PDA

View Full Version : NO Shipping to Canada! (U.S. PTers, help!)

manda_moo87
08-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Hello Pet Talkers,

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help me on this... I hate to be a bother but I'm desperate lol. I decided earlier this year that I'd like to take up guitar and have been searching for that "perfect" guitar for the past few months. I finally found it and its only available through hsn.com... As I went to place my order I was crushed to find that they do not ship to Canada (just my luck). :( So I began searching to see if I could find my guitar elsewhere or even a used one, with no success. They are limited edition and rather difficult to come by...

So what I'm wondering is if there is anyone in the U.S. (preferably the northwest area) who'd be willing to have the guitar shipped to their place, and then ship it to me in Canada (I'm in BC). I of course would be paying you BEFORE the order, I've used PayPal before, unless you'd like to go another option. Hope someone can help, thanks so much for your time! :)

-Amanda

Here's the guitar, its a really beauty...
http://media.hsn.com/esteban-guitar-a-tribute-to-paula-abdul-limited-edition_pf-386125_xp.aspx?club_id=386125&sz=16&sf=M00022&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-Shop-_-Entertainment-_-4683478

Nomilynn
08-10-2009, 12:51 AM
It's possible to have it shipped to the post office in Blaine or Point Roberts, and you can pick it up from there. I had some coworkers that used to do this when they needed items shipped that didn't come to BC!

Cataholic
08-10-2009, 08:01 AM
LOL, nothing like jumping into a hobby with both feet! $189 for a guitar? While that may not be a lot of money for a guitar, it seems like a lot of money to spend on something you just decided to take up. Lucky for me I don't have expensive tastes, I suppose.

Good luck finding someone to get it to you. I wonder why they don't ship to BC?

Freckles
08-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Have you checked the reviews?

binka_nugget
08-10-2009, 11:12 AM
If you're up for a trip to the mainland, you can get it shipped to WA and pick it up. I ship my rat food to Sumas.. I think it's like $4-5 to use their service :)

blue
08-10-2009, 10:13 PM
My old roommates ex had one of those guitars. I cant speak for the ones today, but 4 years ago it was an excelent guitar for the price.

manda_moo87
08-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the tips you guys. I'm definitely going to look into getting it shipped to WA... hopefully it'll work out!

Thanks again! :)

binka_nugget
08-12-2009, 01:47 AM
I use this place.. I've been very happy with them! :) http://shiphappenssumas.com