PDA

View Full Version : We have babies!!! New baby pics #466

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2009, 09:39 AM
The abandoned momma kat has had 5 beautiful bablies! They are under the old bbq grill at the house she knew as home. I did sneak a few pics this morning. Sorry they aren't too clear. I had to dodge momma kat and her claws. She doesn't like anyone near those sweeties.

Lucky for her I just got home from running an errand this morning. The owner of the house had started mowing and he was near her nest. When I told him the kittens were there, he was real nice and mowed around them so they are all still snug in their nest with momma kat guarding them. :D

This is the best pic. That little one is the most adventurous so far. The others are in a pile in the lower left corner.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Babies000_6174.jpg

Another pic:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Babies000_6176.jpg

One more: this one you can see several tiny ears in the kat pile. :)
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Babies000_6179.jpg

catmandu
08-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Awww!
I see some Tortie Babies there , some Tiny Little Bits Of Fur , just a few days old.
We pray that you can get Momma cat and Her Babies in soon.
I bet they are going to be Heart Breakers!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
08-17-2009, 10:35 AM
:) Yup I do think you have got some Tortie Babies there.. How so Cute they are.. Maybe you can get momma to let you move the babies & her into the garage or house.. :D

katladyd
08-17-2009, 11:18 AM
I hope you can get those little lovelys and their momma into a safe place soon! Thank goodness you were there when the mowing started!:)

jenluckenbach
08-17-2009, 03:27 PM
BABIES!!! :love: :love: :love:

Keep a close eye on them, mama will try to move them and then you may never find them.

Catching them so they can be tamed is a priority. Do you have anyone willing to help?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure there is any safe place for her to move them too. There is a big old empty dog house right beside the bbq grill. I thought sure she would have them in it. She seems to be determined to do it her way and I'm not one to argue with her.

I have no garage so that's out and I can't bring them inside because of Chester and Grandma. The best I can do is feed the momma and keep an eye on them. I have been giving momma kat some cat vitamins in her food every day.

phesina
08-17-2009, 06:20 PM
How beautiful, how sweet!

Oh, if there is only some way to keep them safe and get them tamed!

Well, here's a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=8988498

momcat
08-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Bless you a thousand times for helping and protecting this beautiful new kitty family. Sounds like mommycat is very protective and caring of her little newborns. And thank you for feeding mommycat, she definitely needs the vitamins and nutrition so her babies can be properly fed.

The pictures are a real treat and really came out quite good. Please keep us updated on how they're doing? From the pictures it appears that their little eyes aren't open yet.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2009, 09:59 AM
They were born on the 13th so are just 5 days old. They should start opening their eyes around 10 days old, I think.

I was worried about all the drama from yesterday what with the yard being mowed right beside them and the thunderstorms we've been having. They are all snug like little bugs in a run this morning. Momma kat doesn't leave them for long. She may be cranky but she's a great mommy! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2009, 06:12 PM
The wife of the owner of the house where the babies are is over there. They need to cut the weeds down. She loves cats too and had to move momma kat and the babies.

One of the babies is dead and two others are dying. The umbilical cord place in their tummies never healed. Their poor bellies are full of maggots. :(

The other two look like they healed and are ok.

Right now momma kat and the two babies are in a big metal cage. When they get done cutting the weeds. They are going to put the babies and momma kat in a big old dog house that is there. At least they will be out of the rain in it. Hopefully, momma kat will leave them there and be ok with just the two of them. I gave them an ultra soft blanket to put in for them to sleep on.

The lady and her husband will get rid of the others. I feel like such a failure. :(

Edwina's Secretary
08-18-2009, 06:17 PM
I feel like such a failure. :(

Oh please do not feel that way! Baby kittens are so fragile! I remember when we found two in a window well of our home in Chicago. We tried to save them but could not.

Grace
08-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh, you're not a failure. The babies were born and stayed where Momma wanted them to be. Most likely if you had tried to move them, Momma would have moved them right back.

Two of them are alive, and hopefully Momma will accept living in the house where it is warm and dry.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2009, 06:26 PM
I sure hope she leaves them in that dog house. We are to have more rain and storms tonight and until Friday. All this stupid rain is probably one of the reasons the others didn't make it.

Momma kat would not have let anyone move them before. It took two of us to get her and the two babies in the cage as it was. She's a tiger where her babies are concerned. :(

Pinot's Mom
08-18-2009, 07:17 PM
You are not a failure - it's God's plan and out of our hands. You did the best you could given the circumstances, and take solace in that. You were a blessing for them.

jenluckenbach
08-18-2009, 07:23 PM
You did not fail them in any way. Those of us who have taken pregnant mom cats into our care have lost babies under the BEST of circumstnces. It is part of life, sad but true.

These kitties have someone looking out for them, which is better than many other mom cats out there.

We just pick ourselves up and continue to do what we can.

Prayers for mom and her 2 kids.

catmandu
08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Those Babies were just too weak , and thers nothing that you could have done to save them'
If anyones to blame its the thoughtless person who left that Momma Cat to shift for herself.
WE are praying that Momma Cat and her Two Babies will survive and thrive.:)
Those Babies are now Eternal Animal Baby Angels and will make many Animal and Human Angel Foster Parents to watch over them, and they will be your frineds when you all meet again in Paradise.
One Fine Day.:love:

momcat
08-18-2009, 09:59 PM
You have absolutely nothing to feel bad about. There's nothing more you could possibly have done. Those poor little babies probably had the maggots before you found them and quite possibly other problems as well. In their way too short lives the babies knew care and love because of you. Take comfort in knowing the babies are being cared for at the Bridge and looking down at you with the special kind of love only a kitten can give.

RIP sweet little babies :love: :love: :love: :love:

Catty1
08-18-2009, 11:20 PM
{{{hugs}}}

I know...the 'what-ifs' can tear you apart.

Prayers that momma cat and the other two babies will thrive, and that momma will grow to trust and love humans, and know they will not hurt her babies. :love::love::love:

Medusa
08-19-2009, 06:58 AM
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Please know that you did your very best. Little newborns are difficult to keep alive under the best of circumstances and yours were certainly less than ideal. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks everyone. These little ones have so much going against them right now.

A ray of hope though. I was afraid to check but did anyway. Momma Kat and the two babies are still in the dog house this morning and both babies are still ok. We had lots of rain and thunderstorms last night and more today and tomorrow and then colder temps at night. (in the mid 50s)
They look snug and dry in there. Momma Kat is so proud of those babies.
Prayers and crossed finger for this little family please? :love:

Catty1
08-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Prayers and crossed fingers for those little ones and proud mama!

Glad they are in the dog house and nice and dry.

I'd like to think they have three little guardian angel kittens now. :(:love:

Anikaca77
08-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Prays coming for the 2 remaining baby and the mom Kat. I hope this all ends well and they all get homes.

Melissa

phesina
08-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Prayers for the mommy cat and the two little babies.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Sadly we are down to one baby now. The other one died yesterday. :( It never was as strong or as active as the one who is left.

The one who is left seems very healthy and certainly has good lungs on her. :) Now if she can just catch a break. If she makes it I'll offer to adopt her. She certainly deserves a good home after what she's going through. I think my two older babies would take to a baby better than to an adult cat too.

I can't take the mom though. She's just too cranky and scratches and hits me whenever she gets a chance. Too bad we can't make her former family at least pay to get her spayed. I can keep feeding her outside but can't go through more pregnancies with her. :(

Kirsten
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
How very sad!!! :( But please, don't feel it's your fault, you did NOT fail!!

Sometimes - sadly - nature's just like that! :( I hope the remaining one will grow up to be a healthy kitty and live a happy life!

Kirsten

gini
08-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Dear Moff - you of all people could not possibly be a failure.

I pray that the last little one makes it - and how wonderful if you would adopt it and give it a loving home.

GILL
08-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Good luck too you and the little one. You tried your hardest and that is a blessing all on it's own. Thank you.

cassiesmom
08-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Prayers for baby and momma kitty.

slick
08-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh Moff, what a sad state of affairs. I sure hope and pray that Momma and baby stay safe. I think it's a wonderful idea that you offer your safe haven to the little one. Hopefully you do some socialization and help him/her to florish.

You are not a failure!! You are a very loving, caring purrson - the beautiful soul inside wants to save all of them and you just can't. Even saving the one baby makes you a hero in my eyes.

Prayers and {{{hugs}}} :love::love:

karyn674
08-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Just keep in mind you did whatever possible. Don't batter yourself, nature sometimes acts in ways we don't always understand.

You did your very best and that is what counts. So be happy you managed to keep one alive. He surely wouldn't have made it without you.

How's the little one now?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Just keep in mind you did whatever possible. Don't batter yourself, nature sometimes acts in ways we don't always understand.

You did your very best and that is what counts. So be happy you managed to keep one alive. He surely wouldn't have made it without you.

How's the little one now?

The little one seems fat and healthy so far. This morning she rolled over when her mommy got up and I saw her cute little tummy. So CUTE!!! She is nine days old now.

