PDA

View Full Version : Howl-O-Ween Pet Photo Contest at Petco

wolf_Q
10-02-2002, 02:29 AM
Hey guys, check out this contest: http://www.petco.com/stores/halloween_contest.asp?webt=0& You could win a years supply of Nutro cat or dog food! It sounds like it's worth a try to me! :D I'm going to attempt to take a better pic of Devil Nebo hehehe.

There's a Halloween Yappy Hour at Petsmart, and the Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest going on at Petco around here. I'm going to go to both. At both there is going to be free stuff, and it sounds like fun to me! Anyone else have halloween pet activies they are going to?

ramanth
10-02-2002, 09:46 AM
I don't think anything is going on in my area. All the PetSmarts and PetCos in MI are too far away to drive out on a work night. I think Kia is just gonna spend a nice quiet evening with my mom while I help pass out candy at a friends house.

wolf_Q
10-02-2002, 12:11 PM
The thing at Petsmart is on Oct. 25 and the Petco one is Oct. 26. The photo contest you can enter online.

ramanth
10-02-2002, 12:18 PM
:D Thanks for specifying. Unfortunately I already have plans to go to a Convention and will be entertaining friends from out of state, so Kia will be visiting grandma and grandpa.

I'll check out that photo contest. :)

ChewmonkeyBC
10-19-2002, 09:28 PM
Hi,
Im going to enter Chewy in the contest she is going to be a rabbit.....Im doing the one where you just take them into petco...is the one where you take the pic of the dog and send it into petco for the year supply of dog food??my moms dog scamp is going to be in it and my aunt is entering two of her dogs in the contest.........

Kay

FCR:)