PDA

View Full Version : While we were on vacation. It was on TV- #15.

Taz_Zoee
08-11-2009, 03:01 PM
I got this email.

Hi Mommy and Daddy,
We are having a great time at Camp. Look how much fun we are having!

Zoee and Taggert

Attached was the picture below. But they sure look happy, don't they?
I was so glad I gave them a bath before we left. :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
08-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Ha ha! That's too cute! They must have had a great time!:D

Seravieve
08-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Holy cow those are two DIRTY dogs! =)

boomersooner
08-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Dirty dogs are happy dogs!:D

Taz_Zoee
08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Hee hee. They have a kiddie pool in the front yard (they do not have grass, only dirt). They had to dump the pool because they kept getting in the pool then running around and getting dirty. They are still a little dirty now. They will be getting another bath after this weekend (they are going back to my brothers this weekend).

Oh, and Mr Taggart went and got another foxtail up his nose. And nobody wanted to "bother" me while I was on vacation to tell me. It's not like it was a new thing for me, he just had one back in June. So that was another added expense to our vacation. Goofy dog! They say he's not tall enough and his face is right at the level of the weeds. Zoee and Lucy are bigger and their heads are over the weeds. He just needs to grow! But I think he's done with that. Oh well.

caseysmom
08-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Welcome home! I want to hear all about your road trip, you need to post something in general.

Husky_mom
08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
happy.. dirty... to me those words seem to mean the same thing... :p

lovely pic... I bet it gave you at least a grin to see your kiddos...lol

Taz_Zoee
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome home! I want to hear all about your road trip, you need to post something in general.

Thank you. Yes, I will be posting something in general with several pictures. I just need to narrow it down from over 450 pix. :)

Taz_Zoee
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
happy.. dirty... to me those words seem to mean the same thing... :p

lovely pic... I bet it gave you at least a grin to see your kiddos...lol

A HUGE grin! I absolutely :love::love::love:'d it! :D :D

blue
08-11-2009, 09:57 PM
They sure look proud of themselves. Sounds like you had a good time yourselves.

lvpets2002
08-12-2009, 10:20 AM
:love: I will agree.. The pups look very happy & dirty..
They sure look proud of themselves. Sounds like you had a good time yourselves.

Freedom
08-12-2009, 05:22 PM
They sure do look pleased with themselves!!! "We got rid of that funny soapy smell, Mom, aren't you glad?" LOL

cassiesmom
08-12-2009, 08:20 PM
They sure do look pleased with themselves!!! "We got rid of that funny soapy smell, Mom, aren't you glad?" LOL

Uh oh, sweeties, I think that soapy smell is going to be back very soon! Maybe you had a ton of fun getting dirty though :)

Taz_Zoee
08-13-2009, 11:56 AM
They get to remain dirty for another week. They go back to Camp this weekend so no use in bathing them now. :p

Taz_Zoee
09-05-2009, 11:36 AM
My sister in law submitted this picture to Good Day Sacramento because they asked to see "muddy pictures". It was shown on this morning's show. Too bad I couldn't see it. But I heard the audio and they said their names. :D

Caseysmom, do you happen to watch Good Day Sacramento?

stace1319
09-05-2009, 01:52 PM
lol.. thats so cute! Dogs have to get dirty every now and then!