PDA

View Full Version : Happy (belated!) Gotcha Day, Silver!

Trinityagain
08-11-2009, 11:17 AM
This past Saturday was Silver's One Year Gotcha Day. She was originally supposed to be adopted my some friends who decided, after a week!, that she wasn't going to fit in with their other cats and that she was "evil"....I ask you, is this the face of an evil cat? She is a very happy spoiled rotten house cat and has an amazing personality, she loves to dump the toybox and play with the catnip socks......hubby and I love her so much and are so glad she came home to us!

catmandu
08-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Happy FIRST GOTCHA DAY SILVER!!!
:love::love::love:
And may you have Many Many More Years Together and Many Many Happy Years to come!!!
:cool::cool::cool:

momcat
08-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Happy First Gotcha Day, Silver! My but you are a beautiful kitty girl and you most definitely do NOT look like a nawtee kitty.

Wishing you many many more years of love and companionship with your great purrents who love you so very much :love:

I'm sending you lots and lots of lovies and scritchies to help celebrate your very special day! And please come see us again very soon?

katladyd
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Silver, you look like an absolute angel! Happy Gotcha Day and may you have many, many, years with your family who loves you so much!:love::love:

cassiesmom
08-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Beautiful Silver! Happy Gotcha Day!

lvpets2002
08-13-2009, 04:44 PM
:love: Happy First Gotcha Day Silver.. Oh yes I can see the vilolent lion in her.. She is Adorable.. I will bet she is just the sweetest baby..