PDA

View Full Version : Taphi!

ellensy
10-02-2002, 06:43 AM
CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING OUR DOTD!!! What a beautiful dog you are! :D :cool:

anna_66
10-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Oh, I would love to get a gift like you!
I bet your mommy is the happiest person in the world, having a wonderful dog like you to snuggle & play with:D
It sounds like you really try your hardest to please your mom, & I'm sure she appreciates it & will show you a wonderful day today. Have fun & get lots & lots of goodies Taphi!
Congrats on being our special Wednesday Dog of the Day!

trisha0503
10-02-2002, 08:13 AM
Such a cute face!!!!:) Can't imagine the joy that you've brought to your family! Congratulations on being the DOTD!!! ;)

WIsh I could see more pictures of you!!!:) We love you Taphi!!!

turner
10-02-2002, 09:01 AM
You are probally the best gift your mommy was ever given. You look like a very sweet, lovable pooch!

Congrats on being the DOTD!!!:)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-02-2002, 09:11 AM
Good Morning Taphi, what a pleasure it was to see your pretty face first thing, it put a smile on my face. lol My goodness what a great gift to your human, a sweet, loving, velcrose dog. I can imagine how happy your human was when she saw her surprise.
Congratulations dear, pretty, kind Taphi Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sudilar
10-02-2002, 10:55 AM
What a sweet, precious gift you are!!
Congrats on Dog of the Day!!

missprissy
10-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Taphi, I would have taken one look into those beautiful eyes and taken you home too, cutie!!! We are so very glad that you are our Dog of the Day today, our little friend. Have a nice day with lots of treats and belly scratchies!! :) :D

lv4dogs
10-02-2002, 12:35 PM
Look at those ears! They are so cute almost looks like they were dyed a different color. Very pretty dog!

Logan
10-02-2002, 01:30 PM
All I can say is "what a face"!!!!! You are simply gorgeous, Taphi!!! And what a gift!!!

Enjoy your special day. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-02-2002, 04:36 PM
Dear, sweet, precious Taphi! You are a perfect bundle of furry love, aren't you???? What a beautiful, beautiful face and those eyes...oh, those eyes speak volumes! I can see how easily your human fell under you spell! And I can't imagine a more cherished gift. A gift of love that keeps on giving...unconditionally! Congratulations to you sweet Taphi, our most beautiful, kind and loving Dog of the Day! I know that you and your very proud and adoring human will share a lifetime of love and devotion!

lizbud
10-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Taphi,

What a great picture of you baby girl !!! I love your
sweet face Taphi. Congratulations on being chosen as
our DOG OF THE DAY !!! Hugs & kisses on your very Special
Day Taphi.

SKTunget
10-04-2002, 12:12 PM
Sorry my reply is so late! My internet was messed up! I am so proud of my dog Taphi! She was the best gift anyone could ever give me! And I am proud of Missy. She was dotd a few weeks ago! I have great dogs and I love to stop and visit all of ya'lls great dogs everyday! Thanks for the lovely words!