The one you see in the picture is the one who is still here. I want to pick her up so badly but will wait until she is further along. Her eyes should start opening any time now. :D

Thanks everyone for all the prayers for all of us.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-23-2009, 05:11 PM
For her 10 day bd, I took some new baby pics. The little one is growing fat and sassy. Sorry about the quality of these but I was trying to take the pictures and hold the heavy plastic flap on the dog house open while avoiding the claws of momma kat who was perched on top of the Dog house trying to hook her claws in my head or behind, whichever she could grab. :D

The first pic, the baby is showing off her little white left pawsie.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_6181.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_6181.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_6183.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_6183.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_6186.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_6186.jpg)

The dog house has wood shavings in it. I can't take the blanket out to shake it off unless I can get someone to keep momma kat busy for a while.

Catty1
08-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Would it help to greet momma cat with some treats or something, so she knows you are there to see her too?

Last year, rcgirlca had a foster who was pregnant...poor mama cat was only 7 months old. She had 5 or 6 kittens...and they discovered too late that she wasn't producing milk. All but one died. It was heartwrenching.

The one that survived got ALL the milk and was bigger than his mom at 9 months of age. :eek: They both went to a wonderful home.

This little girl is going to be a big one too, I think! Glad to hear she is fat and healthy at 10 days.

Not to mention incredibly cute! :):love:

carole
08-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh it has been so sad reading through this thread, but then we see this dear little girl, who looks adorable, and is thriving well, i sure hope she is protected and can continue to thrive and you can socialize her soon and she will become one of your family,any chance of getting momma spayed? i know this is a stressful time for you watching this all going on, and i hope with all my heart baby girl and momma continue to do well, and that they are safe and well, they are lucky they have you to keep an eye on them.

krazyaboutkatz
08-24-2009, 12:21 AM
It's sad that only one kitten is left:( but she sure looks fat and healthy.:) Hopefully she'll continue to thrive and you'll be able to adopt her.:) Will you be able to get the mother cat spayed so she won't have any more litters?

Anikaca77
08-24-2009, 07:05 AM
I hope the last baby makes it. She's so cute. I'm sorry to hear about the third one, hopefully things work out. My prays are coming for this little one.

Melissa

cassiesmom
08-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Big prayers for momma kitty and baby.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Yep, our Baby has her eyes open now. Well, at least one. ;) I only saw one open this morning but it was sort of dark in the dog house and her head was turned slightly away from me. She also has a black mask around her eyes like a raccoon making it harder to see her eyes. Won't be long and she will be venturing around. Then I'll really worry. She has a whole neighborhood to get lost in plus a busy street out front. Hopefully momma kat will keep her away from that.

Momma Kat is making progress too. I have been sitting outside in the evenings and early mornings with her. Last night we played with a long weed. It's so fun to watch her play. Poor kat probably never had a toy to play with.

She is getting better about not getting her claws in me too. When she starts too, I just pull my hand back and say "no claws". Then pet her. She likes being petted. I'm thinking her family must have hit her. The first time I pulled my hand back and said NO! she dropped like she had been shot.

Her hair is looking lots better and the vitamins she has been getting must be working. She has been playing in the mowed grass and seems to be really settling down. I'm hoping to get her spayed after the baby is weened.

Prayers and crossed fingers still greatly appreciated. :D :love:

Anikaca77
08-25-2009, 12:04 PM
I hope their is a chance that the mom cat can get a loving home. Sounds like she is making progress and just needs sometime and someone to understand her.

Poor girl. I feel bad for her when you said how she just dropped like she was shot or something poor thing.

I hope she continues to make progress so she can find a forever home as well.

Melissa

phesina
08-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Prayers and love and good wishes continuing for Momma Kat and Baby both.

I also lit them a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9040826

momoffuzzyfaces
08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Baby for sure has both eyes wide open now. She peeked at me when I went to peek at her last night to see how she was. ;) She even stood up and took a few steps. Not walking real good yet but she is working on it. :D
I was finally able to get the blanket out of that dog house and give it a good shake. Now she has a clean place to nap.

Momma kat seems to be making an impression with the neighborhood too. The lady who lives on the other side of the house where momma kat and baby are in the dog house, came out to chat while I was checking on them last night. She said she was surprised that momma kat lets her pet her now. :) She has been feeding her a bit too.

I was even able to pet momma kat without my gloves today. :D

Momma kat will make someone a really great cat someday. :love:

GILL
08-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Even little steps are the best

lvpets2002
08-26-2009, 03:28 PM
:love: As they say Baby steps grow into Bigg steps.. Patience for sure.. Well so glad all is going good & the baby & momma is healthy..
Even little steps are the best

catmandu
08-26-2009, 03:57 PM
And we know that Our Animal Angel Army is keeping an eye on that Momma and Baby, and bringing them goodies from all over the World.
Bless you for doing your best for these poor lost souls!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Things moved fast yesterday. The people who own the house where momma kat's dog house is, brought an old stinky trailer in to haul junk off. It is filled with rotting garbage. For some reason, momma kat tried to move baby into it.

Luckily, I intercepted her. She did not like that at all but I fixed a big box for baby and took her and momma kat to my shed. The shed is metal and leaks somewhat when it rains but at least it doesn't smell or have roaches. Tons better than the dog house for sure. Plus, I got to cuddle baby for a while. :D

I locked them in last night. Momma kat had food, water, a blankie all her own and a litter box. I was afraid that the sound of rain on the tin roof would freak her out. Luckily we didn't have any rain. She seems to love the new digs. During the day I will keep the door open just enough so she can come and go or peek out.

She allowed me to take these pics this morning:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6194.jpg
One of my favorites:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6191.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6188.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6189.jpg

Momma kat got up too fast and rolled baby over!:D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6190.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
08-27-2009, 12:17 PM
What is Edwina doing with that kitten????:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2009, 12:34 PM

They do look a lot alike, don't they? :D Maybe that's why I'm getting so fond of momma kat! :love:

Kirsten
08-27-2009, 12:35 PM
What an adorable little kitten!! :) Resembles Peggy! :) And the mommy looks so proud! I'm glad she has that one left.

Best wishes for both of them!

Kirsten

gini
08-27-2009, 12:40 PM

Those were my exact thoughts! Uh, Moff - is it possible you could take in "two" cats? Both are wonderful!

phesina
08-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Oh, how sweet, both of them! Mommie holding on to her little girl there.. and that baby's adorable little toesies!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

GILL
08-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Love the pic's. Mom looks total devoted, I'm so glad that you are making friends with her and the little one. I think that the little one is going to be a hart breaker, so cute.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Those were my exact thoughts! Uh, Moff - is it possible you could take in "two" cats? Both are wonderful!

If I wasn't afraid that Momma kat would make life totally miserable for Chester and Grandma, I'd love too. She attacked a dog that dared peek it's nose in the shed this morning. I'm afraid she would terrorise Grandma and Chester. They need to feel safe here in their own home. They have to come first. :love:

Husky_mom
08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
can u at least "test drive her" with your crew... maybe other cats are ok.. and besides she was protecting her baby...;)

Grace
08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
can u at least "test drive her" with your crew... maybe other cats are ok.. and besides she was protecting her baby...;)

I agree - she's protecting her baby. Once that little one gets older, I'll bet Momma Cat will be more inclined to socialize.

jenluckenbach
08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Did you all hear me squeal when I saw those precious photos?!:!:! :eek: :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I agree - she's protecting her baby. Once that little one gets older, I'll bet Momma Cat will be more inclined to socialize.

Momma Kat is already becoming quite the social butterfly. The neighbor lady, on the other side of the empty house where momma kat used to live, was worried because see peeked in the dog house and there was no baby.

Her son told her I had put them in my shed. She came to check. Momma kat saw her coming and was just so excited to see her. She likes her too. That lady already has a dog and 4 cats.

Anyway, momma let me take our neighbor into the shed and show off her baby. :D

There are other things to consider about me taking momma kat in. First she would always feel like she should protect her baby from Chester and Grandma. I don't want my babies to have to deal with that at their ages. Grandma is 14 now.

Plus, with no car, it is so hard for me to get their supplies home on the bus. And with my health as bad as it is and getting worse, it's harder for me to take care of them. We will just see how it goes with the baby and take it from there.

I know it would kill me to take them in only to have to give them away later. :(

So, Jen that was YOU? I heard squealing? ;) :D

Nomilynn
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
SOOO CUTE!!! I wish I could take them! It's like a mini-Tilly!

carole
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
I think everyone understands where you are coming from, and yes your cats do have to come first,it would be no good adopting her to the detriment of your own cats and yourself, you are doing a wonderful job of helping her and making sure she is protected and well taken care of, I am sure when the time comes you will see that momma kat finds a home, she is a darling and you can see she needs lots of love and care, as she looks thin and her coat lacking in the shine and gleam you see with a well taken care of pet.

I was thinking when i was taking care of Ellie and her babies before she became mine and the babies went to the cat shelter, i would buy some special pet milk made by vitapet which is loaded in vitamins which are particularly good for nursing mothers, and she used to love it, i know have it for my CRF cat Ash and it seems to be doing wonders, just a thought.

