundance help for all the bills. Is there a moon for "New Part Time Job" now that the old one is over???

A couple of days late doesn't hurt but we're in a week already so give it a whirl next new moon. I'll be sure to post a reminder. :)

RICHARD
08-27-2009, 06:08 PM
I went out to get the mail and I got...
My bennies check, A 20 dollar rebate card and the property tax bill -that was updated.

They city sent me a tax bill that didn't have the last payment credited to me a few weeks ago. On this bill they recredited the payment and I found out that they took 65 dollars off the balance!:D

:D

Asiel
08-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Medussa is this only for a new moon or do you write a cheque for a full moon also?

Medusa
08-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Medussa is this only for a new moon or do you write a cheque for a full moon also?

New moon only because that's when the moon is waxing or growing into fullness thereby symbolizing bringing something to you. When the moon is full then it begins to wane in strength, so you don't want to do it then.

Asiel
08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Okay- thanks, hope it works for me. I think I'll circle all the new moons on the calendar..lol.

RICHARD
09-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Dang, I am going to put a twist on this cycle's LOA.

My goal was to get all the utilites paid up until December and then work all the little things until then-I am almost there.

The other plus is that I had saved a nice little bit of money -not much - that would keep me in a "safe mode".

I got a letter today from the state saying I made an error on my past tax return and owed them money.:rolleyes:

This pretty much took care of the little bit I saved and I was ticked off at first, but, if I hadn't looked ahead and begun to save, I would have been screwed for the amount.

So, I am not looking at this as a 'loss'. I am glad I had 'abundance' enough to pay the whole thing off, I just have to work a little harder to replace it....

I know that the LOA works to surprise a person with good things, but am I stretching the rules by looking at it in the way I did?

Please, Let me know if I am right?;):eek::(

Medusa
09-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Dang, I am going to put a twist on this cycle's LOA.

My goal was to get all the utilites paid up until December and then work all the little things until then-I am almost there.

The other plus is that I had saved a nice little bit of money -not much - that would keep me in a "safe mode".

I got a letter today from the state saying I made an error on my past tax return and owed them money.:rolleyes:

This pretty much took care of the little bit I saved and I was ticked off at first, but, if I hadn't looked ahead and begun to save, I would have been screwed for the amount.

So, I am not looking at this as a 'loss'. I am glad I had 'abundance' enough to pay the whole thing off, I just have to work a little harder to replace it....

I know that the LOA works to surprise a person with good things, but am I stretching the rules by looking at it in the way I did?

Please, Let me know if I am right?;):eek::(

I think that's a wonderful and balanced way to look at the LOA, RICHARD. It isn't always about receiving, unless you consider receiving wisdom as part of it. You had the wisdom to plan ahead and you received the blessing of having more than enough to meet your needs. The LOA helps us to look for the good, especially in situations that seem void of good. Well done, RICHARD!

RICHARD
09-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Good, this really irritated me and then I thought it couild be worse,
I could be broke. I was just trying to put a good spin on it.:D

Bass turds, I am gonna take it back in lottery winnings anyway.:D

RedHedd
09-16-2009, 12:09 AM
New Moon is this Friday, September 18, 2009 - Medusa- what time is the new moon?

Medusa
09-16-2009, 06:21 AM
New Moon is this Friday, September 18, 2009 - Medusa- what time is the new moon?

Yep, Friday, September 18, 2:44 PM, EST. :)

Laura's Babies
09-16-2009, 12:55 PM
That's the day before my brothers birthday... hummmmmm... SOMEONE Remimd me PLEASE!

RedHedd
09-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Yep, Friday, September 18, 2:44 PM, EST. :)

So that would make it 3:44 p.m. EDT? We're still on Daylight Savings time .... yes?

Medusa
09-16-2009, 02:19 PM
So that would make it 3:44 p.m. EDT? We're still on Daylight Savings time .... yes?

Here is a link so that if I forget the reminder, everyone will have easy access. You can type in your location and get the exact time for your part of the country. And yes, we're still on daylight savings time. :) Click on "moon", then click on "go to moon phase calendar".

http://www.almanac.com/

Catherinedana
09-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks for that link - useful to me for other reasons like my birds all go wacko when we are a day or so before and on the night of the full moon. Everyone gets out of control and they usually have to go to bed early because of fighting and misbehaving! :rolleyes:

RedHedd
09-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Thank you for that link which I now have bookmarked.

ramanth
09-17-2009, 06:37 PM
We could really use some LOA right now. :o

jennielynn1970
09-17-2009, 07:04 PM
Will definitely do the LOA this time, and hopefully that means I'll get my part time job and be able to start bringing more money in.

ramanth
09-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Written at 2:42 p.m. EST

Is that bad? :o

slick
09-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Done! :)

phesina
09-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Me too!

