PDA

View Full Version : Could the Catmobile please return to Chicago next weekend (August 15 or 16)

cassiesmom
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Dear Pet Talk Kitties,

We are so sorry for the short notice :eek: But Meowmie goofed! She wrote the Chicago Air and Water Show on our calendar for the wrong weekend! Groucho and Pinot, is it too late to reserve the Catmobile? Kitties, would you mind returning to Chicago so soon after Venetian Night? This past weekend was meowlapalooza and boy, was it hot out! We hope next weekend will be very sunny and pleasant. You'll need a hat or sunglasses, sunscreen and binoculars. Please come! Meowmie will fix us fish (lake trout, maybe)?

:love: you all -- please come from near and far,
Purrs and headbumpies!
Cassie Kitty and Elyse

Pinot's Mom
08-11-2009, 08:28 AM
I'll have to set things up with my kitty sitter - Mom & Dad are away this weekend in the camper. I'm sure Vicky won't have a problem helping me get set, though, I know how to get myself together! :)

Groucho - do we have wheels?
:love:
Pinot - your trusty copilot.

catmandu
08-11-2009, 09:19 AM
The Found Ctas are all already to return to Chocago, for any reason, and Our Angels will bring Fondu, as well as the best in Swiss, French ,Austrian and German and Italian Cuisine from Switzerland!!!
That will be fun!:):):)

lvpets2002
08-11-2009, 10:24 AM
:) Oh boy another Catmobile trip.. We all will start packing..

Edwina's Secretary
08-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Edwina wonders...could they watch it from one of the tall buildings...John Hancock perhaps, in memory of the late.

She has such wonderful memories of dates in all the tall buildings in Chicago with her first love....

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1467

2003...those were the days my friends, we thought they never end...

Plus it wouldn't be so hot! :D

momcat
08-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Groucho - do we have wheels?

Hey there Cassie, Pinot, and all my fellow kitties!

Do we have wheels? You bet we do, Pinot! We've been having problems with our computer here at home and Meowmie gets sooooo mad when that happens. She hates computers and calls them all kinds of nasty things. Well, Meowmie looked at PT at work (shh, don't tell anyone, she's not supposed to do that) then called my cell phone right away to tell me about this. I called the local Jaguar dealer right away and she said we're good to go. The Catmobile will be here Thursday afternoon so we can leave on Friday. Meowmie is ordering the fried chicken and crab legs for the trip out as I write this.

Okay fellow kitties, come from near and far and every place in between. Time is short so get in touch with Pinot or me immediately if not sooner. Let us know if you'll be coming in by plane, Amtrack, Grayhound and we'll pick you up. Nobody will be left behind!

Your friend,
Groucho

phesina
08-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi, we're ready and rarin' to go!

Pinot's Mom
08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey there Cassie, Pinot, and all my fellow kitties!

Do we have wheels? You bet we do, Pinot! We've been having problems with our computer here at home and Meowmie gets sooooo mad when that happens. She hates computers and calls them all kinds of nasty things. Well, Meowmie looked at PT at work (shh, don't tell anyone, she's not supposed to do that) then called my cell phone right away to tell me about this. I called the local Jaguar dealer right away and she said we're good to go. The Catmobile will be here Thursday afternoon so we can leave on Friday. Meowmie is ordering the fried chicken and crab legs for the trip out as I write this.

Okay fellow kitties, come from near and far and every place in between. Time is short so get in touch with Pinot or me immediately if not sooner. Let us know if you'll be coming in by plane, Amtrack, Grayhound and we'll pick you up. Nobody will be left behind!

Your friend,
Groucho

Groucho, my meowmie signs on a lot at work, too - but she tells me we're finally "kicking dial up to the curb" on August 19th, so we'll have good access at home. See you soon, kitties!

cassiesmom
08-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Edwina, I think that the kitties observing the show from the John Hancock Center is an excellent idea. I will make sure Cassie has a radio so you can listen to the commentators describing each air or water participant.

Killearn Kitties
08-13-2009, 03:18 AM
My girls are on their way! They will be with momcat in time for the catmobile's arrival on Thursday afternoon. They never thought they would be going back to Chicago so quickly! I hope they remembered to pack everything.

momcat
08-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi Killearn Kitties,
Just want you to know that your girls arrived safe and sound this afternoon. They were asking Groucho lots of questions about being a kitty lawyer and were thrilled when he took them to see where he works in Cat Court. I hear they even met one of the judges! When the Catmobile arrived they were so excited and couldn't wait to help get it packed up and ready to go. After a healthy dinner and gossip session all the kitties (we have a house full) are settling in for a good night's sleep so they can get an early start tomorrow. So several cell phones are charging and the computer will be available for everyone to check in with their Meowmies.

Pinot's Mom
08-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Well, it seems all had a wonderful time! We were away this past weekend, so we couldn't check in, but we got home to a sleepy little Pinot! She hasn't shared all the details yet, but I'm sure we'll hear stories from the top of the John Hancock building! ;) I know Pinot was excited to see her sweetheart Roco so soon! :love:

Thanks to Groucho & Mom for all their hospitality and planning! :D

momcat
08-18-2009, 08:09 PM
There's still a sleepyhead Groucho around here too. There was no food left in the Catmobile when Groucho and Inka arrived home. He did say the view from the Hancock building was awesome and the visit to Chicago was fabulous. The weather was great and they even sent post cards to their horsey friends. About the only thing Groucho tells me is they're already thinking about the next Catmobile adventure...something about the World Series.