I am keeping all fingers and paws crossed here that baby and momma will continue to be safe and find loving wonderful forever homes.

Thank you for being such a caring, kind person, she needs you so much and is one of the lucky ones this time around.

momcat
08-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi Ms. Momoffuzzyfaces,
How are you today? I've been watching this with Meowmie and the new mommycat and her little baby are doing very well it seems. You are doiing so much to help my fellow kitties in need and believe me, it means more to them than you'll ever know. Mommycat doesn't want to hurt you, she's just taking care of her little baby and keeping her (or him) safe. The baby is too small to defend itself just yet.

I'm sending you lots of purrs, headbumpies, and kitty kisses to thank you for doing so much to help my fellow kitties in need. Because of you they're safe, fed, and are experiencing the love that we PT kitties are so fortunate to have every day. Please tell Mommycat I said meow?

Love,
Your friend,
Groucho

PS: Hi there Grandma and Chester! How are both of you today? You sure have a very wonderful Meowmie, be sure to let her know how very much you love her :love: :love:

lizbud
08-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Gosh I don't know how I missed this thread.:o I kept checking for the old
thread. Wow, a lot has happened already.:) Sorry about the babies who didn't make it.:( That so often happens when babies are out in the elements.

The momma cat is very pretty and the baby is too.:) Prayers that every
thing goes along without a hitch & they both stay well.:)

cassiesmom
08-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh, my! Momma kat is so pretty! Except for the golden eyes and the white feeties she could be a twin to Cassie. And the picture where she has her paw on kitten ... priceless.

Big prayers that Momma kat and kitten will have a loving forever home, whether it is with MoFF or another family. While looking at these photos I was also thinking of Vermontcat's meezers Milly and Izzy, who are parent and child cats. Bless you, MoFF!

lvpets2002
08-28-2009, 10:49 AM
:love: Aweee momma kat is so pretty.. The baby is just too darn Cute.. The baby is going to be a knock out when she is bigger.. Now are you keeping the baby for sure?? Please Please.. Hey you never know momma kat & your other two may get along purrfect.. Never know until you try.. I sure hope momma cat can stay too.. Be sure to get momma kat Spayed just as soon as you can.. You know she could already be pregnant again.. They breed real fast after giving birth..

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Baby and Momma Kat doing well still today. Baby sure must have some angels watching over her though. Last night the owner of the trailer that her mom tried to move her into, came to get it. He just started throwing boards in it.

Baby would have been killed if momma kat had put her in there. :( I think there is a herd of Pet Talk guardian Rainbow Bridge kittie angels protecting her.

I am worried that she has fleas though. I don't think she can be treated for them until she is weened. I've heard of kittens being killed by fleas. :(

Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts. :love:

Oh, the vet says momma kat can't be spayed until after the baby is weened which will be another 4 to 6 weeks.

Nomilynn
08-28-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Advantage is safe for nursing mommas.. that is the one that only kills adult fleas.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2009, 05:32 PM
But what can be used on the baby?

slick
08-28-2009, 07:18 PM
One thing about PT - it plays with my emotions. My emotions can skyrocket one minute and plunge the next.

I came from reading about the kitty thieves and then I read Groucho's post in this thread and now I have leaky eyes. Groucho, you are right because Momo is one of the most caring Meowmie's that I have the pleasure of knowing.:love:

Momo, I can only imagine how exciting this is for you to see their progress. Those recent pictures are adorable and yes Momma Kat does look like Mz Edwina!!!! :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2009, 01:19 AM
Wow! Mama cat is gorgeous.:D Hopefully she'll be able to find a wonderful loving forever home. The baby is so adorable too.:) I'm so glad that you were able to move them into your shed.

I know that advantage can be used on kittens but I'm not sure how old they have to be. You can wash the kitten with dawn soap though and this will usually help to kill the fleas. Then you could treat the mother with advantage so her fleas will also be killed. Good luck.:)

K & L
08-29-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm just now reading this and what a story! Mom and baby are beautiful. I wouldn't use any off the shelf flea product without consulting a vet first. It may cause more harm than the fleas. Have you anyway of purchasing diatomaceous earth? http://www.dirtworks.net/Diatomaceous-Earth.html

It has to be the pet friendly kind NOT the kind they use in swimming pool pumps etc. It's works wonderful for ants, fleas etc. It's natural and pet friendly.

Good luck with the baby and mom!!!

Barbara
08-29-2009, 08:19 AM
I think this little kitten has a lot of guardian angels (well- here at PT they fly in big crews;)) and now the first thing is he/she has to grow up healthy.
And then you can still see how Momma Kat is with your crew.
I can understand that the vet says that Mommma cannot be spayed before the baby is weaned- but she sure can get pregnant again! Been there (over 30 years ago).

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Thank you all so much. The babies and I all appreciate you more than you will ever know.

I think they need names now. I was thinking of calling Baby, Angel, because she sure looks like one and must have tons of angels watching over her (plus all you Pet Talk ones). If she should fool me and turn out to be a boy, I was thinking of calling her, er, him Sly Angel or Sly for short for fooling me. :D

Momma kat needs a name all her own too. I have no clue as what to name her. Any suggestions? :D

One funny thing: Momma Kat saw the dog she chased away from the shed the other day, walking down the neighbors drive way this morning. The dog just looked over at her and started running away.

She chased that poor fellow across the alley. Poor dog was still running when I last saw him. He's a stray that's been coming through here lately. And no, as much as I love dogs and would like to help, I can not take him in!!! ;):love:

astrid
08-29-2009, 11:59 AM
The first name that came to my mind for the baby is "Angie"

lute
08-29-2009, 01:59 PM
What a cute momma cat and baby!

carole
08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Yes why not call Momma Angie and baby Angel, keeping all fingers and paws crossed momma and baby will continue to do well and keep safe, yes you can use advantage on kittens, but check with a vet because i too am not sure how old they have to be, probably at least six weeks old i would think, if i remember right we did ellie's babies at about that age . good luck and all the best to you and your new little cat family.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2009, 11:35 AM
I think the baby will be Angel. I'm thinking of Winnie (win-ee) for the mom. Since she looks so much like Miss Edwina plus she is certainly a winner in spite of what her former owners did to her. :love:

Angel is learning to bathe herself. It's so funny to watch. She can't even walk well yet ! :D Here are some pics:

Washing faces is hard!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6204.jpg

Doing front feet:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6199.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6200.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6201.jpg
Now the back pawsies:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6197.jpg
Now I need a nap:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6208.jpg

Kirsten
08-30-2009, 12:02 PM
OMG, I can't believe this kitten already tries to wash her face! How very cute is that?! :love:

Kirsten

Barbara
08-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh what a very very good little kitty you are, Angel:love: Making sure all is nice and clean.
I love your name choices for these two:)

lizbud
08-30-2009, 12:07 PM
I can't get this smile off my face.:D That fuzzy little baby is sooooo cute.:D

jenluckenbach
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
THE most adorable photos ever!!!!!!!! Gosh, how I miss kittens.

Is Angel's belly OK? The first photo it looks red and swollen (not the entire belly, but a small round area), and also in the fourth shot you can see it. Could be just positioning, but better safe than infected.

Grace
08-30-2009, 03:06 PM
THE most adorable photos ever!!!!!!!! Gosh, how I miss kittens.

Is Angel's belly OK? The first photo it looks red and swollen (not the entire belly, but a small round area), and also in the fourth shot you can see it. Could be just positioning, but better safe than infected.

I thought that spot was most likely where the cord came off.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2009, 03:33 PM
I thought that spot was most likely where the cord came off.

Yes, that's what it is. I keep a close eye on it and it's healed up but has a scar like area there. :love:

katladyd
08-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Awwww! Wud a kewtie!:love:

Medusa
08-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Those have got to be the cutest photos I've ever seen! What an absolute precious calico girl! How I miss my RB Puddy after seeing those pix. So adorable! :love:

Pinot's Mom
08-30-2009, 05:14 PM
What a sweetie!! thanks for taking care of baby and Mom! :love:

Husky_mom
08-30-2009, 10:42 PM
cuter by the second.. that baby is so adorable... makes me awww nonstop...

I too was concerned about belly but i thought hernia.. good thing you´re keeping an eye on her/him...

super cute!!!

Anikaca77
08-31-2009, 06:53 AM
I'm so glad that Angel is doing so well.

:)

She is just too cute for words.

Melissa

catmandu
08-31-2009, 09:55 AM
What a Dear Little One Angel is, and there are many of Our Pet Talker Animal Angels visiting her, and bringing warmth, head bumps and kitty kissies.
Prayers are coming from all of us from Mommy and Baby, that they are going to be all right!!!:love::love::love:

astrid
08-31-2009, 10:20 AM
OMG!!! that little baby is far beyond cuteness!!! how adorable!!! :love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Please send extra prayers for Angel. She is going to the vet at 1 this afternoon.