RICHARD
09-19-2009, 06:03 PM
:D:D:D:D

:DEEEEEEEEE!!!

Got my Water and Power bill today!

Cut it by 1/3!!!!

RICHARD
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM
If I start to think any more positively?:eek:

I am going to explode, or do a backflip.

Which ever happens first.:D
:D

Catherinedana
10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
OMG!! Doing a bun dance this morning!

I was part of a woman's conference that took place at the Mahaffey Theater here in St. Petersburg, FL on Saturday. The conference and evening concert itself was not a huge financial success for the woman who put it together, but it turned out to be one for ME! I performed in piece that opened the show, playing Native American flute, for which I was paid, quite generously I might add. Then I was the assistant stage manager for the rest of the day. A long, grueling day, but I was again handsomely compensated for my time. In the meanwhile, my husband manned a table in the lobby (which was part of my compensation as a performer) and sold drums. He sold over 20! and we made a bundle. I was also selling the new EP version of my CD, but only sold one :rolleyes:

This worked out better than we ever imagined and are counting our blessings (along with our $$) today! Funny thing about it is that I lost $20 out of my pocket somewhere along the way in the morning - that was supposed to be my lunch money. I hope that someone who really needed it found it and had a great lunch!
Yay! :D

Medusa
10-05-2009, 10:19 AM
OMG!! Doing a bun dance this morning!

I was part of a woman's conference that took place at the Mahaffey Theater here in St. Petersburg, FL on Saturday. The conference and evening concert itself was not a huge financial success for the woman who put it together, but it turned out to be one for ME! I performed in piece that opened the show, playing Native American flute, for which I was paid, quite generously I might add. Then I was the assistant stage manager for the rest of the day. A long, grueling day, but I was again handsomely compensated for my time. In the meanwhile, my husband manned a table in the lobby (which was part of my compensation as a performer) and sold drums. He sold over 20! and we made a bundle. I was also selling the new EP version of my CD, but only sold one :rolleyes:

This worked out better than we ever imagined and are counting our blessings (along with our $$) today! Funny thing about it is that I lost $20 out of my pocket somewhere along the way in the morning - that was supposed to be my lunch money. I hope that someone who really needed it found it and had a great lunch!
Yay! :D

Wow, good for you, girl! I love to read stories like this! :D

phesina
10-05-2009, 04:37 PM
There is a Trader Joe's store a block away from me that I drop into quite frequently. This one (maybe all Trader Joe'ses?) has a raffle to encourage customers to bring their own bags rather than use a new one.

Bring your own bag, and you can fill out a slip with your name and phone number. Every month they draw two names, and each wins a whole bunch of free groceries!!! ..a basketful, or $50 worth, or something like that.

Well, today I got home to find a message from "Joe at Trader Joe's" telling me *I* am a winner this month!!!!!

I thought, boy that's the Law of Abundance at work, all right.. Thank you!

Medusa
10-05-2009, 05:02 PM
There is a Trader Joe's store a block away from me that I drop into quite frequently. This one (maybe all Trader Joe'ses?) has a raffle to encourage customers to bring their own bags rather than use a new one.

Bring your own bag, and you can fill out a slip with your name and phone number. Every month they draw two names, and each wins a whole bunch of free groceries!!! ..a basketful, or $50 worth, or something like that.

Well, today I got home to find a message from "Joe at Trader Joe's" telling me *I* am a winner this month!!!!!

I thought, boy that's the Law of Abundance at work, all right.. Thank you!

Excellent! I love TJ's. I wish there was one closer to me but it's over an hour away. My son loves them but they're all over L.A.

kitten645
10-05-2009, 10:30 PM
My store does a $100 gift card every week for those that bring their own bag. When the winner shows up it is announced on the intercom and everyone cheers. Very positive thing. Maybe I should start asking the winners what they think made this possible! Looking forward to the next New Moon. (Movie AND the moon phase! LOL!)
Congrats on your win! It's all in the thoughts.