After Jenn mentioned that she thought Angel's tummy looked swollen, I checked her out. It does look like she has a cotton ball in her tummy and it looks like the site is starting to get infected. I'll take her in and see if the vet can help her. She is 18 days old today.

I'll update you later this afternoon. :love:

Catty1
08-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Prayers for wee Angel. She is lively and cleaning herself...hopefully the vet can help.

Again, more PT Prayers!:love:

smokey the elder
08-31-2009, 10:49 AM
What a precious baby! I'm glad you're taking her to the vet; I don't remember any of my foster kittens' navels being swollen like that.

Using Advantage for kittens: Adult cat dose is 0.4 cc for 5-10 lbs; so I weigh the kitten, and use a small syringe to adjust the dose. Basically, a kitten this small would get a drop.

lvpets2002
08-31-2009, 11:02 AM
:) I bottle raised a feral kitten once that the belly looked just like that.. The Vet said a piece of grass had gotten into thru the belly button/cord & caused a infection.. It sure looks just like what this kitten has.. Yes for sure take the baby to the Vets.. Sending Lots of Prayers for wittle Angel..

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2009, 02:36 PM
:DThanks for the prayers and well wishes everyone. :love: They worked again!!!

Angel is home and with her mommy now. She did have a abcess. I about fainted when the vet opened that thing. :eek: They gave her antibiotic to take twice a day.

They also said to bathe her as needed for the fleas using Dawn dish soap. They gave me some, so she had her first bath when we got home, a good toweling off, then a fluff dry with my hair dryer.

Angel sends a big :love: to Auntie Jen who made me take a better look at that sweet tummy! :)

Almost forgot to tell you about Angel's mommy, Winnie's, big break through. She now lets me pick her up and cuddle her!!!!! Can't believe this is the same cat I had to almost wear armour around just a week ago!!!:D

Catty1
08-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Good news on baby Angel! She'll be a healthy kitty now thanks to PT and you!

Gee...if momcat is cuddling, then I guess SHE is next for a bath? ;)

Great news all around!:D

(PS many many years ago I took a cat of mine in for a bump on his spine - it was an abcess. He was black, so it was hard to see. The vet just picked lightly at the scab, and then....let's just say I totally understand your almost fainting!)

jenluckenbach
08-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Sending a little kiss for Angel. :love: And a big :D for Winnie for being so brave and deciding humans aren't all bad. ;)

katladyd
08-31-2009, 03:51 PM
I think Winnie is beginning to believe that humans aren't so bad after all. Angel knew that all along. Sending prayers that these to find a good home!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2009, 04:25 PM
I think Winnie is beginning to believe that humans aren't so bad after all. Angel knew that all along. Sending prayers that these to find a good home!:love:

Angel will for sure be staying with me. Winnie may too. I'm not sure I can let her go now. We'll just have to see how it goes when I bring Angel inside. :)

lizbud
08-31-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm so glad you took Jenn's advice & checked out Angels tummy area.:D

This story just keeps getting better and better. Sounds like great news
for momma & baby girl, Angel.:) It's great that momma has calmed down
and lets you get closer.:)

phesina
08-31-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh, God bless you... for looking after and caring for these precious little ones. They will both for sure have a wonderful home. :love::love::love:

carole
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
oh my i am overcome with emotion reading your thread that you may take Winnie as well, i hope you can, i know it is a big ask, but i am so glad she has won you around,she knows a good person when she sees one.

I know it is not definite yet, but i hope with all my heart you can take her in and she will fit in with your other cats,fingers and all paws crossed here for a happy outcome.

Yes i thought babies belly looked a bit red and swollen too, but then i thought hey what do i know about newborn kittens, so glad you took Angel and she is doing well.

May heaps of good karma come your way, for being such a kind caring person and looking after these two sweet kitties,BTW Angel is so pretty, as is her mother.:):love::love:

cassiesmom
08-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Angel will for sure be staying with me. Winnie may too. I'm not sure I can let her go now. We'll just have to see how it goes when I bring Angel inside. :)

Where are they now, MoFF? Are they still in the shed? I bet baby Angel smells delicious now that she has had a bath. If Winnie does have fleas, can she receive flea medication, or will you have to wait till baby is weaned? How precious that she has let you cuddle her. They are both so cute, I hope they both get to stay. Huge HUGS to you for taking such good care of them!

katladyd
09-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Oh, I hope it all goes well when you bring them indoors! I've got my fingers crossed and my lucky rabbit's foot out!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Angel's tummy looks a lot better today. She sure hates taking her med though. Her mom, doesn't like her taking it either. But we managed. :D

Oh, Angel weights a whopping 4 ounces! I was suprised she weighted anything at all. They put her on a big scale large enough to weigh a pony! :D

My plan is to Get Angel's shots and move her inside first. Then get Winnie spayed and see how it goes from there. When Grandma was spayed, she was so mad at me she left for almost a year. I can't bring Winnie right in after her spaying because I imagine she will be super cranky then. She will have a nice warm bed on the porch and plenty of food in the meantime. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2009, 06:26 PM
I think Winnie may be trying to incourage Angel to start eating solid food. Yesterday morning there was a cricket in Angels box. It was dead and had one leg missing so I doubt it jumped in there by itself. This morning was a grasshopper in the same state.

Isn't it sort of early for the baby to start eating solid food? She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. She still is wobbly when she walks.

I'll get some kitten wet food to have on hand tomorrow.

Oh, I found out last night that the owner of the house Winnie came from had been planning on "hauling her and Angel off". :eek: I'm so glad they are mine now and safe in my shed. :)

cassiesmom
09-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm so glad they are mine now and safe in my shed. :)

:love: Angel :love: Winnie :love: Chester :love: Grandma :love:
MoFF, you're the best!

krazyaboutkatz
09-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I just got caught up on this thread. I'm so glad that you took Angel to the vet and that now her tummy is looking much better.:) She sure is a cutie pie.:) Winnie seems to be gaining your trust so hopefully she'll continue to be sweet with you and you'll also be able to adopt her.:) I'm so glad that you put them in your shed when you did so they didn't end up being hauled away. I hope that they both continue to thrive and do well.:)

smokey the elder
09-03-2009, 07:22 AM
I've had kittens start being interested in solid food as young as 3 weeks. 4-5 weeks is more typical for weaning to start.

phesina
09-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Again.. God..... bless..... you! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you so much for taking these darling girls in so they aren't just "hauled off."

dehlers43
09-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I adopted a pregnant kitty (Princess Chelsea Pearl) and those babies just loved Royal Canin Baby Kitten food. It's little tiny kibble, looks kinda like Grape-Nuts cereal. I think they started trying it at around 3 1/2 weeks. I mixed it with KMR - it really looked like cereal then! Plus Chelsea loved it too - great stuff for a nursing mama cat..... If the momcat is bringing bugs to Angel I would say it would be safe to offer either wet kitten food or the baby kibble mixed with KMR.
And I have to say.....every day the first thing I do is go to Cat of the Day and see how Angel and Momcat are doing!

DriftyAlison0
09-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Sadly we are down to one baby now. The other one died yesterday. :( It never was as strong or as active as the one who is left.

The one who is left seems very healthy and certainly has good lungs on her. :) Now if she can just catch a break. If she makes it I'll offer to adopt her. She certainly deserves a good home after what she's going through. I think my two older babies would take to a baby better than to an adult cat too.

I can't take the mom though. She's just too cranky and scratches and hits me whenever she gets a chance. Too bad we can't make her former family at least pay to get her spayed. I can keep feeding her outside but can't go through more pregnancies with her. :(

Don't give up hope. Peaches used to be the same way and now she loves us.

Anikaca77
09-03-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm so glad things are working out better :)

I'm glad you were able to take Angel to the vets, bless you for taking such good care of them.

Melissa

lizbud
09-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Oh, I found out last night that the owner of the house Winnie came from had been planning on "hauling her and Angel off". :eek: I'm so glad they are mine now and safe in my shed. :)

I hope the neighbor lady who was also feeding momma cat doesn't
give you away to those jerks that left her & babies there.:( They should
stay right where they are loved & cared for.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-03-2009, 01:30 PM
I hope the neighbor lady who was also feeding momma cat doesn't
give you away to those jerks that left her & babies there.:( They should
stay right where they are loved & cared for.:)

Never fear, she doesn't like those people either!!!

If by some freak of nature, they did decide they want them, they will have to pay for the vet bills and all the food plus room and board for them. That would stop those greedy people dead in their tracks. I've used that method before, on Luke's, former humans. Besides, all I'd need do is refer them to the animal control officer who took their starving dogs. :(

lizbud
09-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Never fear, she doesn't like those people either!!!

If by some freak of nature, they did decide they want them, they will have to pay for the vet bills and all the food plus room and board for them. That would stop those greedy people dead in their tracks. I've used that method before, on Luke's, former humans. Besides, all I'd need do is refer them to the animal control officer who took their starving dogs. :(

That's good to know.:) They probably have forgotten the cat like they
did the poor dogs.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Just have to tell you about Winnie last night. I was so proud of her. A guy was over to that icky house hauling junk out of it. He had his daughter with him. I was sitting on my back porch when she invited herself over for a visit. (she is in the second grade she informed me)

She sat there and yaked and yaked. I could only understand about every other word. Anyway, Winnie let her play with her and never scratched or anything, even when the girl was a bit rough with her. I told the kid, who clamed her name was Taylor, not to be rough or mean to Winnie and she did pretty good. They both seemed to have fun! :) I didn't tell her about Angel in the shed. Some things are best kept mum at times. ;)

Angel was playing with her own feet a bit ago. She kept rolling over. She is a pudgy one for sure. Her tummy is getting hairy now. So cute!!!

She is 3 weeks old today. I'll try to get new pic or two tomorrow. :D

momcat
09-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Happy Week 3 Purrthday, sweet little Angel :love: :love: :love:

You had a bit of a rough start in this world but there's a wonderful someone looking out for you and your Mommy. There are lots of things in this wonderful world just waiting for you to discover them. But you've already found the greatest thing of all... the love and caring of a human.

Continue to thrive and grow, precious little one. You are loved beyond measure :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Catty1
09-03-2009, 10:08 PM
MOFF - I posted this especially for you, even though Winnie is being much better!:D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-protects-kittens.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2009, 11:48 AM
MOFF - I posted this especially for you, even though Winnie is being much better!:D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-protects-kittens.jpg

Aw, how sweet! When Angel was that age, I wouldn't dare get close to her. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Here are some new pics I took just this afternoon! Enjoy:

First is beautiful momma, Winnie:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6219.jpg
Angel explores on Winnie's blanket while I change her bedding:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6214.jpg
Wow! What's that thing? Angel sees the camera:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6218.jpg
What do you mean smile?:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6220.jpg

Pinot's Mom
09-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Angel is ADORABLE!! :love::love:

Winnie isn't so bad herself, but her baby is such a cutie! :D

gini
09-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh Moff - just look at that baby! Her markings are so much fun.

And you are right - her Mommie is very beautiful.

{{{HUGS}}} to you.

Catty1
09-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Winnie is just lovely - and it looks like she has fresh new whiskers. :)

That widdle Angel baby...LOL. How sweet is that? :D:love:

How sad about the other babies...but remember, if not for you and the other lady, none of them would have lived, not even Mama.

Bless you!

smokey the elder
09-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Squeee! What a sweet baby!

lvpets2002
09-04-2009, 03:19 PM
:love::love: KirrrThumps = thats just me hitting the floor.. How so Cute is this baby Angel.. She is just a doll.. Winnie the momma is Adorble too.. I am so glad they both have found a Good Loving Home.. Thank you so much for all your hard work & time & love you have given to these two..

Husky_mom
09-04-2009, 03:36 PM
i just love Angel´s nose.. how so cute... and Winnie´s adorable too...

astrid
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
OMG!!! Angel is such a cutie!!! so adorable!!! awwww!!! what a sweet little baby!!!
And Winnie is so gorgeous, what a beautiful and proud mom she is :love:

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for all the hard work you're doing for those beauties. God bless you:)

lizbud
09-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Squeee! What a sweet baby!

That was my reaction too.:D I'm glad you don't live closer Moff, I'd be
over at your house everyday.:D Angel is just precious. Winnie looks like
she still a kitten herself.:) She is a beauty.:) Thanks for the pictures.:)

cassiesmom
09-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Miss Winnie, you are very beautiful! I hope that you either get to stay with MoFF, Grandma and Chester, or you go to a wonderful, loving forever home.

Baby Angel! You are the epitome of FUZZ NUGGET! Look at those blue eyes! Happy 3-week birthday, darling little kitten! I hope you and your mommy-cat get to stay with Chester, Grandma and MoFF!

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Winnie sure is a beauty and I agree that she still looks very young. Angel sure is a cutie pie.:) Thanks for posting new pictures and for taking such good care of them.:)

Kirsten
09-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Ahhh, how sweet is that??? :love:

The mommy cat is so beautiful, and baby Angel is too cute for words! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Kirsten

3Catcondo
09-05-2009, 04:56 PM
They are both so beautiful, thanks for helping them out. They look great, healthy.

susanswatlin518
09-05-2009, 08:15 PM
WOW! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABES! THANKS FOR THE PICTURES :love::love::love::love: THEY ARE VERY LUCKY YOU WERE THERE! THEY ARE PRECIOUS AND I HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD HEALTHY START. THE KITTEN BIRTH EXPERIEMCE IS AWESOME AS IS THE NEWBORN SOUNDS AS THEY GET AROUND FOR THE FIRST TIME. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THE SWEETIES~ SUSANSWATLIN518

susanswatlin518
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
HELLO! THE PICTURE OF WINNIE AND DAUGHTER ANGEL ARE PRECIOUS!:love::love::love::love: I HAVE GOT TO GET PICTURES UP OF SAMMY AND PEPPER. MY BROTHER WILL SOON GET ME ON TRACK WITH MY DIGITAL CAMERA. FOR NOW-I ENJOY EVERYONE'S PICTURES! HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY ALL! SUSANSWATLIN518:cool:

cassiesmom
09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6214.jpg
I iz so kyoot I no needz itteh bitteh kitteh committeh!

lizbud
09-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Just checking for updates on momma & baby girl.

Angel looks so tiny. She probably would fit in the palm of my hand.:):)

Barbara
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Angel is so cute- and you really can see how she gets healthier. Winnie is a stunner- she is just gorgeous :)

gini
09-07-2009, 11:06 AM
I keep coming here just to take another look at the babies - Mom and her little one.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Angel and Winnie are both doing great.
I witnessed an attempted jail break yesterday afternoon.
When I went to the shed to wash Angel's tummy, she was out of the box and sitting on Winnie's blanket. I thought Winnie had taken her out.

After the tummy wash and some cuddle time, I put Angel back in her box. Well, that little missie was not ready for a nap. She managed to stand up on her shakey little legs, reach the top of the box, and scramble up. There she was balancing on the edge when I nabbed her and put her back inside. All that must have worn her out because she was still tucked inside the box this morning. :D

Winnie has spent the morning giving grasshoppers, crickets, and butterflies a hard time. :D This is the first sunny day we've had in a week and she is certainly enjoying it. :love:

lizbud
09-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Great update on both the kitties.:) Won't be long before Angel climbs
out of the nest.:eek:

katladyd
09-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Angel is adorable, but I'm in love with gorgeous Winnie!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Well, we have a problem. Angel made a break for it this moring. I about had a heart attack when I looked out and saw her outside the shed. So I got her a deeper box.

It's 18 gal. No way she can get out of it but she seems to have an accomplace. Sure enough, she was soon outside again. Winnie brought her outside.

There is no way I can let Angel outside that shed yet. She is too little. We have hawks in the area that could carry her off not to mention she is too little to run from a dog or lawn mower. :(

Right now she is shut in the shed and Winnie is out having some free time.

I will have to either lock Winnie in the shed all the time (not good for either of them), bring Angel inside and bottle feed her, or just lock Winnie in with her certain times a day and at night.

Any suggestions?

momcat
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Hmm, there are positive things to be said for each of your options. There's no question that Angel is too small to be running around outside even if mommy Winnie is with her. Maybe the thing to do is put Winnie inside the shed with her at certain times during the day. That way Winnie can tend to her baby and still have some free time outside. Would it be at all possible to allow Angel outside with Winnie for a brief time when you or someone can be out there too?

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Hmm, there are positive things to be said for each of your options. There's no question that Angel is too small to be running around outside even if mommy Winnie is with her. Maybe the thing to do is put Winnie inside the shed with her at certain times during the day. That way Winnie can tend to her baby and still have some free time outside. Would it be at all possible to allow Angel outside with Winnie for a brief time when you or someone can be out there too?

yes, I can do that. She has been having play times out of her box in the shed anyway. I just don't want her lost in the big world. Just to be safe, I got some of the formula for baby kitties just in case Winnie can't feed her like she should. Angel should be starting to eat wet food soon.

I may even take Angel in the house in the afternoons. That way I can keep an eye on her. I'm sure Chester and Grandma wouldn't bother her.

cassiesmom
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Can they both come inside? I wouldn't want someone to come along and snatch Winnie after all you have been through with her and Angel. Stay inside, widdle Angel!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Can they both come inside? I wouldn't want someone to come along and snatch Winnie after all you have been through with her and Angel. Stay inside, widdle Angel!

I can't bring them both in at the same time because as protective as winnie is, she would shred Grandma and Chester.

I have Angel inside for a while right now. Winnie took her out of the box again and she was running amok in the shed. It's been raining all day and I don't want Winnie to be shut in the shed all day.

I have Angel inside one of my cat carriers. Safe from my two. Chester is glaring at the carrier and doing that deep throat growl they do plus hissing. Grandma is laying in my chair like she is wondering what the fuss is about.

Hopefully if I do this for a while, when Angel moves in for good, they will be ok with her.

K & L
09-09-2009, 07:46 PM
It's a shame you don't have an extra room to seclude them both in. I understand how lack of space can be. They both would probably be much more relaxed with each other. You're doing a wonderful job rescuing these two!

cassiesmom
09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Big prayers that it will all come to a successful resolution for Winnie and Angel with Chester and Grandma. Big KISSES for everybody too!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2009, 01:47 PM
I kit napped Angel for a tubbie earlier today and snuck a picture. She is not quite dry yet but still so cute!!! She is now all dry and back with Winnie in the shed for a nap. Winnie was waiting at the shed for her. :D
Her tummy is all healed up now! :D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6225.jpg

gini
09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Isn't she the most precious thing?

I had to laugh when I saw your washer controls behind her - I assume she is sitting on it. Did you have to do the pre-wash or could she go right to the wash cycle:D

MOFF - you are the Angel here!!:love:

Barbara
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Oh -little baby Angel becomes a kitty now:) How very precious she is:love:

phesina
09-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ she is just so CUTE.............. :love::love::love::love::love:

What a darling little baby!

GILL
09-10-2009, 03:37 PM
What a little doll. I'm in love again.

astrid
09-10-2009, 04:41 PM
awwww.... what a cute little angel!!! how gorgeous!!! :love:
Thank God her tummy is ok:)

Prairie Purrs
09-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh, goodness, look at the fluffy little furball! :love: I adore her multicolored little nose.

lizbud
09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Angel looks so sweet. I love this picture.:love:

I think Winnie must be quite comfortable with you handling her baby. It's
great you have her trust.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2009, 07:26 PM
I do wish Angel would start to eat food soon. I'm getting concerned. She does watch Winnie but doesn't want any herself yet. :(

jenluckenbach
09-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Some babies are very stubborn about trying solid food. Don't worry.

I often actually place a tiny piece of wet food inside a baby's mouth for her to taste. Sometimes it gets them started.

momcat
09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
THUNK...CRASH...BOOM...

I just saw little Angel's four week baby picture. That was me falling flat on the floor then trying to regain my composure from that ultra mega cuteness overload!

Better watch out, Angel. Someone from Pet Talk just might try to kittennap you :love:

Pinot's Mom
09-10-2009, 08:56 PM
How cute can one kitty be? :love: Take care, little Angel, and Winnie, too!:)

krazyaboutkatz
09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
She sure is a cutie pie.:) I'm so glad to hear that her belly is all healed up.:) Hopefully she'll start eating some canned food on her own soon. Good luck.:)

Killearn Kitties
09-11-2009, 05:42 AM
I've just had to go through this thread from the beginning to see all the photos again. :D :D :D You are doing such a great job with these sweeties! :love: I am amazed at how quickly Winnie has come round to you. Hopefully that should increase her chances of finding a great home. :love:

Anikaca77
09-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Awww she is just so cute. I hope the mom cat still sticks around if you do bring the baby in.

Melissa

lizbud
09-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Some babies are very stubborn about trying solid food. Don't worry.

I often actually place a tiny piece of wet food inside a baby's mouth for her to taste. Sometimes it gets them started.

Great idea. :) I hope this works for Angel too. Maybe a bit of food on the
tip of your finger, so she can smell & taste the food. Fingers crossed.

lvpets2002
09-11-2009, 12:23 PM
:love: Kersplunkkk.. Just me melting over here.. Cutie Pie Cutie Pie.. My weekness is with Torties & Torbies..

momoffuzzyfaces
09-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Great idea. :) I hope this works for Angel too. Maybe a bit of food on the
tip of your finger, so she can smell & taste the food. Fingers crossed.

I have been trying that but no luck so far. I'm wondering if that antibiotic she is still on may be making food taste yuckie. Hopefully, soon! :) :love:

Laura's Babies
09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
What an adoreable face she has!! Isn't that the cutiest marked face you ever saw? I thought Giz's was marked unusual and ever so cute but this little doll baby has her beat!

lizbud
09-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I have been trying that but no luck so far. I'm wondering if that antibiotic she is still on may be making food taste yuckie. Hopefully, soon! :) :love:

I wouldn't be surprised. Angel baby is so small maybe it affects her more.

I wanted to ask if Angel has white socks on all four feet??

lvpets2002
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM
:love: Wittle Angle prob can not smell yet.. So get a can of Strong Smelling Tuna & or some Kitten Wet food with Liver & Chicken flavor & that will tempt her wittle nose enough that she will say hey food.. You might put some food on her front paws on top & or on her lips.. When she starts licking it off that will tempt her taste buds too..

momoffuzzyfaces
09-11-2009, 06:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. Angel baby is so small maybe it affects her more.

I wanted to ask if Angel has white socks on all four feet??

She has white mittens (or gloves) on her front feet that just come up over her paws and white socks on her back that go up mid thigh. Looks like she's dressed for an evening out! :D

cassiesmom
09-11-2009, 07:20 PM
itteh bitteh kitteh wash cycle ... FLUFF

What a precious darling baby girl!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Tomorrow is Angel Rose's last day on the antibiotic! We will both be glad. Since half of it goes on my shirt, I'll be glad of no more "pink" spots. She'll be glad because it tastes "yuckie" she tells me. ;) :D

Winnie is getting spoiled too. When I changed her litter in the shed today, she had to crawl right in and "arrange" it to her liking. She has the entire yard but she wants to use the litter box now. :rolleyes: :D

lute
09-12-2009, 11:09 AM
She is such a cute baby!

slick
09-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I just can't help but say AWWWWWWW,

Bless you MOFF, for saving these two "angels".:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I wasn't paying close attention! I was sitting here in the living room almost dozing off and didn't check out the window. I can see the shed door from here.

I did notice I hadn't seen Winnie sitting in the door for a while but thought whe was just inside with Angel. Winnie has been really good about leaving Angel in her box the last few days.

Then I noticed Winnie under the front of my car. Oh, no, surely not.
Yep, there were kitty feet waving in the air under there too. So, I got down on all fours and grabbed Angel. Then I had the problem of how on earth was I going to get back up. When I get on the ground, the only way I can get up is to get somewhere I can pull myself up.

So, I scooted on my bum, holding Angel, to the front bumper of the car. I put Angel down and somehow managed to get up on my feet. I do hope my neighbors weren't looking out. All they need is to see my bum waving in the air to know I'm totally nuts!!! :eek:

Any way, Angel is inside with me in one of the cat carriers for a while. Winnie is having some outdoor time to herself. Chester is hiding under the bed because he is protesting Angel being inside. Grandma is sleeping in my chair right in front of the cat carrier.

Angel and winnie are fast turning my gray hair white.

Anyway, I do have a few new pics. (and no, I'm not planning on cooking Angel, before you ask) ;)

Here you can see how the the tip of Angel's ears slightly fold inward on her right ear. You can also see where Winnie got her claws in me on my wrist last week! ouchie
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6226.jpg

This one's for Jen! Tummy all healed up. Just a tiny pink scar there plus some grass. The yard had just been mowed. :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6227.jpg

Angel likes to have her tiny chin rubbed.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6228.jpg

Demi Is A Digimon
09-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I'd just like to say that I've been feeling pretty down just lately.
But everytime I look at this thread it makes me smile and feel all fuzzy inside.

Now I really do want a kitten!

Thanks for the little pick me up :love:

jenluckenbach
09-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I can picture the whole scene in my head, and yes :o I am giggling a bit. :rolleyes: The things that these cats make us do! :eek:

But when you look at that seet little Angel, you know it is all worth it. :love:

Barbara
09-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh no Angel baby, you are far too small to hide under cars. And I am not sure it is nice to give your human meowmie exercise of this kind ;)
But then you are looking oh-so-cute when you get your itsy bitsy chinnie rubbed and all is forgiven ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks goodness you were able to rescue Angel again and also take some new adorable pictures of her for us.:) You may need to start keeping her inside with you more often now so she'll stay out of trouble.

I think that Winnie wants to use her litter box instead of going outside because she also wants you to adopt her and make her an indoor only cat.;) Good luck.:)

lizbud
09-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Wow, what a afternoon.:D I had to laugh at your predicament under
the car. LOL.:D Sorry.:D Glad you caught the little bugger.:) Seems it's
Chester who isn't the happy camper indoors. Maybe when he sees the
tiny thing, he'll reconsider. Oh I see what you mean about the gloves &
the walking boots.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Chester has been an indoor only kitty for nine years now. He seems very happy. Thing is, he's always been the baby. I don't think he wants to give up that title. :) He spent most of the afternoon under the bed after hissing at Angel in the carrier then at me.

Angel is tucked in her box in the shed right now. I have the doors closed so she can't escape. Winnie is outside chasing bugs. I'll take her some food and water and put her in lock down with Angel later. She needs some bug hunting time.

I had Angel on the back porch with Winnie for about an hour. I wish you could see Angel run from the back view. So funny!!! :D I discovered her little tail is crooked too. It's not straight but in the shape of a big stretched out S. At first I thought she had a lump on it but it's just the shape of it. I'll have the vet check it out when she goes for her visit in a few weeks anyway. :)

cassiesmom
09-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Oh, my goodness, look at that teeny precious Angel! I love her little baby pawsies and her blue eyes. I hope it will all work out for Angel, Chester, Grandma and Winnie!

katladyd
09-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll have to check my blood sugar levels after looking at sweet Angel! What a cutie!!:love::love:

slick
09-12-2009, 10:39 PM
squeal!!!!!!! :love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I am so stiff from my adventure on the ground yesterday I can hardly walk. But I am managing. When I opened the shed door this morning, there was Angel sitting outside her box, on Winnie's blanket.

Either Angel really can fly or her mom "helped" her out. :D

Winnie and I had her on the porch for a while this morning for play time. She walked through Winnie's food several times but didn't sample any yet. She has tried chewing on my fingers though. She just likes her Winnie meals best right now.

After play time and her Winnie meal, Angel got put in the box in the shed and shut in. Winnie needs some alone time to chase bugs. She was gone for two hours. Then she went into the shed and I shut them both in for a while.

More playtime on the porch and a winnie meal for Angel. Now Angel is in here with me in one of the cat carriers and winnie is out chasing bugs. :D

So far so good. Not a hiss from Chester. He just glared at the case then went and crawled under the bed. I'm sure he will hiss at me later though. Grandma went to the case several times and sniffed noses with Angel. Not a hiss or even raised eyebrow from Grandma.

So far so good today. :D

lizbud
09-13-2009, 04:55 PM
A great update. I feel your pain re "the adventure" yesterday.
I get reminders every once in a while myself.:)

Sounds like the little family is doing well.:) Does Angel made much noise
yet?

momoffuzzyfaces
09-13-2009, 05:10 PM
A great update. I feel your pain re "the adventure" yesterday.
I get reminders every once in a while myself.:)

Sounds like the little family is doing well.:) Does Angel made much noise
yet?

:D Yes, that one sure has a loud mouth on her. When I put her in her box and she's not ready to go, I can hear her meowing clear up to the house, even with the shed doors closed. :D

lizbud
09-14-2009, 10:27 AM
:D Yes, that one sure has a loud mouth on her. When I put her in her box and she's not ready to go, I can hear her meowing clear up to the house, even with the shed doors closed. :D

LOL the little bugger.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
we just had a big event here:
TA DA!!! Angel just ate her first food food!!!

Well, she tried eating a packing peanut first but I got that out of her mouth. Then she got a piece of Winnie's Kit n Kaboodle and chewed on it. I was afraid she would choak on that so kit napped her. I have some cans of kitten food and opened one for her.

We made quite a mess as she chased it around. I had put it on a small plastic lid and had her on the cabinet. I held the food in place with a tiny plastic spoon so she could get it in her mouth. My goodness! What a piggy!!! I think she would have eaten the entire can if I'd let her. I only let her have a couple of tablespoons. (lots of which didn't make it INSIDE her tummy) I don't want her first food to make her sick.

We had food on our faces, on our head, on our tummies and all over the kitchen counter. She is in the kitty carrier now, washing herself off. Well, the parts she can reach anyway. It's like her food clock just went off and she's starving. I had offered her food just this morning. Nope don't want it. Wait! Now (a few hours later) I do!!!

Funny thing, Chester was sitting in the kitchen watching us the entire time. Not a peep out of him. Now he's here in the front room with us, glaring at the cat carrier. There were a few hisses but no deep throat growls. Maybe she is growing on him. hehe

I'll give her some more food before I take her back out to winnie for the night.

jenluckenbach
09-14-2009, 02:10 PM
:D Ah yes, babieas are messy eaters. Congratulations on this BIG step!

lizbud
09-14-2009, 04:29 PM
A big WA HOO from us too.:D That's great. Could Winnie's milk be drying up a little? Before long it will be time for momma to be
fixed. One baby is quiet enough.:)

ps. Good boy Chester.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2009, 04:48 PM
A big WA HOO from us too.:D That's great. Could Winnie's milk be drying up a little? Before long it will be time for momma to be
fixed. One baby is quiet enough.:)

ps. Good boy Chester.

I was wondering about Winnie too. I've noticed she doesn't seem to let Angel nurse very long. At least when I'm around. Angel will be 5 weeks old Thursday. She can get her shots after she's 6 weeks old. So it won't be long now.

cassiesmom
09-14-2009, 08:05 PM
WOOHOO, Angel and great job, Chester!

Lori Jordan
09-14-2009, 08:48 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL,Such nice colours,I do love Calico's!Mama cat looks young,Poor thing!

Your new adition is so pretty,Wishing you all the best for the weeks to come,I wish i was closer id take Mama Cat,she is a looker too!

Edwina's Secretary
09-14-2009, 10:29 PM
What an angelic (NOT) little Angel! Could we see a new photo of Winnie??

momoffuzzyfaces
09-15-2009, 01:40 PM
What an angelic (NOT) little Angel! Could we see a new photo of Winnie??

Sure can! Here ya go:
That's the bush she likes to jump on and play Cat-zilla! :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6233.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6235.jpg

That's not a scratch on her nose. It's where she got Angel's med on her and wouldn't let me wash it off. So it got dirty! :rolleyes:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6243.jpg

New Pics of Angel coming up next.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-15-2009, 01:48 PM
I forgot that what goes into a cat comes out the other end. Poor Angel was in her box last night and for once, Winnie, didn't take her out. So we had to make other arrangements so she can get out of her box when nature calls.

I turned her box on the side. Now she has a cat cave.

Showing off the cat cave: (she was starting a yawn)
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6229.jpg

In the middle of a yawn:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6230.jpg

Baby cat-zilla:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6234.jpg

looking adorable:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6237.jpg

Playing with mom Winnie:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6248.jpg

Carrying a dried up leaf:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6249.jpg

jenluckenbach
09-15-2009, 02:02 PM
EEEEEKKKKK
Too cute for words.

carole
09-15-2009, 02:57 PM
You forgot the cuteness overload warning on that thread, oh my they are both so adorable ,baby is just gorgeous, she reminds me a little of a longer haired version of my Nikki, or a mixture of nikki and Ellie,thanks for sharing , i love coming into this thread and reading about them both.

tatsxxx11
09-15-2009, 03:49 PM
TOO, TOO, cute!!!:D The close-up, 5th up, is simply impossibly precious!!!:love: Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!! Great pics, Connie! Winnie's a beauty too!:love:

gini
09-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh Oh, Connie...........they both are so cute it almost hurts to look at them!:D

Little Angel is coming along nicely isn't she? It looks like she will be long haired - is that right?

I am just in love with Winnie too.

GILL
09-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

lvpets2002
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
:love: Well this just made my day.. I am just all mushh now.. Both are Cutie Pies.. I just love the babies wittle mouth opened there.. Too Sweet & Cute..

Medusa
09-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Nothing cuter than a calico. She is ridiculously adorable! :love:

Edwina's Secretary
09-15-2009, 05:00 PM
If I thought there was any chance Edwina would EVER forgive me...that sweet faced Winnie would be California dreaming!

(And of course...how could I leave AngelFace behind????)

cassiesmom
09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh, MoFF --- They are beautiful. Baby cat-zilla is so cute!

momcat
09-15-2009, 06:52 PM
The pictures of beautiful Winnie and that way too adorable precious Angel will brighten anyone's day!

All of your pictures are great but I must admit the fourth one of Angel being adorable knocked me right off my chair!!!!! That would be a hands down first prize winner in any contest. It made me fall in love with her all over again :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It will soon be kitty calendar time again. Please please please submit Angel being adorable for the calendar.

Sending tons of lovies for each of them. Could I ask you to give sweet little Angel lots of chin scritchies from me?

Anikaca77
09-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Is someone going to be keeping Winnie after the baby is old enough to find a home?

Melissa

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2009, 11:53 AM
They're both gorgeous cats.:) Hopefully you'll be able to adopt both of them so they'll be able to stay together.

astrid
09-16-2009, 12:46 PM
wow!!! Angel is getting more beautiful and gorgeous as she grows!!!

I love the one where she's playing with her mom:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I am hoping to be able to adopt both Winnie and Angel. I am Angel for sure.
The plan is to get Angel's shots, hopefully on the 25th or soon after when she is 6 weeks old and move her inside. (inspite of Chester's growls and hisses)

Then, get Winnie spayed and her shots either the week after or the next. She will need to stay outside for a while to give the inside ones time to adjust to Angel. She will have a bed on my back porch or in the shed if she wants. She is getting to really really hate being locked in the shed so probably just on the porch. We will just have to see how it goes. Right now the main thing is getting her spayed and her shots. :love:

katladyd
09-16-2009, 01:33 PM
If it comes to that, you will have no problem finding Winnie a home. She is absolutely gorgeous!! Heck, I'd put in a bid for her if you lived closer. I have fallen in love with that momma cat! Angel is too sweet for words, I can see why you can't give her up!:love:

lizbud
09-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I love all the pictures.:) In the 2nd photo of Winnie.,she looks like
Edwina without a hat.:D The baby Angel is adorable as ever.:D Now
I have to go back & look at the pics again.:D

Husky_mom
09-17-2009, 09:01 AM
those two are way too cute!!..

and what´s worse is baby Angel knows it.. she has you around her little paw... Winnie too but she seems more relaxed in her turf...hoping it all works out with them both... if Winnie doesn´t do well inside maybe she can stay and be your guarding cat...lol..

I love calicos and Angel is a great example of why I do...

momoffuzzyfaces
09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Just had to take pictures this morning during playtime! :D

I'm SOOO BIG!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6256.jpg

Baby Cat-zilla!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6257.jpg

Cuteness alert!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6258.jpg

And THEN what happened?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6259.jpg

Peek-a-BOO!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6262.jpg

What?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6265.jpg

gini
09-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Oh Moff, aren't you just completely, totally in love?:love:

Pinot's Mom
09-17-2009, 11:26 AM
SOOO cute!! :love:

lvpets2002
09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
:love::love: OMG I am in Love.. Good thing there is some states between us or I would be peek a boo snatching this baby up.. Angel your just a Wittle Cutie Sweetie Pie..

momoffuzzyfaces
09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Oh Moff, aren't you just completely, totally in love?:love:

Gosh, does it show? :D And I was the one who said no more baby kittens! :eek:

I truely think I was set up for this by two furry Rainbow Bridge babies. Angel was born just a few days before what would have been Leonardo's real birthday. I think he was born around the 21st, she was born the 13th. I think the orange she wears is where her guradian angel kitty Luke, kissed her before she came to earth. Between the two of them, and her extra dose of cuteness, I didn't have a chance. :D

Things have been working out just two well for there not to have been some mischief from the Bridge being involved. :D

smokey the elder
09-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Someone had a succession plan in place! I am convinced that Diva, Luna and Ebony conspired to get me Spike. I'm still waiting for Moby's pick. She's a tortie, and very choosy.:)

Edwina's Secretary
09-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Perhaps the reason there is only one kitten is because she is cute enough for 20!!!!

Killearn Kitties
09-17-2009, 03:17 PM
I can definitely see that Luke and Leonardo had a paw in this! :D

lizbud
09-17-2009, 04:32 PM
I truely think I was set up for this by two furry Rainbow Bridge babies. Angel was born just a few days before what would have been Leonardo's real birthday. I think he was born around the 21st, she was born the 13th. I think the orange she wears is where her guradian angel kitty Luke, kissed her before she came to earth. Between the two of them, and her extra dose of cuteness, I didn't have a chance. :D

Things have been working out just two well for there not to have been some mischief from the Bridge being involved. :D

Oh gosh, the latest pics are adorable.:love: I love the quotes on each.:D

I too believe something magical is going on here.:)

phesina
09-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh... my.... Godddd............

How cute can one kitten be? I'm just about fainting from adorableness-overdose!

Sounds an awful lot like hands, or paws, were reaching out from beyond to work this magic.

cassiesmom
09-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh... my.... Godddd............

How cute can one kitten be? I'm just about fainting from adorableness-overdose!

Sounds an awful lot like hands, or paws, were reaching out from beyond to work this magic.

WHUNK
(sorry, that was just me hitting the floor with cuteness!)
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9190601
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9190604

Medusa
09-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Couldn't you just eat 'er up!

gini
09-18-2009, 10:20 AM
To start out my work day just right - I have come back to this thread to get my morning Angel fix!:love::love:

slick
09-18-2009, 10:27 AM
I truely think I was set up for this by two furry Rainbow Bridge babies. Angel was born just a few days before what would have been Leonardo's real birthday. I think he was born around the 21st, she was born the 13th. I think the orange she wears is where her guradian angel kitty Luke, kissed her before she came to earth. LES alert up here but they are bittersweet tears. Yes Gini, what a way to start off the day. Oh Connie, you know you just have to keep Winnie and Angel now.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2009, 01:05 PM
LES alert up here but they are bittersweet tears. Yes Gini, what a way to start off the day. Oh Connie, you know you just have to keep Winnie and Angel now.:)

We are working on it! To think this was shaping up to be such a sad summer what with Luke then Leonardo both going to the Bridge. Winnie and Angel sure make me laugh.

I called the vet today. Angel will go in for her first shots next Friday morning. Winnie will go in on October first to be spayed. The vet said they could do it a week earlier but it would be better for Winnie to wait a little.

She will go in on October 5th at 9 (providing I can catch her and get her in the carrier). They will do the surgery on the morning of the 6th and she will get to come home the afternoon of the 7th if all goes well. I'm sure she will be even more kitten like after she has her surgery.

I need to go toy shopping! :D

Randi
09-18-2009, 01:12 PM
I was way behind on the updates here :o but now I have caught up. MOFF you sure live up to your username! :D

Winnie is so pretty and such a good mom - I hope you will will keep her too. Angel is simply adorable. She is handful I'm sure! I'm glad to hear she started to eat solid food, and also that her tummy looks so much better.

Please keep us updated... with pics! ;)

And give them some kisses from me, please! :love:

Barbara
09-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Angel girl- you are getting big and naughty and healthy- that's all good news:)

slick
09-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Little Angel is now my desktop wallpaper......:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Little Angel is now my desktop wallpaper......:)

She is quite flattered!!! Now that she's a pin-up girl, she'll really start to show off! :love: :D

lizbud
09-19-2009, 12:01 PM
To start out my work day just right - I have come back to this thread to get my morning Angel fix!:love::love:

Yes, workday, weekend, whatever, so do I.:) Happy 5th Week Angel:D.

allmycats
09-20-2009, 01:41 AM
OMG they are just SOOOO CUTE!:D

more pics please!

allmycats
09-20-2009, 02:42 AM
omg again, I just read all 15 pages of this thread, I started by just glancing at it, then I had to read it all. you are amazing. you have done a fantastic job and those 2 cats are so lucky to have you!:D:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Anyone for more pics? :D Taken just this morning. My neighbor, Mary, who helped watch over Winnie when she was expecting took some too. These are ones I took. I was holding her for the last 3. That's why they are so big and a bit blurry! She's an armful already! :D:

Tails are fun!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6270.jpg

Winnie and Angel
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6274.jpg

Ok! I give UP! I'll take a nap!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6277.jpg

Close up!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6278.jpg

Angel waves HI to all of you!!! :love:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_6279.jpg

Medusa
09-20-2009, 10:56 AM
It's impossible for her to get any cuter! What adorable pix, thanx!

Prairie Purrs
09-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Angel is such a photogenic baby girl. And the photo of Winnie cradling Angel's little head is precious beyond belief!

Barbara
09-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Angel *waves back* :)
Winnie and Angel are such dolls:)

gini
09-20-2009, 11:53 AM
What would this world be like if we didn't have Winnies and Angels???

Oh, how lucky we are!

astrid
09-20-2009, 11:56 AM
I love the photo of precious little Angel and mom Winnie, it's so beautiful!! she's such a sweet mom!!

They're both getting prettier every day!!
Thank you for sharing :love:

Pinot's Mom
09-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Angel **wave back**! Say hi to your wonderful Mom, too! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2009, 02:24 PM
The pictures of Angel are the cutest ever:D and the one of both Winnie and Angel is priceless.:) Thanks for taking such good care of them and for continuing to post such adorable pictures.:)

momcat
09-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Winnie and Angel pictures are always a treat! Please keep 'em coming.

Hi Angel (waving back to you). Every time I see your pictures, I think you can't possibly get any cuter. Then your Meowmie shares more pictures with us and there you are, even cuter than before!

Winnie, you are beyond beautiful! And I must say you look so happy and content. You have done a great job caring for your little baby. I love the picture of you holding little Angel's head.

MOFF, you have done an extraordinary job of caring for these sweeties! The TLC you give to Winnie and Angel comes shining through in every picture you share. What lucky kitties they are to have found you! Bless you and thank you for everything you have done for these two kitties. Without question, you are a real Pet Talk hero :D

Could I ask you to give each of them some lovies from me?

Whisk_Luva
09-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Sooo cute :love::D

astrid
09-20-2009, 03:06 PM
This photo should be on May-2010 PT calendar (mother's day) :love:

Laura's Babies
09-20-2009, 03:15 PM
NO amount of cutness overload warnings can properly warn anyone just how cute Angel IS!

She is so adoreable that there are no words to even describe her cutness and beauty!

allmycats
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
thanks for the pics:D keep post those cute kitty pics!

lizbud
09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
This photo should be on May-2010 PT calendar (mother's day) :love:

Wow, I was about to repost the same picture.:D It is so precious.:D
Look at Angel's eyes looking up at her Momma. Awesome photo.:D

cassiesmom
09-20-2009, 06:23 PM
(waving) Hi, Angel cutie! You are just so darling I can hardly stand it! The picture of you and mommy definitely needs to be the 2010 May photo for Mother's Day!

phesina
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!